• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
Well it was simple before. You just had to complete that Lab event and just had to surf south from there to reach Cave of wisdom

There is a secret cave beside Blue where he is standing just press A button on it and an opening should come behind him. Go inside and complete the Nexus's event there

if i surf there is still a guy in the way... where is the old ma ntha trequests that i go i nthe cave to find the solar rock???

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Guys! I wanted to know how could you know what day is it? Im trying to catch Lapras in Union cave and it could only be caught on Fridays :/ Mind telling me? And one other thing. Are you able to trade with yourself in this hack?

Last edited:
Years
Guys! I wanted to know how could you know what day is it? Im trying to catch Lapras in Union cave and it could only be caught on Fridays :/ Mind telling me? And one other thing. Are you able to trade with yourself in this hack?
If you are playing this hack on VBA then enable Real Time clock settings from the menu. This will enable the game to run with the Computer's time. Also No trading can be done from Liquid crystal to any other Rom

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
I'm having a glitch, using the latest version. Any intro to a pokemon summary screen, whether it be clicking summary or trying to teach it a TM causes the game too crash.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I found a glitch. For some the time rocket kids charge you a fee of 1000pokemoney. Dont pass that gate when you own less then 1000pokes. Otherwise you come in some kind of endless loop in which theyll ask you over and over for 1000poke and you can not move.

Years
Yeah probably he wanted to take a break from hacking for a while. I bet LaZ will be back.
Liquid crystal is not completely abandoned you know. Some people like Zeikku are still working on it's some parts.

I found a glitch. For some the time rocket kids charge you a fee of 1000pokemoney. Dont pass that gate when you own less then 1000pokes. Otherwise you come in some kind of endless loop in which theyll ask you over and over for 1000poke and you can not move.
There is another way to go at Lake of Rage i-e through the grass. Why don't you take take that one. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I did actually. I just wanted to make you aware.

I found something else by the way. - The Pokemon Onix does not display correctly. There are some kind of weird Lila stripes.

But the Game and the edited Storyline are awesome! Well done! I really enjoy it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Hi guys, long time player and lurker and I just decided to ask for help now. I've played all if not most of the complete roms so far but unfortunately I can't finish Liquid Crystal. Been patching to fresh roms again and again and now I just don't know what to do.

Classic problem i think since I've read this several times but I can't remember the solution. I'm in Ecruteak and in the burned tower area. For one, Eusine and Morty are outside and giving the safety NPC message. Next is when i go in, Eusine and Morty are there and giving their proper lines. However when I come over to where my rival is, he has the ! above his head, walks to in front of me, and then ignores me. If i talk to him, I get the NPC safety message saying he doesn't have a script. If I move back, he walks past me and after two more tries, he'll eventually block the only exit. The part where I fall through never comes. Any help please? Summer is ending soon and I'd like to play one last pokemon game before I go back into reality, haha. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Can anyone give me a hint what to do now?
I am right now in that one island, where you are not able to get exp. anymore.
But the thing is, that all the grunts block the cave entrances. What am I supposed to do to get into that cave?
Im playing the newest version.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
guys please help me ... T_T

why I cannot pass in route 57 .. in need to go in Mandarin Island North

hope there's someone can tell me what I do to complete the 4 badge of orange island league T_T

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Hey guys, I have a little problem with the S.S. Aqua.

I boarded the ship the first time after defeating the Jotho League and after arriving in Kanto I immediately went back on it to see if I can use it any time or have to wait for certain days like in Crystal.
Unfortunately I didn't notice that the pier in kanto did not belong to Vermilion City. So now I'm back in Jotho and can't fly to Vermilion City, since I haven't already been there. And to top that my game is stuck on sunday, even so real time clock is enabled and works well for everything except weekdays, so I also can't wait for it to get monday where the ship travels from Jotho to Kanto.
Is there any way to get to Kanto, or get the weekday system working, or do I have to restart?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014

I boarded the ship the first time after defeating the Jotho League and after arriving in Kanto I immediately went back on it to see if I can use it any time or have to wait for certain days like in Crystal.
Unfortunately I didn't notice that the pier in kanto did not belong to Vermilion City. So now I'm back in Jotho and can't fly to Vermilion City, since I haven't already been there. And to top that my game is stuck on sunday, even so real time clock is enabled and works well for everything except weekdays, so I also can't wait for it to get monday where the ship travels from Jotho to Kanto.
Is there any way to get to Kanto, or get the weekday system working, or do I have to restart?

Use the walk through walls cheat code for Fire Red, then go to Goldenrod City and try to get into the train bypassing the guard. If done correctly you will be automagically teleported to the City of Saffron. Then using the same method you can travel anywhere in Kanto.

Be warned this will ruin the game strory, if you use cheats. You can also try to find any other cheat codes to change the day time for example but I don't know if they exist of how they function.

Years

The game runs with the real time clock. Keep on coming back to olivine through Flying. If you see the Red flag on the port then Bingo !!! the cruiser has arrived

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
It's official. I can't find Electabuzz.
I've been sniffing around that Power Plant grassfield for over an hour the other day. I didn't have much success at Silver Cave either, which was my other hunch.

Back