• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
In Madio cave, when you get to the place where you don't need flash and it's all bright, is that the right way? 'cause I end up where it says it's still under construction & I can't access it. D:

Years
Also, what about Febas ? I'd really like a Milotic, I imagine it's amazing with the new type.

Edit: Just noticed I catched the pre evolution in the cave. Where do I get the item to evolve it though ? Haven't stumbled across one in the first playthough. Also will the typing change if it evolves into Radiorange ?And is there a certain pattern on how to get to it's place ? Because my brain literally get's raped whenever I step in there...
I think Feebas can still be caught in the route you find it on in the originals (in the same way I assume - I never found one there). BUT, I found one while surfing on the ponds in Petalburg (I assume it's super rare though?).

And the Pokemon that evolves into Radiorange needs one of the stones to evolve.

HOW DO YOU HELP THE DENJUU PEOPLE ON ROUTE 123?? PLEASE REPLY

Continue along the route and head on into Mt. Pyre (pro tip: you don't enter through the front entrance).

In Madio cave, when you get to the place where you don't need flash and it's all bright, is that the right way? 'cause I end up where it says it's still under construction & I can't access it. D:

I think this is the right way. Just keep trying lol.

Man, I can't believe I remember all this stuff lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
can someone please help with my problem? i cant do anything right now. im in necropolis, where the 4 people are. my character doesnt do anything. what do i do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
I actually know which stone Radiorange's pre-evolution needs, but where do I get one ? I seriously hope I can get to the pre evo again, because last time, it was just luck :/

Thanks for the Febas info.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I still can't get through the cave thingy...

I thought, Maybe I'd beat Fortree, so I did, and I still can't get through this darn cave.
Anyone know what I can do? I find a latter, but it says "This is CUTLERINE speaking. Sorry, but this area is still under construction. Please turn back." And it's really making me mad, because that's the only way I found *out* that would really make any sense... I've been stuck on this part for far TOO long.

Years
Continue along the route and head on into Mt. Pyre (pro tip: you don't enter through the front entrance).

haha didnt see the other entrance. thanks man!

haha i dont know how to quote either. too new here

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Okay: I managed to get past that... Now I'm STUCK! I don't have the correct badge to use Fly, and now I'm stuck on Fort Dracu. As I havn't been able to find a way to get off the island without fly... Just my luck!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
what are all the hidden evolutions in this game and new pokemon I would love to try and catch em all?!

Years
I actually know which stone Radiorange's pre-evolution needs, but where do I get one ? I seriously hope I can get to the pre evo again, because last time, it was just luck :/

I think you can get one in Meteor Falls (I might be thinking of the Moon Stone)? That or on one of the paths from Fortree (it'll be on a patch of land accessible via surf). Either way, it's in the same location of the original game so try looking that up? Sorry I can't be much of help.

can someone please help with my problem? i cant do anything right now. im in necropolis, where the 4 people are. my character doesnt do anything. what do i do?

If you aren't getting any event, there should be an event, and you're doing it right, your game might be bugged. :(

Okay: I managed to get past that... Now I'm STUCK! I don't have the correct badge to use Fly, and now I'm stuck on Fort Dracu. As I havn't been able to find a way to get off the island without fly... Just my luck!

There's a dragon on the north end of the island that will fly you to the tower and some training gym. I think after you complete those, you should be able to leave/get Fly/progress.

what are all the hidden evolutions in this game and new pokemon I would love to try and catch em all?!

Evolutions are in the first post; new, catchable Pokemon include the Madio family, all new legendaries, two zombie lines, and then a bunch of other Pokemon I can't really name off the top of my head.

i cant download snakewood can somebody please help meeee

If it's patching you're having trouble with, I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere around here that tells you how to do it. Make sure you have a clean Ruby ROM, the Snakewood IPS from the first post, and a patching program (Lunar IPS [or whatever it's called], etc).

Years
ok im back again. i need some input on hyperegg's evolutions. i have a moon stone as well as the others. on the first page of the thread cutlerine said that using the moonstone gives you unown which is the "most powerful pokemon by far by several hundred base stats" but is this true anymore? because i used a leaf stone for celebi and when it evolved it had similar stats as the unown. also, my hyperegg knew eruption, waterspout, egg bomb and softboiled; however, once it evolves to unown it cant learn any moves and its hp went down from 286 to 149 making eruption/waterspout less useful. i know its a long post but could someone evaluate this situation for me?

thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
ok im back again. i need some input on hyperegg's evolutions. i have a moon stone as well as the others. on the first page of the thread cutlerine said that using the moonstone gives you unown which is the "most powerful pokemon by far by several hundred base stats" but is this true anymore? because i used a leaf stone for celebi and when it evolved it had similar stats as the unown. also, my hyperegg knew eruption, waterspout, egg bomb and softboiled; however, once it evolves to unown it cant learn any moves and its hp went down from 286 to 149 making eruption/waterspout less useful. i know its a long post but could someone evaluate this situation for me?

thanks.

See, I'm not entirely sure if it has the best base stats either. I saved the game & Evolved it into Unown, and it wasn't that great, so I kept it as Hyperegg. It's HP is better, and it has similar stats. I guess it really depends on your favorite pokemon. If you're going for just mere power, I'd keep it an hyperegg, and keep Softboiled. It helps a lot with it's massive ammount of HP. My egg is currently level 61 or 62 and it has like 320 HP. Soft boiled is basically liked a Hyper potion its self when you're up in the 80's as it'll have maybe 500HP or more. But yes, if you like Celebi, then get him, or Riaku, Entie, Swecuine, or Unown. I'd personally keep the egg though, which I think I might. Egg looks dull, my favorite is Celebi though.

Years
ok so i made it to the submarine again and im stuck because i dont have a pokemon with thundershock, i know you can catch something down in the water that has it but i dont have any open slots for pokemon or no way to get one right now, can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
when i try to use the pokemon that the trick master gives you, my game crashes :(
also i have a couple of questions:
-where is the meathouse?
-who do i trade the rydrake wing to?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
ROM Trouble

I am having trouble starting the ROM. I don't know how to fix this issue. Im using VBA, so i changed the file from an IPS to a GBA file and that doesn't work. What do I do?

Mentalii

Back
Years
Hello,
I'm stuck at Gym Island. I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's one, because a bug catcher stays in front of the door.
What must I do now? I guess I have to beat Asimov but I don't know how I can come in his gym...

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I am having trouble starting the ROM. I don't know how to fix this issue. Im using VBA, so i changed the file from an IPS to a GBA file and that doesn't work. What do I do?

u patch the ips to ur gba file.... or u can rename the ips to the same thing as the gba file.... i use both methodz for different hackz

Back