• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
just wondering, but i accidently went into the pool in cerulean city gym and now i cant get out, i haven't saved yet (which was stupid of me) -.- is there any way of getting out?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I need help,i'm at the pokemon league and i'm at the part where you beat team rocket and it says you will be late for the battle with richie. I didnt have any flying pokemon in my party so how do i proceed. :'(
Just continue without that battle.
Go out, speak with Oak, return to speak with Ritchie and teleport to Pallet.

just wondering, but i accidently went into the pool in cerulean city gym and now i cant get out, i haven't saved yet (which was stupid of me) -.- is there any way of getting out?
Dunno... you cannot leave the building or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
i cant actually get out of the pool that i go into, in the gym..

I had the same problem; if you go swimming in the Cerulean Gym, you can't get out of the pool. I had to go back to my last save.

Can't seem to progress past AJ and the whole Giselle thing... I know there's supposed to be a hidden village somewhere, but I don't know how to find it.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
I had the same problem; if you go swimming in the Cerulean Gym, you can't get out of the pool. I had to go back to my last save.

Can't seem to progress past AJ and the whole Giselle thing... I know there's supposed to be a hidden village somewhere, but I don't know how to find it.

Head south of Cerulean after PokeTech and head west n ear the Cerulean City fence. There's a semi-hidden forest there, which is where the Hidden Village is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Head south of Cerulean after PokeTech and head west n ear the Cerulean City fence. There's a semi-hidden forest there, which is where the Hidden Village is.

Does that require cutting down any trees? I haven't found the means to do that yet. If not... I can't really see how to go south of Cerulean.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Hi
At tangelo island I not continue the game the personnage freeze and he not move. I have version 4.2

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
@Angel 20. You have 2 options. Either download the 4.0 version and play past that, or look up the walk through walls cheat for fire red and walk through the trees on the left side of the building before going in

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
I've got a problem: I'm at the pokemon league and i'm supposed to battle Richie, but the guy in front of the stadium says that I do not have a schedualed battle.

Please Help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?
What...? How the hell can event in the middle of season affect the event at the end? o.O
Aren't you just forgetting something...? Before Ritchie's battle, you need to go out of League Building to meet up with TR and then either battle him or not (depending on whether you have flying Pokemon with you.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
I have a problem. I made the task of Puka and Mewtwo and do not have the task of mothers in nursery. Officer Jenny does not want to let me go on the road leading to the victory road

Patchy

-
Years
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.

Back