• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario Rift

Pokemon Expert
Years
Hey dude, awesome game. I played continued my old save of the game from the pre beta 5.8 and I did the good side story. I went 2 get giratina, got him and tried 2 use him in a battle but the game crashed. Just thought I should mention it. Gud luck it da game.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
atie the 8th badge is on leon empire it the pricess
DJG AWASOME JOB GREAT FINALY LOG IS FINISH(IT SOME BUGS:p)
AND I PASS THE POKE LEAGUE AND I HAVE BREATHENA AND I TALK TO DEVIEL THAN THE EXPLORER AND DEVIEL DESEPER WHAT I DO NEXT?

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
hi, destinedjagold
I need your help !!!!!
I get the 4 Dragon God, YiYan, Felinar, HooH, Baby Lugia and i battle againt the champ Joseph and I don´t know what I have to do :(

Pls help me
lg zhen

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This game is finally complete?
Thank god, and congradulations for completeing a game.
I'm rooting for you in HOTY and I hope that you can finally get a well deserved break
for finishing the game. xD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hmm... would it be possible to ask for hints on what to do after the main storyline is complete?
I'm really bad at figuring these out by myself... and I managed to 'catch' Shaymin, but haven't been able to figure out other events I could activate...

After the Champion Battle, your next mission is to complete Chaomega's quest of searching the Ruby Destiny fragments.

Hey dude, awesome game. I played continued my old save of the game from the pre beta 5.8 and I did the good side story. I went 2 get giratina, got him and tried 2 use him in a battle but the game crashed. Just thought I should mention it. Gud luck it da game.

The game crashes if you use Giratina?
I have been levelling up my Giratina to lvl 34 and I got no problems...

How do I battle the Hevah League?
They say I need 8 badges but only got 7...
so where is the Location to get the Eight badge???

The 8th badge is the Leon Empire.

atie the 8th badge is on leon empire it the pricess
DJG AWASOME JOB GREAT FINALY LOG IS FINISH(IT SOME BUGS:p)
AND I PASS THE POKE LEAGUE AND I HAVE BREATHENA AND I TALK TO DEVIEL THAN THE EXPLORER AND DEVIEL DESEPER WHAT I DO NEXT?

About Devihel's event, go to the spot where Crosell was standing and press 'A'.

hy,i apllied final patch and it works but i it wont load my save from prebeta 5.8,pls help .

probably doesn't have the same name... =/
or maybe your previous saved file is .sav or .sa1...

hi, destinedjagold
I need your help !!!!!
I get the 4 Dragon God, YiYan, Felinar, HooH, Baby Lugia and i battle againt the champ Joseph and I don´t know what I have to do :(

Pls help me
lg zhen

You can collect the Ruby Destiny fragments for Chaomega.

Can someone tell me if there is a move deleter? I need one really bad!!

Silkwind Town. ;)

----------

Anyway, here's the list of where you can get the fragments...

Spoiler:

And here's a list of events that I think you missed...

Spoiler:

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
the first trainer you meet when taking the train to rainbow city has two fakemon, the second whiswhateverhisnameis :') has an ability that makes him untargetable... only leech seed instakills him, I guess thats not how it is supposed to work :p

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Yeah, giratina freezes the game...

EDIT - Uh...Devihel has the unedited set of Metagross, not even Meltdown is in it....

Last edited:
Years
I've got the 4 Dragon Gods, Felinar, Wujifin and Lugia ... but I still don't know how to activate the Yiyan, Ho-Oh Event. Could you help me please DJG?
(I accidentally caught Ho-Oh in the last beta... that might have messed up some things... :()

Also, where do you go to revive the Fossil found in the desert?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2022
on the new patch the first choice you get which is either go to breeze island or get the next badge i think. i go to breeze island talk to the earth guy standing and it opens up the menu for me to pick a pokemon everytime i talk to him either pressing b or picking a pokemon will freeze the game any ideas what to do?

Lucario Rift

Pokemon Expert
Years
Another minor prob I found was in the pokebox and when you look at ur pokemon, dittos sprite is that of yanmas even though it is stil ditto. By the way I mean the party sprite, as in the little version of it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Hi, thx
I just finish Gabrieleon's event ^^
I have talked with Blitz and he says every time where does he meet me and if i talk with Krona, says she that She wonders how Blitz is doing , pls help :(
And i can´t find the Cave in the White Path :(
pls help me

lg zhen

Years
DJG or someone who knows how does Seadra evolve to Kingdra?
help is really needed
or where can I catch a Feebas and how to get Milotic then , need one of those 2 water beasts :D

Years
i startd game from begining,i got 7 badges,last one i got at tabuli town,i cant go to morient town cas pokemon in cave blocks way,what should i do?

Update:problem solvd,i beatd champ ash with blaziken and walrein lvl 60 it was easy,now am at kanto,sow far got entei,graudon,lugia and dark lugia,and i see u changd the main story but i likd more leon empire story then lc and dark,but sow far its truly masterpiece.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back