• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
This is looking great I played and loved the first game. So I'm sure I'll love this one as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Im in the arctic cave and there is a ladder surrounded by four rocks and I cant pass. plz help

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Sorry To bother you if this has already been asked but I was wondering when DR2 was coming out in full and if there is a beta out and what web site to go on to get it because I usually use Coolrom.com but idk if u could download a VBA file on here or not. Thank you in advance :)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Im in the arctic cave and there is a ladder surrounded by four rocks and I cant pass. plz help
A Dude,

You have Reached The End of The Beta

@Nkessler There's a beta 2 here in the thread's 1st post and look at the Patching tutorial on my Signature it's not that hard

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
ok so i followed your instructions but when i move my save over the rocks are still there so do i have to start the game over

nvm u addressed that in the instructions

last post. so the rocks are still there so im guessing I have to start over. im asking because I really dont want to start over unless i have to

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
ok so i followed your instructions but when i move my save over the rocks are still there so do i have to start the game over

nvm u addressed that in the instructions

last post. so the rocks are still there so im guessing I have to start over. im asking because I really dont want to start over unless i have to

a Dude like said you have Reached THE END of the Beta
And the maybe Instruction you saw was my Rom Patching Tutorial,it was suppose to be for a newbie. Nkessler

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
hi guys .
im in artic cave and I cannot moved forward .
is this game already completed ?
please help
i really like this game

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
It's quite strange starting with garchomp (finished DR1 with Garchomp) ,i mean ,some battles are too easy... I'm actually before first gym =)
I have a question: When will u fix the sprites of gen 6 pokemon?

Years
Looks like an amazing hack. I only have two questions. When does the beta end(like which gym) and what are the starter Pokemon levels(I find it weird having a level 5 garchomp)

Dartier

123booom
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
when i am at arkaios route , there is the first grunt, but when i aproach him/her, he/she comes to me and sais : CÊCÊCÊCÊCÊCÊCE. and the game crashes . could you help me plz?

Years
The Artic Cave is not the end of the beta.
I'm pretty sure it is because the ladder is blocked and the walkthrough guide says its the end of beta 1. If you got past the 3rd floor somehow, do tell.

Edit:

I re-downloaded the wild pokemon list and there is info for places after the arctic cave so I assume she updated it. Imma download it and see if anything changed

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
These are the one's she changed

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
Any changelog on what was updated on the ips the size difference is quite big so i assume something graphical was inserted or there are many bug fixes

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The original was great, and so is this one. I like this one a bit better, though, because it doesn't make me want to rage quit a lot of the time. Can't wait for beta 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back