• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
Nothing quite so extensive as a moves-dex. I would just like to see what pokemon there are. Think of how a pokemon poster would look.

I'd be more than willing to assemble such a thing for everyone to use, but I would need images and pokemon names. That's essentially what I'm after.

Well, I was compiling a moves-dex and unfortunately got overwhelmed, with work in real life and testing, and what not. But regardless if I can assist you too, I will.

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Allright this game isn't dead!! Best game i've played in years!! Bummer mine glitched after the seventh gym...

KEEP IT UP!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Im not new to the forums but I have never posted. I have watched this game progress and have had many friends play it. I can help in any way as a tester as I have a lot of free time and play it on my phone.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
pls release the next beta.... i'm really excited for the finale.....
pls fix the fly glitch and someone make a banner for this wonderful game!

Catonian

A Sir
Years
Well, I was compiling a moves-dex and unfortunately got overwhelmed, with work in real life and testing, and what not. But regardless if I can assist you too, I will.

Thanks! But I guess that all depends the mighty mister Manipulation. I have the time (just finished my last final for the semester two hours ago) but I lack the materials.

I would need a list of the Poke'mon and their sprites. I could take care of the rest.

If we wanted to create a move-dex like that of Serebii I would more details.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thanks! But I guess that all depends the mighty mister Manipulation. I have the time (just finished my last final for the semester two hours ago) but I lack the materials.

I would need a list of the Poke'mon and their sprites. I could take care of the rest.

If we wanted to create a move-dex like that of Serebii I would more details.
I suggest waiting for Beta 4 as there will be a hugely updated roster of fakemon. Besides, Father Time has the tools to do so if he wishes now.

Here's the video I was trying to post earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZXVs6QTVY

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
My absence has been unfortunate, and as I assumed I had free time, a tragedy occurred in my family, and it has taken up most of my time, but I managed to successfully play through the game you sent me, unfortunately, our timezone has been a huge issue for me to find you on at the same time.

Logan

Years
The beta 4 trailer is pretty good. How much longer is beta 4 compared to beta 3?
Beta 4 is pretty much a reworked and extended Beta 3. It will have areas remapped and rescripted, with new ASM and graphical features implemented; the main storyline will be extended until the Elite Four challenge and will end when the Pokémon League is beaten with the after league quests coming in a Beta 5/final release.

Shaly

Years
Goddamn! I was an addict on beta 3... Sad it ended... And super duper happy that it continues now :D! And the video looks cool and makes us wait anxious for more...

Keep it up :D

Logan

Years
firelion1.png

This little critter is a part of a three pokémon evolution line. I may do more of this showing off of new concepts for Beta 4 sometime, but I'd like to leave some a surprise :). If enough people want, I can show the rest of this line.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
firelion1.png

This little critter is a part of a three pokémon evolution line. I may do more of this showing off of new concepts for Beta 4 sometime, but I'd like to leave some a surprise :). If enough people want, I can show the rest of this line.

Wow, that thing look awesome, I can see it turning into some badass dog thing.

Electric / Rock type?

Years
I've been off so long it's hard to keep up >.<
a lot's changed, can't wait for more...and hopefully when I finally do get to it again, it'll patch right this time.

Shaly

Years
firelion1.png

It sorta looks like a pikachu dog version :p. But i dig it! Keep this up!
I'm one of the people that wants :p so show us the rest of the line when u want to :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
the game dosent work
when i apply the ips its write me it cant read it
help?

Back