• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
The place where the plane crashes is the place to catch exeggute right ? I found some many things even a squirttle but no exsggute :(

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Why would you use gpsp anyway? VBA is the best gameboy emulator by far.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Don't know what to say. I play the game with gpsp and it works no problem. Have you tried to repatch the game?

yes i did many many times can you give me a guide on how you patched your game and maybe mine will work??

Why would you use gpsp anyway? VBA is the best gameboy emulator by far.

1st its portable

2nd you can save energy

3rd you can finish the game faster becouse you dont have to bring a laptop or computer any ware !

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
This is probably a noob question, but is Felinar supposed to appear at Level 5 in the game?

Attachments

• Felinar.PNG
    Felinar.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 29

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Years
So I'm guessing after beating Jimmy at the Hevah League you get to battle Light, Ryan, and Kevin. But also there are the final events in the game that include getting Pokemon like Devihel, Angellean, Breatherna, etc. Then going to the Tower of Fate and meeting Chaomega then collecting the eight Ruby Destiny fragments. Then the final events of the game which involves the Ruby Destiny and then credits? Is there anything to do after those credits or is that all?

By the way is there still a Hex Maniac in the back part of the forest leading to Silkwind Path, trainers in White Path, and trainer's in Ice Edge Path or have they been removed? Oh and what can you do in Gento/Lorena? I know you can visit Snowsoft and Rentlebud.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Do you need any mapping help for this game?

the game is already complete, so I don't think it still needs some maps though... thanks for the offer, anyway.

So I'm guessing after beating Jimmy at the Hevah League you get to battle Light, Ryan, and Kevin. But also there are the final events in the game that include getting Pokemon like Devihel, Angellean, Breatherna, etc. Then going to the Tower of Fate and meeting Chaomega then collecting the eight Ruby Destiny fragments. Then the final events of the game which involves the Ruby Destiny and then credits? Is there anything to do after those credits or is that all?

Nothing more, but if you want, you can talk to the windmill beside the PokeCenter in Silkwind Town so you can reset the Ruby Destiny final event in the Tower of Fate.

By the way is there still a Hex Maniac in the back part of the forest leading to Silkwind Path, trainers in White Path, and trainer's in Ice Edge Path or have they been removed? Oh and what can you do in Gento/Lorena? I know you can visit Snowsoft and Rentlebud.

I haven't removed any trainers in those areas, I believe...

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Just started playing your final, and wow!
...Yeah, there aren't much changes, but additions like the Chip Game and having Vextra Forest open after I beat Vincent's sister are pretty cool. Also, I see new pokemon in Vextra Forest and other places! This was a pretty damn good hack!
But I'm kinda sad this is the last one in the RD series....
Meh, whatever. Anyways, good luck with HOTY!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I talked to my mother in guardia town after i beat team earth and got my guardian pokemon. She didnt give exp share.
Where is the eight gym leader.
what does tht girl in boulder city give you. All she says oh ur pokemon. U need to give it abit harder. then ill give ur pokemon something nice

Garuthebest24

Pokemon Freak
Years
Lol i need help with something so i got up to 6th badge like right after getting April's pokedex from Ranger Leana (i turned down the offer from Team Earth :P) so yeah i got it now i dont know what to do and when i talk to the pyramid thing its says "u see my guidance? Fine" then thats it nothing else and the song of walkthrough thing is gone can anyone help me? if u reply to this plz also send me an PM ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Lol i need help with something so i got up to 6th badge like right after getting April's pokedex from Ranger Leana (i turned down the offer from Team Earth :P) so yeah i got it now i dont know what to do and when i talk to the pyramid thing its says "u see my guidance? Fine" then thats it nothing else and the song of walkthrough thing is gone can anyone help me? if u reply to this plz also send me an PM ;)

Probably you need to go back to Oceanshine City, and then head to the beach, Leana should appear and talk to you.
Then head to their headquarters in Silkwind Path.

I talked to my mother in guardia town after i beat team earth and got my guardian pokemon. She didnt give exp share.

she'll give you one after the event in the Dragon Castle.

Where is the eight gym leader.

After the event in the Dragon Castle, head to the Leon Empire and you can battle Princess Alice. She's the 8th E.Master.

what does tht girl in boulder city give you. All she says oh ur pokemon. U need to give it abit harder. then ill give ur pokemon something nice

No clue. But if your PKMN's happiness is at maximum, she'll give you something...

Just started playing your final, and wow!
...Yeah, there aren't much changes, but additions like the Chip Game and having Vextra Forest open after I beat Vincent's sister are pretty cool. Also, I see new pokemon in Vextra Forest and other places! This was a pretty damn good hack!
But I'm kinda sad this is the last one in the RD series....
Meh, whatever. Anyways, good luck with HOTY!

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back