• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Gary Quilava 12

Gary Quilava
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jan 12, 2010
I don't know how to play yhe game, when i press "Open Rom" in the emulator don't appear nothing...

Dayd111

Pokemon Master
Years
Denali, thank you for the reports! I appreciate them. :)

Don't worry about being picky, 'cause I'm a perfectionist anyway and am uber-picky myself!

In the first post, though, all the pictures are dead, which will make it hard for me to fix them without reference.

... And as a general update ... I've been busy with work, so I don't have any. I have tomorrow off, so I'll see what I can do.

Hey, metapod23;.
Well, I thought of a good idea.
We all know it's not possible to have Brock and Misty following you.
After you battle Brock, when the player continues towards Mt. Moon, you should make a script where Brock stops the player from going to Mt. Moon, saying he wants to join your adventure, and Misty will do the same. Just like in the anime, And they should walk ahead of you just like how your rival walks ahead of you.

To actually have Brock and Misty follow you, you should have them walk around in every town, make seem like they're actually with you.
And making scripts where they come to you and talk to you, after the conversation is done, they both should walk away.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
It looks like this hack isn't going to be updated :|
I checked Metapod's profile and he seems to have been out since October 24th.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Can anyone tell me what to do?

I lost to Brock, now he wouldn't let me rebattle...
And is there any FAQ or walkthrough for the game?

Dayd111

Pokemon Master
Years
It looks like this hack isn't going to be updated :|
I checked Metapod's profile and he seems to have been out since October 24th.

Seriously? That's odd.
I understand him taking a break or something.
But hasn't been on since October 2009?
This is ridiculous!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Can anyone tell me what to do?

I lost to Brock, now he wouldn't let me rebattle...
And is there any FAQ or walkthrough for the game?

remeber its a anime remake. what did ash do after he lost to brock? he went to power up pikachu (just in case u dont watch the anime. which a lot of ppl dont) so go to the house the right of pewter city any walk in. or you go talk to his dad selling stones..... i completly forgot lol

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey, metapod23;.
Well, I thought of a good idea.
We all know it's not possible to have Brock and Misty following you.
After you battle Brock, when the player continues towards Mt. Moon, you should make a script where Brock stops the player from going to Mt. Moon, saying he wants to join your adventure, and Misty will do the same. Just like in the anime, And they should walk ahead of you just like how your rival walks ahead of you.

To actually have Brock and Misty follow you, you should have them walk around in every town, make seem like they're actually with you.
And making scripts where they come to you and talk to you, after the conversation is done, they both should walk away.

even THAT takes hella scripting but its deff. possible. easy to it just takes a while and dedication. or u can just mod it ur self lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Not to double post or anything, im not sure.
Heres a suggestion!
Why dont u try to put the pokemon Movies into the game? or would it be too much?

Dayd111

Pokemon Master
Years
even THAT takes hella scripting but its deff. possible. easy to it just takes a while and dedication. or u can just mod it ur self lol

In fact, I did made a couple approaching events for my hack, it was based on the Hoenn anime, having May, Brock and Max tagged along with me. I'll continue to finish it. Got kinda lazy doing it LOL.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I really like this patch, ive been playing it nonstop since i got it (without saving, im a dumbass) and so far i have one complaint. in the show, both charmander and squirtle come with you by total choice and not from a battle. i tried to play through catching only the pokemon ash used, but when i accidentally KO'd that charmander i almost threw my computer across the room (pikachu thundersho-i mean quick attack! ****!). you should be able to battle them again until you catch them, atleast thats my vote.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
oh yeah, and charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur should have fixed gender depending on the main character. i honestly dont know too much about the process you go through to make something like this, so excuse me if the errors in story line are too minimal to give a **** about.

Dayd111

Pokemon Master
Years
I really like this patch, ive been playing it nonstop since i got it (without saving, im a dumbass) and so far i have one complaint. in the show, both charmander and squirtle come with you by total choice and not from a battle. i tried to play through catching only the pokemon ash used, but when i accidentally KO'd that charmander i almost threw my computer across the room (pikachu thundersho-i mean quick attack! ****!). you should be able to battle them again until you catch them, atleast thats my vote.

Same here, I accidentally KO my Bulbasur with Pikachu. I was disappointed due to the fact that you couldn't face it again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2010
hi everyone,
i have some questions,
i just came to rock tunnel but still i didn't find flash item can you help me?
i passed the rock tunnel in the dark but there is a wall and i can't pass that. is it end of the beta?
thanks...

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
I need help! When you reach Bill in his lighthouse, i get him out of his costume and he says to check his pc. I check it over 10 Times of the Evee Evolutions. What am i suppose to do Next!!!! Plz help ASAP

Back