• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
In the contest hall I have found this picture.
attachment.php

The Judge speaks about the city in Hoenn.
As I stated before, Contest weren't supposed to be part of LoG so DJG did not care much about editing texts there.

Nah, like I can't move. At all. It's just frozen.
I think you can move, you just can't see it...
If no then try to load and try again.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013

I think you can move, you just can't see it...
If no then try to load and try again.

I know I can't move, because I turned on the volume and when I moved in any direction all I got was that "nudge" sound that comes up when you run into a wall or something. I can't re-load it because the problem is I saved...so I guess I'm stuck forever? lol.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I know I can't move, because I turned on the volume and when I moved in any direction all I got was that "nudge" sound that comes up when you run into a wall or something. I can't re-load it because the problem is I saved...so I guess I'm stuck forever? lol.
Try walkthrough walls cheat and if you still cannot move then you are pretty much stucked...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

As I stated before, Contest weren't supposed to be part of LoG so DJG did not care much about editing texts there.
I have a better explanation. The contest pass IS in that city, but you cannot travel there. At all. In any way. So in a sense, why bother changing something that could very well be true? You can't go there NEway, right?

Though it could be misleading when a reference is made to a contest pass, so it might be better changed to something about the city he's in. I dunno.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
The best game out of the trilogy :) ruby destiny
i thought reign of legend to be the first of story but when i see the prologue it seem rescue rangers is the begining of the trilogy :)
by the way :9 is the game finish after you complete the end of time event
no more quest ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Amazing series, played RoL, real good game (except for the fly spots, but that's kind of normal) and I didn't like rescue rangers, but this one is fantastic.
Keep it up if you decide to work on some new games, I got some stories :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
Gonna need some help here!

I got Shaymin (why is it called Shaymin-S?) as my Guardian Pokemon through Giratina and returned to Chaomega, who just says that the world seems to be in peace.

Randomly since then I got a Level 5 Chaomega in my Box ! What the hell? This came totally unannounced and I just recently found out about it. Is this normal? FYI, Chaomega is still in the tower, it's just that I have a copy of him as my pet now.

Secondly, what do I do after I have beaten Alice? The 17 Masters at the League are WAY too strong for me and I think I have missed out on some quests where I could train my pokemon? None have reached Level 60 yet and I only got through the fights with Zeh etc. with my dear Lapras using Perish Song making any Pokemon faint after three turns :D

What happens on Breeze Island? I took part in the bad mode (i think) where I joined up with Team Earth temporarily. Now the island is just deserted. Any way to bring the city back?

Thanks for any help! Totally stunning & awesome game by the way!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Gonna need some help here!

I got Shaymin (why is it called Shaymin-S?) as my Guardian Pokemon through Giratina and returned to Chaomega, who just says that the world seems to be in peace.

Randomly since then I got a Level 5 Chaomega in my Box ! What the hell? This came totally unannounced and I just recently found out about it. Is this normal? FYI, Chaomega is still in the tower, it's just that I have a copy of him as my pet now.

Secondly, what do I do after I have beaten Alice? The 17 Masters at the League are WAY too strong for me and I think I have missed out on some quests where I could train my pokemon? None have reached Level 60 yet and I only got through the fights with Zeh etc. with my dear Lapras using Perish Song making any Pokemon faint after three turns :D

What happens on Breeze Island? I took part in the bad mode (i think) where I joined up with Team Earth temporarily. Now the island is just deserted. Any way to bring the city back?

Thanks for any help! Totally stunning & awesome game by the way!

It's called Shaymin-S because it's in Sky Forme. Buy some Shiny Gems from Jayson in the Tower of Fate to change its form.

You got a free Chaomega because you answered Jayson's question with "YES".

Do the game on Sparkle Path and keep pressing up when in the maze. You'll get to the Rare Candies. Or use cheats.

No, Breeze Island remains the same.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
Thanks so much! It's weird that the game becomes suddenly so unbalanced, it used to be very challenging but doable but now it's virtually impossible to beat without cheating or having WAY too much time on one's hands for levelling up. Pity. Guess I have to cheat a little.

Oh, and what's the deal with the other region (forgot the name..) - is that the islands on the map which are yet unconquered? And what about Johto, is it actually reachable?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
so how do you actually choose good, bad, normal ? i never got any prompts requesting me to choose an option. also, could you please post a list of the edited move sets of pokemon? its kinda annoying thinking your going to get a move at a certain level and then you dont :p

this is an amazing hack, best ive played . i love it thanks a ton for creating such a fun game (:

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
First off, thank you for making such an amazing game, second, I am running the latest version on vba-m v1097 and I can not get any gameshark codes to work, I have tried codes from several different sources and still nothing.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks so much! It's weird that the game becomes suddenly so unbalanced, it used to be very challenging but doable but now it's virtually impossible to beat without cheating or having WAY too much time on one's hands for levelling up. Pity. Guess I have to cheat a little.
Cheating? Srsly?
Who would need cheating when he's got unlimited amount of Rare Candies available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back