• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
---UPDATE---​

Version 4 of the game is now available either in the first post or through this link...

This fixes the White Path cave and the pyramid guide will give you additional fragments if ever your bag was full and you were given the fragment.

---oOo---​

I checked all the warps in Mineral Cave and the warps worked fine, except for the one in Low Point Path.
Anyway, the POKéMON who is holding a fragment in inside Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.

They're not in the wild.
I can't figure out how to remove them there though...
But anyway, just catch an Eevee in the Safari if you wish to get one.

Oh, then go and talk to the scientists in the ranger's HQ in Silkwind Town...

That part is suppose to be unreachable. The cave is the only thing to go there.

I uploaded a new patch that hopefully fixes this.

Oh, well I'll try and check the movement permissions there then.
but I checked all the warps there and they worked fine.

Yeah, I fixed that in the new patch.

Have you finished talking to Rayquaza?
If so, then can you send me your save file so I can investigate?

Download the new patch and talk to the fragment so it can give you additional fragments.

Also, Terrange can only evolve once.
Eloatank will not evolve anymore, nor will Terrapul, nor Hulkwell...

I did that on purpose, though.
Each route has a "mini-boss" POKéMON...

Talk to the pyramid thingy so it'll guide you where to go next.
Well its seems confusing there are three links for the game. which one is the complete bug free one?

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
The "mini-boss" POKéMON are really rare to appear though...
I always choose Bulbasaur and Guardia Path's "mini-boss", which is a Butterfree, pawned me while I was beta testing... xD

While i don't have the patience of a saint, I have the stubbornness of a bull and was always that kid who would stick a penny in the light socket to prove it didn't hurt as much as i was told it would. You've thrown the challenge i have to meet it. Also since you said that i have to catch that butterfree and use it in my party since i too used bulbasaur. Granted I'm positive mine is a higher level than yours was. I must take the challenge. Also if i don't at least learn what every "mini-boss" pokemon is, i could miss out on getting my hands on my favorite pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I started playing the game today and all I can say is that it's pure awesome. Excellent work!

Years
Well it seems tough . But which starter fits well for in game and i hope v4 of final beta is the last one coz i dont want to play again and again after i complete many hours for the game

DrimAngel

Ghosthawk aka Zanger
Years
Yeah i found many bug here,
(final 2, 3 and 4)
1. all Wild pokemon from sea path to hevah academy goes become ? sign

2. After complete main story, Anything in pokemart is become ??????? sign

3. when i go to hevah league, and want to battle with one of 17, screen goes blank(black) and frezee that is ice master

sorry i cant post screenshot, because i cant post link before posting 15 post

DrimAngel

Ghosthawk aka Zanger
Years
Do you need to start over after each fix? I thought no.

i already play fix2 and fix3 and no different with that bug
i try play fix4 and using old save but still same...

Am I supposed to defeat the lvl. 80 Vessel, which is half me and half Giratina?

using lapras with perish song :p
anything will faint khakhakha ;D

Last edited:
Years
Skarmory STILL isn't evolving... and is there like a stronger Ice TM than Icicle Spear and Icy Wind? I was hoping there would still be an Ice Beam TM... because I would like to teach my Lumineon a stronger Ice Attack...

And sorry for continuously asking for this, but DJG (or anyone else who has figured it out), can you please give me some more hints about the Pokemon in Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave? Is it just random wild Pokemon... or is the Pokemon fixed in one location - like the Pokemon in the cave in White Path?

I'm pretty sure I got 4 Ruby Destiny Fragments... from Chaomega at the beginning, from Krona, from Joseph and from the Pokemon in White Path, but it says I only got 2... (I think the fragment from Chaomega and from the White Path Pokemon is missing...)

Finally... I think I saw Cresselia in the Dex video you made... any hints on how to get it please? +_+

Last edited:

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
I found another bug (I think!): When you have the possibility to choose if you go to Breeze Island or enter the aircraft, the aircraft option doesn't seem to be anything valuable, since only a couple of items can be found and that's about it... Now the real bug is about the second option. When you take the sea road to breeze island you come across sunflora? in the water who are between lvl 0! and lvl 100. Running is always possible, but repel doesn't work. as soon as you pass hevah accademy the problem is gone and you come across 'normal pokemon' again, like ducklett.

Aside from this, I find it a very attractive game and am looking forward to see how it will all end.

Btw, is it normal that all trainers give you like 150$ after a battle? i seem to have a cash problem in this version :s

Lucario Rift

Pokemon Expert
Years
Hey I restarted the game and did the normal mode, I caught sprizzle, by the way I think its an awesome pokemon, but one prob with him is dat his mini icon shows chansey. Its the exact same problem as dittos. Another thing is that the place where you catch him his overworld sprite remains and is a ninja kid. Dnt knw wat happended but I thought I'd let u knw. I'd insert a pic but I dnt knw 2 and I'm using my phone so I got a prob. Anyway gud luck and this is the best game I've ever played.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2015
Hi,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to get/catch Chaomega in the game?

If yes, then where could you do that?

Years
hy,i beatd jimmy,and got to gento,i must say that i had to use a cheat rare candys to get my 6 pkms to lvl 85 to beat 17 and still it was much hard,and i had to do it cas itms are to expensive sow i selld candys to make money,am sorry cas i usd cheat but i had to cas i dont have sow much time to lvl them all and i didnt had money cas trainers gives bout 300 for fight.
In gento only rentelbuld town is available?and where is that chaomega?

Last edited:

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
Ok I seem to be stuck :/ The talking rock tells me to go to the hevah league or get your sixth symbol...
I already got my sixth symbol, and when I reach the hevah league nothing happens? What do I have to do now? :(

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
Ok I seem to be stuck :/ The talking rock tells me to go to the hevah league or get your sixth symbol...
I already got my sixth symbol, and when I reach the hevah league nothing happens? What do I have to do now? :(

I had this problem to but what u do is go to guardia town your hometown and challenge the element master there then go to the pokemon league.

By the way djg is there a move tutor in this game because i would like to relearn a move i had to delete to learn shadowball to beat the ghost league woman.

Years
I am stuck at Mineral cave it seems like there is no Pokemon in there or is it wild or something?
And a waterfall at Dusk path I only see one who's most likely unreachable.....

Those are the last 2 RDs I need before I can get the other 2 from the oposite gender hero (yeah i'm playing as Patty)

here's something else I discovered
Spoiler:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
DJG thank you once again and I got the pokemon in white path (Props to Crossel,yes I got that pokemon but he looked epic so why not xD)
But I looked at every single inch in Mineral Cave and can't find the other pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back