• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
Can I ask one thing? It says the Charizard Chills event has not been yet made? How do you do it then?

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
@butterfree i already told you? it's at the beginning of the page and please read the FAQ to make it easier on meta and the people who are helping

Eon that event is in the next beta

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Hai Metapod loved the hack and downloaded the latest version etc etc but when i reach the orange islands whenever i go into a pokemon centre game just blacks out/freezes:( anything i can do to fix it?

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@butcher its not the thing about the emulator.Its the rom problem.
@charmandaa kindly chech your visitor i've posted an solution for your problem.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Hey Guys, i have 3 Questions, it would be nice if someone could Answer them.

The First: I did the Lotterything for winning the Blimp Ride like 1.000 times, and i didnt won? Is this a Bug? If yes, what can i do?

The Second: After the Mewtwoevent, if ya remember, the raft broke into pieces. Can i do anything to get it back?

And the third and last: I downloaded the newest update, now there are such Climbthings anywhere. I think i need something like a Climtool to use them, where do i get it?

It would be really nice, if someone would Answer. Greeting Adlerglanz

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@MH-ANDERGLANZ
For the raft thing you won't get it back because its an event.
You get the climb thing in an island after obtaining the first badge of the orange islands.
The lottery thing bug might work if you use a version which i'm posting in your visitor message.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Thank you Jésrøñ bans, but the Blimp Ride is still buggy, i cant win the Blimp Ride. Damit, such a great Event >.<
And another maybe stupid Question, how do i get to these Orange Islands?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
@Alderglanz You have to get the blimp ticket and and it take it to Valencia Isla, at least I think its valencia isla...

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Jesus, google Sucks! I cant find Ash gray 4.1. Only the 3 and newer ones.
Could you post a Link if it is allowed in this Forum?

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I seem to have encountered a weird bug.

When I reach the Tangelo Islands, an old couple talks to me. Then, I go into the building and it says I received a Master Ball and the text says Qaf infinitely.

Anything I can do to solve this. I a using Beta 4.2.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
That would be nice. If you find a 4.1 Beta. I really cant find it. Even filecrop cant help :D
Is this event (blimp Ride) the Event where i get to the Orange Islands? Ive never watched the Anime so far...

Zoroyoyo41

Novice Expert
Years
I seem to have encountered a weird bug.

When I reach the Tangelo Islands, an old couple talks to me. Then, I go into the building and it says I received a Master Ball and the text says Qaf infinitely.

Anything I can do to solve this? I am using Beta 4.2.

I have this bug too
It seems like everyone's getting it
It's really ticking me of though, I don't wanna go to AM1.95 to fix it in case of spoilers, anything else I can do?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2015
different team rocket events keep freezing when i get to them. and i cant get to cinnabar island now

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
hello i am not sure about it but I think encounter a bug

i use the patch version 4.0 to pass the old lady's place but I when i enter the pokemon center ( I am playing storyline the lost lapras) the screen will turn into black and freeze. actually when I play storyline A scare in the air it already happen. if I enter the pokemon center near the blimp the screen wiil turn into black, too. ( I try to use patch 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 to solve it but still not work)

I avoid entering the pokemon center when playing A scare in the air but now I must enter pokemon center to rescue lapras. can someone help me :(

(I can enter the pokemon center at kanto area, but at orange island the screen will turn into black as I said)

I like this game so mush so please help me and sorry for my bad english :(

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Its all happening because of your rom.
Download the ips file from the first page of this thread and patch it with a clean fire red 1.0 rom.
Trust me it'll be fine.

Anyone having black screen pokecenter problem just pm me.
I'll post a solution in their visitor messages.
@wesker93808 kindly check ua visitor messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back