• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
hmm I'm at the SS I caught a mag I brought it to the elevator but it didn't do anything? :/

Edit: I just figured it out :) I love how this game is actually a challenge.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
If I were to patch the new IPS Patch with an older patch would any glitches happen? Cause I beat the Champion at Evergrande City Pokemon League.

You can patch an IPS over the game without any problems (usually).

I don't know if you're accepting anyone, but can i be a spriter?

Thank you for your offer - and I may keep you in mind for a later project I have planned, similar to Snakewood - but pretty much all of the sprites have been made now, and I don't find myself in need of a spriter at the moment.

hilarious and camp I love it... you better have Evil Dead references or from "the Living Dead" :)

Why don't you go look for some?

Years
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...

Was some of this rocks moved in right way? Also have a question: how can I get Strengh and bicycle? Shall I come back to Rustboro and searching for it?

Btw. I'm playing this hack for a bit while and I want to describe my feelings about it.

I'm very surprised...I've never suspected that something really good can came to be in Pokemon World...Awesome ideas, plot, situations...sometimes it's a bit hard, especially at the beginning, but I know - high levels of trainer's Pokemon because of hard times in Hoenn :P Even my wife was surprised seeing zombie Pokemon :) ...hope to end this hack in unnexpected way (I have some idea, but it's only my guesswork), because, as I read older posts, people are very content of your work with that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
crap I'm stuck, can anyone help me? :P I just joined that..purple haired chick..or whatever the hell her name is, beat the tower got the bike..or scooter? :P what do I do now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
I don't know if you answered this, but what do you have planned for pokemon keratin? What's the basic premise? I know you're not even done this hack, im just curious as to what's next in line after this...

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Was some of this rocks moved in right way? Also have a question: how can I get Strengh and bicycle? Shall I come back to Rustboro and searching for it?
The bike is replaced by a Yellow Vespa that you get from the Monastary that replaced Lavaridge Town. Strength, from what I can tell, is nowhere to be found in the hack yet. And the rocks I talked about, Im not sure if they have been moved yet but it didnt matter since I started using the Walk Through Walls code to get the item.

Cutlerine

Years
crap I'm stuck, can anyone help me? :P I just joined that..purple haired chick..or whatever the hell her name is, beat the tower got the bike..or scooter? :P what do I do now?

Use the Yellow Vespa to climb the mudslides out of the desert and head north.

I don't know if you answered this, but what do you have planned for pokemon keratin? What's the basic premise? I know you're not even done this hack, im just curious as to what's next in line after this...

Keratin...
Spoiler:

The bike is replaced by a Yellow Vespa that you get from the Monastary that replaced Lavaridge Town. Strength, from what I can tell, is nowhere to be found in the hack yet. And the rocks I talked about, Im not sure if they have been moved yet but it didnt matter since I started using the Walk Through Walls code to get the item.

The rocks, I think, have been moved in the latest update, but I'm not sure.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
]dude, you're a god when it comes to making a hacked rom :)
Spoiler:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
The rocks, I think, have been moved in the latest update, but I'm not sure.
It doesnt really matter, I got it with Walk Through Walls. I also found my way past those Strength boulders north of Rustbouro. Brilliant Dex entry for what you have planned there. ;)

EDIT: Though I dont plan on keeping the effects saved, I just took a peek at the complete Pokedex. Brilliant entries at the bottom Cutlerine!

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
It doesnt really matter, I got it with Walk Through Walls. I also found my way past those Strength boulders north of Rustbouro. Brilliant Dex entry for what you have planned there. ;)

EDIT: Though I dont plan on keeping the effects saved, I just took a peek at the complete Pokedex. Brilliant entries at the bottom Cutlerine!

I trust you are talking about the Pokémon that replace the Hoenn legendaries? Yes, I like them too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Hi I've been playing this hack for the last week and I must say that I am really amused by this one. Keep up the good work!

Also I've got a few questions:

- i found the roclobster, but is there any way to get out of there? I can't find a spot to "dive up" or anything else. And is it possible to catch it with an ultra ball? I've been trying for the last hour but it hasn't worked yet :P (got it paralyzed & lowest hp ever.)
Edit: Found how to get out, but still wasn't able to catch it :P don't wanna waste my afro ball
Edit 2: Finally caught it with an ultra ball!
- is it possible to return to fort draco? I didn't read the entire thread so my apologies if you already answered this question.

- where can i find badge number 4? I got 1-3 and 5-7, and i expect to recieve nr 8 after defeating norman (not strong enough for him right now)

Also to mention, I haven't got the latest version, It's the first time I'm using a hack and I still need to figure some things out about patching/updating and stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
there's a bug in lilycove cave, there's a couple you fight and if you talk to the girl after, it replays what happened back in the cave with cutmans daughter.

Cutlerine

Years
Hi I've been playing this hack for the last week and I must say that I am really amused by this one. Keep up the good work!

Also I've got a few questions:

- i found the roclobster, but is there any way to get out of there? I can't find a spot to "dive up" or anything else. And is it possible to catch it with an ultra ball? I've been trying for the last hour but it hasn't worked yet :P (got it paralyzed & lowest hp ever.)
Edit: Found how to get out, but still wasn't able to catch it :P don't wanna waste my afro ball
Edit 2: Finally caught it with an ultra ball!
- is it possible to return to fort draco? I didn't read the entire thread so my apologies if you already answered this question.

- where can i find badge number 4? I got 1-3 and 5-7, and i expect to recieve nr 8 after defeating norman (not strong enough for him right now)

Also to mention, I haven't got the latest version, It's the first time I'm using a hack and I still need to figure some things out about patching/updating and stuff.

The badges will work out. Kind of. And no, you can't get back to Fort Draco - yet.

there's a bug in lilycove cave, there's a couple you fight and if you talk to the girl after, it replays what happened back in the cave with cutmans daughter.

Thanks, I'll fix that.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I trust you are talking about the Pokémon that replace the Hoenn legendaries? Yes, I like them too.
Yes, I mean the replacements for the Regis. I also meant for the last 5-7 entries in the Dex as well. This really only stemmed from my desire to have captured that robot camera and that Shadeu thing in the Island of Calm, if I can capture either of them at all.

Cutlerine

Years
Yes, I mean the replacements for the Regis. I also meant for the last 5-7 entries in the Dex as well. This really only stemmed from my desire to have captured that robot camera and that Shadeu thing in the Island of Calm, if I can capture either of them at all.

Ah, the three Furis. They're really, really weird. Also they don't have sprites yet, so don't go looking for them. Neither does Téa Barqán, so same goes for that.

X32763, the psychotic camera, isn't strictly a legendary, but it's really, really strong. I expect it obliterated you with Data Stream, like it did to me?

Oh yeah, and please don't give away the identity of the legendary Pokémon that lies between Emonga and Lúca Zamón. That's meant to be something of a little plot twist.

EDIT: And Shaderu is available, but since it's so powerful, it's a post-League, secret quest kind of thing that I haven't implemented yet.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Ah, the three Furis. They're really, really weird. Also they don't have sprites yet, so don't go looking for them. Neither does Téa Barqán, so same goes for that.

X32763, the psychotic camera, isn't strictly a legendary, but it's really, really strong. I expect it obliterated you with Data Stream, like it did to me?

Oh yeah, and please don't give away the identity of the legendary Pokémon that lies between Emonga and Lúca Zamón. That's meant to be something of a little plot twist.

EDIT: And Shaderu is available, but since it's so powerful, it's a post-League, secret quest kind of thing that I haven't implemented yet.
Dont worry. Im not some jerk who goes around and spoils things like this. As far as Shaderu, I was refering to those X panel traps in the Island of Calm and if they were catchable. For the camera, I was already so high leveled and I dont recall it ever using Data Stream. Im gonna restart after the next update so I can see if I can catch him.

Back