• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
how to get chaomega every time i talk to jayson he talks about shiny gems and also how to get to TOGEN ISLAND i see it while checking map but cant surf down from Slateport Beach

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
nice hack jagold. cool concept ( like the story branching ) and nice tiles, but to be honest i think that your best hack was reign of legends. is there any possibility to return in GENTO ?
Anyways i would like to thank you for creating the ruby destiny series and wish you good luck for your next hack!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2016
How do I pass that huge pokemon keep kicking my ass inside Dusk Path's Mineral cave (w Crosell at the entrance), thx :x...

Years
nice hack jagold. cool concept ( like the story branching ) and nice tiles, but to be honest i think that your best hack was reign of legends. is there any possibility to return in GENTO ?
Anyways i would like to thank you for creating the ruby destiny series and wish you good luck for your next hack!

There is... but I don't think you'll like it :S

and DJG...
are all the event's finished after you passed the credits for the third time after that epic event that I don't want to spoil.??

If so it's time to cry again for all the emotion of the Havah "other" reign
and have to hope that Patty will save the day

If not I will cherrish the final moments T.T

but I have a question apart from this

What is Shaymin and Gabrieleon the guardian of?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
Dear DJG,
I have a problem with Aurora from Master 17... When I talk to her and answer "yes" for question about fight, screen turns into black, so I can't go through the league :/

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've chosen the Bad Side, and now I'm lost in the Lost Shadow Valley, I have no flash so it's abit harder, but I just can't find out where to go. I talked to some sprouts but that's optional right?

Any help on which direction I should be heading?

Thanks in advance,

Flash?
Well, for now, try and look at some videos in YouTube.
I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

Can you give me another hint on how to climb the waterfall in Dusk Path? A block of land is blocking it... and I don't think I found another waterfall in that area. :(

No, you can't climb that part. You can only go through the cave there...

where is might/patty located after you talked to ranger leana ?

At his/her usual spot...
You must have the 6.7 version...
Try downloading the 6.8 version of the game...

I asked this a while ago, but after the game when you go to lost shadow, I went and only found Giratina. Isn't Shaymin supposed to be there as well? Or is there a different place to get Shaymin?

Read the F.A.Q. at the first post...

Thanks for your work on the updates.

I just wanted to comment that this is the most atmospheric hack I've played, you've done an excellent job. Many thanks.

Thanks~

Pretty damn awesome!
This game is so fun I played it 5 times.
I just beat Jimmy and Deviell, again!
You know, not many hackers can brag about 3 completed hacks.
Anyways, I like how we can get all the "Guardian" pokemon.

5 times? o.O wow...
Anyway, may I ask if the Ice Master Aurora was glitchy for you?

I'm having problems on the Level where you go to Dusk path and in Mineral cave. I have no idea what to do there! Can someone help?

What specific problem?

Well i obtained the sludge bomb Tm but when i run it and try to use it ivysaur can't learn it when it's suppose to be able to. However deli bird is compatible with it for some reason but can't learn aerial ace.

I'll check on those...

Uh...I got Gabrieleon, your hints were very helpful and you left one area out but I remembered that area from one of your pictures so now I have all legendaries.

Also, it looks a bit different...I'm guessing this was done on purpose since you can't get Nefari...
PokemonRubyDestiny_01.png

I made Gabrieleon a bit special. You will have a 50% chance of catching him in his shiny form.

how to get chaomega every time i talk to jayson he talks about shiny gems and also how to get to TOGEN ISLAND i see it while checking map but cant surf down from Slateport Beach

TOGEN can only be reachable through the Bad Side of the game, where you'll be sent there for a mission to retrieve the Ruby Destiny fragment.

There is... but I don't think you'll like it :S

and DJG...
are all the event's finished after you passed the credits for the third time after that epic event that I don't want to spoil.??

If so it's time to cry again for all the emotion of the Havah "other" reign
and have to hope that Patty will save the day

If not I will cherrish the final moments T.T

but I have a question apart from this

What is Shaymin and Gabrieleon the guardian of?

that's the end, unfortunately...

Dear DJG,
I have a problem with Aurora from Master 17... When I talk to her and answer "yes" for question about fight, screen turns into black, so I can't go through the league :/

I'll check on that.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

What do you mean by this? I've asked Master Terrador about this problem, and he said that he could climb the waterfall fine... How do you upload a screenshot? I'll try to make this clear...

The second one? I thought you meant the first one...
The second one is unclimbable, it's just for show.

BTW, since people are talking about Aurora, her first pokemon is a level 100 "???????????," which dies in one hit from anything.

XNeofX

roflcopter <3
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011
Just finished the 5 pillar event in Lost Shadow Valley, now I am teleported back in that shithole without flash :p

I found the start of the area, should I go back there? Or should I find a new exit? I got teleported back at the 5 pillars after the event. (didnt do the sprouts)

Years

The second one? I thought you meant the first one...
The second one is unclimbable, it's just for show.

BTW, since people are talking about Aurora, her first pokemon is a level 100 "???????????," which dies in one hit from anything.

There's another waterfall?? Uhm... could you tell me where it is? (I know this is a stupid question... but I can't find it anywhere :()

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Version 7 of the game is available... -___-
Anyway, remember that you don't have to start a new game if you are switching to this new version of the game...
(I should probably remove the "Final" part of the name since I keep making additional versions -,- )

---oOo---​

There's another waterfall?? Uhm... could you tell me where it is? (I know this is a stupid question... but I can't find it anywhere :()

I think he meant that there's a waterfall inside the cave.
and yes, there are 2 waterfalls inside the cave...

Just finished the 5 pillar event in Lost Shadow Valley, now I am teleported back in that shithole without flash :p

I found the start of the area, should I go back there? Or should I find a new exit? I got teleported back at the 5 pillars after the event. (didnt do the sprouts)

just go back to the previous entrance.

Pls help :(...................................................................

have you tried talking to Kronz in Lustersand Town?
What is the pyramid rock saying?

Does anybody know what your supposed to do when the team earth guys steals all your stuff and locks up ?

talk to the cage until you can get yourself free...

How do you upload a screenshot? I'll try to make this clear...

go to tinypic or photobucket and upload your screenshots there.

hello DJG, I have a scripting question. What special did you use not make the crdits roll, but not the hall of fame?

I forgot, but you can view the list of specials in scripting tutorials by either thethethethe or the Ultimate XSE scripting guide by (forgot his username)...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think I've talked to all people in Lustersand :(...
That rock's saying "Head to Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Dusk Path is located east from RINTAH TOWN"

send me your saved file via PM so I can investigate. thanks~

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
Oh my god!!!!! the final boss is soooo hard i had to use lots of save states my god thanks
DJG impressive hack the game is really fun to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back