• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
I tried both and I still get a white screen )= what to do?
Then PM me I will direct you there correctly ;)

Is this hack complete?if not how far does it go?
Yes the game is 98.99 % complete as told by Cutlerine himself on first page.

I don't think he is working on this hack anymore.I think he is working on his other hack Keratin iirc.
Just checked out his other hack but sadly it is closed now by the moderator :disappoin

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Mmm... I got kinda stuck here. I just defeated the Pacificlodge(or w/e that towns name is) Town gym and now I need to go to Sundance Rock at Midnight.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Any clues?

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Yea... Kinda figured that out already o_o... Already got to Gym Island by now :p.

Also. I defeated all the gyms and I see a huge crowd in the mid section. How do I get there anyway... Or do I need to do other stuff firstly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Got to Sundance Rock, entered the room, walked down and.... nothing. I walked right up to it and pulled out the Excalibur without talking to Esau. Anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
im having an issue, went to cassidy rock went through the dialog it warped me to the pokecenter but theres no door to the HQ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
I was going to download this and start it off later today, is the download on the first post the latest version?

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
im having an issue, went to cassidy rock went through the dialog it warped me to the pokecenter but theres no door to the HQ?

Hmm..I don't think that has happened to anyone else maybe it patched incorrectly or you used the wrong ROM.

I was going to download this and start it off later today, is the download on the first post the latest version?

Thanks.

Yep.That is the latest version.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Just curious but are Magenpies a fakemon species in the game? and is it a reference to the book My Family and Other Animals?

Loving the hack so far, the Swimmer outside Dewford with the two level 24 Qwilfishes is rather relentless but that's to be expected. Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Bug I found:

the Former Chefs which appear as soon as you enter Slateport are invisible.

edit:

Another bug, if you enter New Mauville while you're first traversing Route 110, then the first guy you talk to has no dialogue box.

Can you beef the levels of the Route 110 wild pokemon? They're 13 and my team is all 25+, at least level 20 would be cool. Also, more variety would be nice as well. Oddish and Geodude are boring :P

Edit 2:

A third bug, after beating Wattson he reappears and if you talk to him he challenges you again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
Well i'm stuck in here
i didn't get a chikuwa the girl who gave it says "is that a pokedex. Did you meet a lot of pokemons, i wish i was like you.
Where is the mirror. And what to do with chikuwa.
I have beaten elite four but not getting a way to do next.

Years
I played this hack all the way to the elite four. Beat it, cause i'm stuck and dunno where to go so i'm just gonna say i beat it. Honestly, its very dark in many ways. I think the most creepiest thing about it is the Gorelax with a chef coming out of its stomach. Makes me not want to fight them. And is Todadile the only start obtainable in this hack? wanted to use blaziken or even swampert since there is a bunch i faught already in this hack. What of the Charizard i saw 3 times throughout the hack, i thought i was going to obtain the charizard for my team but i guess not. I did notice one glitch, in the desert when you fight alica and that one dude with the two chefs below them. I happened to just run past post elite four and their sprites were there. They are rocks! so i can use rock smash on them, then turn to one side and then the game freezes.

Overall, i liked this hack, except for it being so dark and evil, the houses with dead people with broken hearts. The troll who has a bag of like 11 pokemon. And then the troll who says he cut up 10 pokemon and stitched them all together. How many times my stomach turned i lost count.

I take this as a resident evil pokemon crossover. No guns but still has a lot of zombies and just a lot of crazy stuff going on. I didn't even see any legendaries. Except for when i use a Elemental stone on the HyperEgg. I really chose not to do that though. My team consists of Gigawolf, Emolga, Claydol, Feraligatr, Brelom, and dragoone. I'm suppose to get a toxicroak i believe but haven't gotten there yet.

Years
I played this hack all the way to the elite four. Beat it, cause i'm stuck and dunno where to go so i'm just gonna say i beat it. Honestly, its very dark in many ways. I think the most creepiest thing about it is the Gorelax with a chef coming out of its stomach. Makes me not want to fight them. And is Todadile the only start obtainable in this hack? wanted to use blaziken or even swampert since there is a bunch i faught already in this hack. What of the Charizard i saw 3 times throughout the hack, i thought i was going to obtain the charizard for my team but i guess not. I did notice one glitch, in the desert when you fight alica and that one dude with the two chefs below them. I happened to just run past post elite four and their sprites were there. They are rocks! so i can use rock smash on them, then turn to one side and then the game freezes.

Overall, i liked this hack, except for it being so dark and evil, the houses with dead people with broken hearts. The troll who has a bag of like 11 pokemon. And then the troll who says he cut up 10 pokemon and stitched them all together. How many times my stomach turned i lost count.

I take this as a resident evil pokemon crossover. No guns but still has a lot of zombies and just a lot of crazy stuff going on. I didn't even see any legendaries. Except for when i use a Elemental stone on the HyperEgg. I really chose not to do that though. My team consists of Gigawolf, Emolga, Claydol, Feraligatr, Brelom, and dragoone. I'm suppose to get a toxicroak i believe but haven't gotten there yet.
Yeah normally everyone see that Charizard to hope he will get it also in the future but he learns that that sprite is used for a Dragon Character in the game

Back