• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas98

Jason
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Is it Completely nessasary to catch every legendary available to got catch angellallen? i accidently kill articuno and jirachi, and raikou and entei used roar and i didn't have my dugtrio with arena trap.

Years
Well I am playing this hack at the moment. But when I am watching walktrough on youtube that player has generation 5 pokemons in it aswell while the version I play doesn't have them. So which version do I need to download in order to get gen. 5 pokemons aswell? And where can I find .gba version for it? (Patching doesn't work on my computer -.-").

Thanks to everybody that can help =)

Years
Yes I know.. I met fakemons. But in the wt I am watching that player cought joltik and came acrosss ducklett quiet a few times.. I never saw them though so I have no idea what am I missing..

Years
Yes I know.. I met fakemons. But in the wt I am watching that player cought joltik and came acrosss ducklett quiet a few times.. I never saw them though so I have no idea what am I missing..
Yup there are Joltik, Ducklett, Shinx and 2 other 5 gen pokes. Check outt eh first page and croll down it. I am quite sure DjG mentioned them in spoiler.

Years
Hmm yeah.. I got shinx.. But no matter how much I run around I don't see any joltiks or duckletts or anything from gen 5. which is what makes me think that I have wrong version..

Years
Hmm yeah.. I got shinx.. But no matter how much I run around I don't see any joltiks or duckletts or anything from gen 5. which is what makes me think that I have wrong version..
Well you must be either unlucky or you have not gone to their proper locations. Try looking for Ducklett in forest areas. Joltik is in the forest below Heavah Town. I remember Ducklett is pretty common. You should be playing old beta

Years
Hmm.. That might explain it.. Because I've been running around like crazy and haven't encauntered them. This was the only version I found on web in .gba version ~ winrar still refuses to work for me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Can anyone tell me is this the final super mega version? Because repatching repatching rom is not working on my pc if this is the final can anyone give me a link ready to play thank you happy new year hihihi

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hmm.. That might explain it.. Because I've been running around like crazy and haven't encauntered them. This was the only version I found on web in .gba version ~ winrar still refuses to work for me.

Can anyone tell me is this the final super mega version? Because repatching repatching rom is not working on my pc if this is the final can anyone give me a link ready to play thank you happy new year hihihi

For the both of you, the latest version available is located in the first post, which is version 15 of the final release.
Also, please note that you should not patch a ROM multiple times. You should only patch once with one ROM.

Here's a link for a tutorial on how to work with patches.

FlamesofTruth

Queen of Randomness
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
When I downloaded the ips and ups file they didn't work. The ips wouldn't work because it said it wasn't and ips file and the ups just kept failing.

Years
If it's not in gba format than it won't actually help since patching refuses to work my computer aswell. Will either have to wait till I get the new computer either have to play the version I have. (Found it in gba format on web).

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
You both might be using the wrong ROM or something.If you are new to this you really might wanna read the tutorial given above.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
When I downloaded the ips and ups file they didn't work. The ips wouldn't work because it said it wasn't and ips file and the ups just kept failing.
If it's not in gba format than it won't actually help since patching refuses to work my computer aswell. Will either have to wait till I get the new computer either have to play the version I have. (Found it in gba format on web).

From what I've heard, there are two different versions of Ruby, which are v1.0 and v1.1
I am not quite sure of that information though, but as glitchguy have stated, the reason the two of you are getting errors is probably the patch and your ROMs are not compatible.
The Ruby ROM I am using is version 1.0 and without the MUGS intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back