• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
The Pokenav is unobtainable in the game unfortunately, you'll have to look at maps in the Pokemon Centers. As four getting Rayner to appear, you might have to wait a while for him to appear, it me some time. You did go to the Power Plant right?

thx for answer me

if by power plant you mean the building with some npc with brown hair and others with helmet....the answer is "YES"......but it happens to fast and i dont notice if the leader was there....i remember i fight with some of npcs...but after that i go in gym and still empty

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
thx for answer me

if by power plant you mean the building with some npc with brown hair and others with helmet....the answer is "YES"......but it happens to fast and i dont notice if the leader was there....i remember i fight with some of npcs...but after that i go in gym and still empty
i think you have to go to the cave place where there are all those machines and that is where the leader is.and by the way i am in snowce city and there is no gym leader.can anyone help me?

Years
I beat the 2nd elite four, in Lauren. I got some legendaries like Celebi, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Jirachi, Latias, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Terakion, Arceus, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia e Ho-Oh.
Can anyone tell me where i can find the other legendaries.
thks in advance

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
well i am reading SO MUCH and i WANT TO PLAY IT LIKE HELL....i want to ask the translators...can they say something about their progres???

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
I'm in Skyner city and I can't use the fly autorize in the area of Flying, it's says that I can fly with my pokemon but don´t let me go

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
I found snorlax, steelix and shinx! After that I went to battle the grass. Gym. Leader n beat him..now after this idk what to do or where to go next?

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
Hey guys, I know the details r probally in here somewhere but I was just wandering where I find the complete version of this in ENGLISH, ild appreciate the help. Sorry if I'm posting in rong place but I'm new :) thanks dan

i posted earlier asking about this hack in english and have not had a reply..... i did look back tho and on page 76 found a link to an english beta but the link is dead.... plz can someone just tell me has this been completed in english? thanks

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How can I enter in the Lauren's Gyms without having to download the 1.1 version of Pokémon Light Platinum? I don't want to start all over the game and lose my save.
I think Wes mentioned that it is not possible... :/
I'm sorry to say but if you want to continue you can wait for English version or start playing again from the start.

okay i found steelix,snorlax, and shinx. i beat the grass/poison gym leader now where do i go next ??
Go for Noormeak City's gym =D

Shaymin is a legendary right? Because I just went in inhore woods and found one, and it doesn't show it on weslys legendary pokemon in the game page on his website, is there anymore secret legends I don't know about?
No, Shaymin is put there on purpose, you cannot find him before beating Lauren League.
Wes just forgot to put it on his page =)

What are you talkin' about?
There's reply considering changes you want to make =)

On Route 510 the TEAM STEAM won't let me through this route. I don't know portugal language and i dont know what to do. I have a Ricyan City Badge and I found shinx, steelix and snorlax and they are now at city zoo. maybe its about Uniform Steam but it disappear from my bag and now they block me. sry for my bad english, someone can help me ?
You must use DIG on brown hole next to Steam guys =)

edit: and why i cant use fly to go to kosaka, ricyan and merydian city ??
Because there's not enough fly positions in one ROM =)
But I do think that Kosaka should have fly position.

It just doesn't activate for me, I tried on my mobile phone using vBag and on PC using VBA 1.8.0
Even though you found it you could've just done League again and it would probably activate =)

I just finnished the world championship and now collecting legendaries, where is the plane to catch lugia and the three birds?
Bramboch Town

hey,i was playing the game and somewhere in it i was challenged by red and the game said"Aroma Lady RED".i laughed for 5 minutes before i resumed the game.is that supposed to be fixed or is it there for the laughs
I knew about it so it's gonna be fixed by SP ;)

Theres a train in central city, it also helps if your pokemon are in the high 90's.
You can pwn WCH with 80's with no problems ;)

Hooray I feel unaccomplished, I had 2 hours to blow so I collected all the legendaries (Found Mt. Kyurem BTW) and I finally got all of them EXCEPT for one...Uxie. I seached through Zhery not once but twice and finally found one and thought THANK THE FREAKING LORD. When I went to fight it I clicked it and..."Trisula (Name)" got a PP Up...What the hell?! At first I was confused and then I was angrily agitated. 30 minutes down the drain...
Long story short, I found a bug that Uxie turns into a PP up (At least when it's in National Park).
You are pretty lucky I did not find Uxie anywhere...
I'll see if Wes's going to fix it or I'm gonna be forced to do it by myself.

is there a english version??
i remembered playing this in the beginning... and there was a omanite now i see a elekid
that sucks.. the omanite was a good choice why did he change it??

and if u know where to find the english version.. please tell me..
First: It was meant to be Elekid from the start but the reality was kinda different xD Don't care about it very much =D
Second: There's no English version yet ;) You have to wait.

I beat the 2nd elite four, in Lauren. I got some legendaries like Celebi, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Jirachi, Latias, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Terakion, Arceus, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia e Ho-Oh.
Can anyone tell me where i can find the other legendaries.
thks in advance
Emotions trio, Zekrom, Reshiram, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia...
In other words you have still lots of legendaries to catch =D

does anyone know where i can get fly?
In Serenity City, one random dude (cooltrainer to be exact) will give it to you =)

I've done it but I can´t go through and I don't know why
Have you done all of this?
1. Have one of your pokemon learn Flynning
2. Use Fly Authorizer
3. Use Flynning

I found snorlax, steelix and shinx! After that I went to battle the grass. Gym. Leader n beat him..now after this idk what to do or where to go next?
Aim for Noormeak City's badge =)

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Team steam is blocking my way to go to noormeak city you said to use dig where the hole is at n try using dig n nothing happens? ???

Sazandora

bleh
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Sorry if this issue is already addressed, but when I try to run the ROM, it comes up with a white screen.
I've tried 3 different Ruby ROMs, but no luck, made sure my save type was Flash 128k, but still nothing worked.

I'm using VBA ReRecording v23.4 SVN 314.

EDIT: Tried using an (E) version of Ruby, when I patched it, it had a white screen and some staticky (if that's a word) noise.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wow, didn't even realise there was an actual GBA link. Man am I stupid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
hey

Have some of your Pokemon learn DIG, "click" on hole and you should be able to go underground =)

Nope nothing happens :'( I tried a lot of things n nothing happens

Nope nothing happens :'( I tried a lot of things n nothing happens

Nevermind I already in the other city now I can't find the enigma Berry ..?? Help please

I need some item to carry the Berry's where do I get that item?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
did i see on the first post "complete version"?? HURRAY!!

....in portuguese......hurroo....oh well ill wait for it in english...btw im glad on how far you came with this game :)

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
haha !
where can i buy an ENiGMA BERRY ?!
need it so BERRY much so i can defeat the last gym leader :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nevermind I already in the other city now I can't find the enigma Berry ..?? Help please
haha !
where can i buy an ENiGMA BERRY ?!
need it so BERRY much so i can defeat the last gym leader :D
You can obtain it in Berry shop in Merydian City.

And since I'm on it, if anyone want to know where to buy stones then your answer is Rycian City =)

hey i am in dragonbreath city and cannot go to the gym.where is the gym leader of the city.
You need to do events in this order:
1. Kick asses of Team Steam in their HQ
2. Pick Alpha structure or plate or whatever it is, on the top floor of HQ =)
3. Bring that plate to Prof. Jasmine
4. Go to Dragonbreath City and to Mt. Draken and Wesley will be there ;)

Back