• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Haha, now I usually dont do this but has anyone found a blue flute?
This games been going prett good and its fun. I also think I finally found the secret with the island. :D

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I started playing this the past week and I must say I enjoy this greatly over shiny gold because of how much you have added to the game. You have done well sir

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
whats the diffrences on the live beta an the offical realease??

The live beta gets re-released whenever there is a bug that has been fixed.

The official is just the official 3.1 beta.

It's best to download live beta when a new bug has been found and fixed.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Someone help me I've been trying to figure this out all day I play this on my iPod I'm trying to fix this so I can face the elite four I can't get cheats to work on Gps Phone and I don't know how to patch the game without losing everything what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
ummm zeikkus AI might need some nerfing..
u guys have great teams but....
zeuikkus ferraligator used hydro canon on my water absorbant poliwrath....
3 times.... XD

ok so i came across a VERY annoying flaw in the battle system vs zane
his umbrion knows
Wish
Protect
Mean Look
and Toxic
versus a Scizor ._.
Dragon Claw
Slash
Fury Cutter
and Theif...
both of us are holding left overs...
due to it alternating between wish and protect
i cant deal enough damage to hurt it and i cant build up fury cutter because of the protect
it cannot harm me because its only move is toxic and wont work on steel pokemon
because of my leftovers even after i run out of moves
if i sstart struggling the leftovers will still be healing any damage i take ._. never ending battle.....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Great game, have a problem though: Got to the Tin Tower event where you have to get the Clear Bell in the Ruins of Alph. Flew there, completed the Aerodactyl puzzle, fell through the hole, but as i recall, there was supposed to be a ladder to finish the other puzzles, but there is no ladder. Also remembered to use Escape Rope and Flash in those puzzle rooms to open a hole, but those didnt work. Completely stuck, anybody? Thanks in advance, great game

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Great game, have a problem though: Got to the Tin Tower event where you have to get the Clear Bell in the Ruins of Alph. Flew there, completed the Aerodactyl puzzle, fell through the hole, but as i recall, there was supposed to be a ladder to finish the other puzzles, but there is no ladder. Also remembered to use Escape Rope and Flash in those puzzle rooms to open a hole, but those didnt work. Completely stuck, anybody? Thanks in advance, great game
do u mean u cant reach the other puzzles because of the ledges?
because its supposed to be like that

Years
I am Currently at route 27 and encountered following bugs:
When i walked towards Clair in the gym her sprite was not available instead there was a black box but still when i talked with it the battle started
There were several misisng red tiles of ladders in Team saturn's hideout
i noticed the surfing fish changes to red colour in team steam hideout and dark cave and dragon's den
there was an invisible rock blocking by way from a guy in dark cave who gives you blackglasses
the Rawst berry plant does not disappears even after picking the berry on route 26

FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THAT ELEMENTAL PUNCHES ARE CHANGED INTO SPECIAL ATTACKS MUST KNOW FROM ME THAT THEY ARE STILL PHYSICAL BASED ATTACKS
proof is that when my ampharos hitted a seadra with his thunderpunch SEADRA'S poison point, poisoned my ampharos...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
why the download link keep saying ''Database error'' ? can anyone help? i cant download the ips :-(

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK THAT ELEMENTAL PUNCHES ARE CHANGED INTO SPECIAL ATTACKS MUST KNOW FROM ME THAT THEY ARE STILL PHYSICAL BASED ATTACKS
proof is that when my ampharos hitted a seadra with his thunderpunch SEADRA'S poison point, poisoned my ampharos...
Quoted from Bulbapedia:
"It is notable that while most physical moves contact their target(s), physical and contacting moves are not the same: an example is Earthquake, which, despite being physical, does not require that the user make contact with the target."
AND
It is notable that while most special moves do not contact their target(s), special and non-contacting moves are not the same: an example is Grass Knot, which, despite being special, requires that the user make contact with the target.

Seadra's ability poison point activates (30% chance) when a move that makes CONTACT is used on it. The contacting move can be PHYSICAL or SPECIAL - including the elemental punches. So poison point poisoning your Ampharos after it used a elemental punch (SPECIAL attack) is normal and not proof of physicalness of the elemental punches.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
must use walk trought walls gameshark code or download live beta
When I go to battle Elite Four and I was able to pass through. I play this game without any cheats.

So it is either you or me trigger something... That is what I believe.

Anyone have any idea how to get Exp. Share? Currently in Kanto, havent visit any caves and seafloor.

I think you have misunderstood something, the Physical/Special base do not mean that you will not get status effect when you are in contact with foe.

What L&Z mean is that 'Physical/Special Class Split for moves'
Example:
Original
Elemental punches
-physical contact
-dmg given base on PKMN's SP. ATK

to

Edited
Elemental punches
-physical contact
-dmg given base on PKMN's ATK

The 'physical contact' means that the moves which require PKMN's body part to attack.

Anyone have any idea how to get Exp. Share? Currently in Kanto, havent visit any caves and seafloor.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
When I go to battle Elite Four and I was able to pass through. I play this game without any cheats.

So it is either you or me trigger something... That is what I believe.

I think you have misunderstood something, the Physical/Special base do not mean that you will not get status effect when you are in contact with foe.

What L&Z mean is that 'Physical/Special Class Split for moves'
Example:
Original
Elemental punches
-physical contact
-dmg given base on PKMN's SP. ATK

to

Edited
Elemental punches
-physical contact
-dmg given base on PKMN's ATK

The 'physical contact' means that the moves which require PKMN's body part to attack.

Garados drops the red scale
mr.pokemon will trade it for EXP share
BE CAREFUL when using it tho
EV points will not be received as much as normal battle
it can screw over a really good pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Where did ya find the undersea train? Oo stupid me kept smashing the A button insteed of reading -.-

South, East, Then South again through a path through some rocks ...(starting from new bark town)

Crobat can't learn sludge bomb, please fix this in spare time.

In Generation 2 ...which this is a REMAKE of, Golbat could not learn Sludge Bomb or Fly, so if Link wants to stay true to this, he should not change this to suit you xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
i am sorry. Did anyone help me? how can i download the live beta? the link which in the first page seems like some thing wrong with it. Did anyone upload that for me? PLEASSSSSSSSE.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014

do u mean u cant reach the other puzzles because of the ledges?
because its supposed to be like that

Yea, that is mostly what im talking about. What do i do to get there/get the Clear Bell?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm glad to see the Beta 3.1 released!This hack is one of my favorite hacks!I "collected" every beta version of this hack!The B3.1 is great!There is only one thing which made me disappointed is that the beta3.1 is not avaliable on my GBA...(This beta can't save file on GBA and all the previous beta versions can...)I don't know why,that's really strange...Anyway...I will support this hack forever!

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Well, i have a problem..,
When i enter to elite fourˇs 1. room i cant go on.., just cant go back, cant go ahead...
Can anyone help?

Back