• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
It's official. I can't find Electabuzz.
I've been sniffing around that Power Plant grassfield for over an hour the other day. I didn't have much success at Silver Cave either, which was my other hunch.

The other option is if you didn't get the egg from the daycare center, you COULD save before the guy gives you the egg, and if it turns out to be one of the other PKMN, you can load the save again. It also has a 50% chance to be shiny (at least in the original Crystal)

Odds are, you'll eventually get an Elekid, and you can evolve it at I believe level 30.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I'm still stuck. How do I get in the crystal cave? What am I supposed to do to make those grunts in front of the cave disappear?

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
So just to be sure so far this hack has completed johto and kanto and the orange islands are still being worked on

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Probably, but user wrote they could catch 4 badges already. Essentially I just have one and gotta get in that cave to move forward. And i cant catch all legendary Pokemon yet either. It may be added, that i tried with a walkhack and yes i got that acknowledgment that the story continued there.

Years
Probably, but user wrote they could catch 4 badges already. Essentially I just have one and gotta get in that cave to move forward. And i cant catch all legendary Pokemon yet either. It may be added, that i tried with a walkhack and yes i got that acknowledgment that the story continued there.
Nope only two Orange Island badges and 3-4 Islands to explore

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
In live beta, is there any other way of getting Pikachu besides evolving the Pichu from the odd egg (which I didn't get)? Please let me know, yes, this may have been asked before, but I just can't find any decent pokemon locations faq ANYWHERE, and I'm going nuts. Please just tell me if it's possible to complete the pokedex (leaving out deoxys, mew, and mewtwo); what I mean to say, if you only get one odd egg, how do you get pichu in case it doesn't hatches from the egg? I'm still at Goldenrod waiting for something to come up, but I don't think I'll continue playing if I can't get the team I want. :( Any help is appreciated, THANK YOU.

Years
In live beta, is there any other way of getting Pikachu besides evolving the Pichu from the odd egg (which I didn't get)? Please let me know, yes, this may have been asked before, but I just can't find any decent pokemon locations faq ANYWHERE, and I'm going nuts. Please just tell me if it's possible to complete the pokedex (leaving out deoxys, mew, and mewtwo); what I mean to say, if you only get one odd egg, how do you get pichu in case it doesn't hatches from the egg? I'm still at Goldenrod waiting for something to come up, but I don't think I'll continue playing if I can't get the team I want. :( Any help is appreciated, THANK YOU.
Pikachu is available in the game but it is in Kanto. Only Pichu from the egg can make it possible. I have a suggestion... You can save the game from the place where you get the egg. continue loading it again if you don't get that Pichu. Also after the 2.2 beta no one has created the location guide for Liquid crystal

so kanto and johoto are finished and you can get all the badges there. Sorry if i sound redundant but i never played crystal
Yes, Kanto and Johto have already been completed in previous version. LaZ and the team are focusing in completing Orange Islands in which 4 of them are currently explorable

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Pikachu is available in the game but it is in Kanto. Only Pichu from the egg can make it possible. I have a suggestion... You can save the game from the place where you get the egg. continue loading it again if you don't get that Pichu. Also after the 2.2 beta no one has created the location guide for Liquid crystal

Thanks a lot!! After 2 hours of walking around I finally got Pichu. Shame he has a hardy nature. Do you happen to know where can I find a light ball and if its true that haunter evolves using a moonstone? If so, where can I get one? I just battled Morty. I know I'm a pain in the ass haha but I really wanna get a nice team really early. Looking out for a charmander but from what I've read, there is only one available in Kanto...

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Hey guys, please help me, I am kinda stuck in west vale port, because since I arrived there, my Pokemon don't get any EXP. I also tried to patch liquid crystal on a clear fire red rom again, but it didn't help.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Hi when I try to make a in game trade in Violet city (bellsprout-onix) the game force closes. Is there a fix for this?

Years

Thanks a lot!! After 2 hours of walking around I finally got Pichu. Shame he has a hardy nature. Do you happen to know where can I find a light ball and if its true that haunter evolves using a moonstone? If so, where can I get one? I just battled Morty. I know I'm a pain in the ass haha but I really wanna get a nice team really early. Looking out for a charmander but from what I've read, there is only one available in Kanto...
As far as I know the earliest possible way to find Haunter or Gastly is inside the Tower north of Violet city. Also I am sure Haunter is also inside the Tin tower in Ecruteak city . Also I think Light Ball is somewhere in kanto

Hi when I try to make a in game trade in Violet city (bellsprout-onix) the game force closes. Is there a fix for this?
Yeah that bug is somehow still alive in the latest patch. Some people get weird screens, some get game crashing etc. Avoid it please

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
I am at the Cinnabar Island and i talk to Blue. He says that he is not in the mood and i should catch him another time. I watched walkthroughs and there he moved to the arena Oo? What did i do wrong?

Years
How do you make resurrection machine in Goldenrod work?
Where are legendary birds?
You have to do a special thing first and trigger a switch so that you can capture them. First collect the 4 flutes and then post what to do next

I am at the Cinnabar Island and i talk to Blue. He says that he is not in the mood and i should catch him another time. I watched walkthroughs and there he moved to the arena Oo? What did i do wrong?
You have to press A button behind him on the rock. A secret cave opening would be revealed. Go inside and complete Team Nexus event there. After that head out and fly to Viridian where Blue awaits you

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
Im in the second orange island and dont know what to do now.team nexus doesnt let me to go inside the caves.

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Does the Beta end at the Nexus Laboratory? Or can you enter the lab by getting a correct combination of numbers?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Does the Beta end at the Nexus Laboratory? Or can you enter the lab by getting a correct combination of numbers?

You're almost done, but you can keep going. To save you some time, here's the actual combination:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
I downloaded this ROM and start playing as usual.

I'm now at Mahogany, Lance is rotting in the Rocker Cave but I decided to take a little detour to catch Entei.

I triggered the event at the Burned Tower and I even saw Suicune in Cianwood, but after 1~2 hours travelling between route 30/31 and 36/37 I haven't been able to find either of them, and I'm getting a little desperate. Is it a bug, am I just terribly unlucky or was it a patching problem? If it helps I'm playing on Android using the "GameBoid" emulator.

Also, on an unrelated sidenote, everytime I tried to give Onix TMs/HMs the game would force reset itself. The issue dissapeared when he evolved, though

Back