• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Help! I'm stuck at the part where the blimp crashes and the text is looped on "qAF"! :(

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@xsabirr that is a major glitch and many of the users are having the same problem.
Try downloading ash gray 4.0 ips and patch it wid clean fire red 1.0 rom.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Jésrøñ bans: After you met Team Rocket on the Islands on a Giant Margikarp, there comes one last Islands where - if you look with Advanced Map - a Giant "END" is written. Is this the End of the Beta? I mean, the you said the next Beta will only Fix Bugs. But the Orange League isnt over jet? Or am i on the wrong way?
End of the beta is in the place with waterfall.
2 badges is the most you can get in this beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
hello, i need a quick response.

i didn't catch the pidgeotto in the viridian forest. is this a problem? then i'm gonna raise a pidgey.

edit: and also i didn't catch a caterpie at the beginning and that's why i didn't beat the beedrill. is this a problem for the storyline?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Not a problem ,only you dont see special event for them thats all no problem play the hack

I didnt cach caterpie and compleate hack normal

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Not a problem ,only you dont see special event for them thats all no problem play the hack

I didnt cach caterpie and compleate hack normal

thanks man. :-)

i'm at the cerulean city right now, this hack is awesome.

edit: i catched bulbasaur but it has everstone. i guess ash's bulbasaur didn't evolve. should i take the everstone or follow the anime? do i need a bulbasaur in some certain events?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I was playing through the game for the first time and I got to Lt.Surge and he wasn't there. I looked it up to see if it was bug you hadn't known about or I needed to do something. I found nothing for a bug then i watched a video for before Lt.Surge and when the uploader got to him he was there I went back to a save state did exactly as him and he still was there so basically I think I either did something wrong ,didn't do something I needed altogether still or I found a very rare but game breaking bug so if you can look into it for that would help not only me but others playing the game also the Pokemon AshGray Version itself.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
This is a really good game. I have been following it since I saw it. I have played it before, but I will wait until the final release this time around. I don't mind the wait. The finished product will be great for sure. If metapod does Johto after this I will be happy, but if he doesn't I won't mind. He is a busy guy so I'm not pushing for anything.

P.S. metapod good luck making the rest of this. Enjoy the process of making this, and I will play it as soon as its finished.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
How Long will It Be before my charmeleon actually listens to me? I accidently evolved my charmander #FoolishMove I Know...........

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Help I'm stuck at Moro Island, I finished the trophy even the meowth event. I traveled the water anf beat team rocket near the waterfall. Now I'm stuck I don't know what to do. HELP!:(

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Can someone here help me install? Im using GBA.emu on my galaxsy S4 and it wont let me play this rom and i just downloaded AshGary 4.2 Please im begging i just wanna play again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Help I'm stuck at Moro Island, I finished the trophy even the meowth event. I traveled the water anf beat team rocket near the waterfall. Now I'm stuck I don't know what to do. HELP!:(

Have you ever tried watching a walkthrough dude?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Guys I would really appreciate some as I'm new to rome/emulators. I'm really enjoying the game but like a few i've come to the point where the game freezes on velentia islands, where the old lady in the building is blocking the way.

Is this end of the game so far? (I've looked on youtube and it doesn't look like there are any tutorials past this section of the game)

Do I have to patch my rom to fix this problem? (if so how do you do this on a mac?)

Is it possible to walkthrough the walls and pass this section of the game like others have suggested? (If so how do you do this? is it different on a mac?)

Again would really appreciate some help I'm loving this game!!!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can someone here help me install? Im using GBA.emu on my galaxsy S4 and it wont let me play this rom and i just downloaded AshGary 4.2 Please im begging i just wanna play again!
DON'T YELL!!!

edit: i catched bulbasaur but it has everstone. i guess ash's bulbasaur didn't evolve. should i take the everstone or follow the anime? do i need a bulbasaur in some certain events?
Yeah. Every Ash's Pokemon is needed to see the events.

@DarkTR: In Charizard Chills event which is not yet.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Thanks Ash493.

Unfortunately my Charmander evolved to Charmeleon and that's why I can't get the Exp. Share from Pokefan Chairman. Also I tried to use cheat codes for a Charmander but the game stopped. Is it possible to catch another Charmander?

And what about Squirtle? Do I need it for the events or can I turn into Wartortle & Blastoise?

One more question, can I use my save file for the final version of this game or do I have to start again the game?

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@netizen you cannot get a charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur again.
I recommend you not to evolve them bcoz all have some or the other event.

Back