• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
wow i leave pokecommunity for awhile and i come back and see your epic hack back up Kebbles its something ill be looking forward to and great job on it by the way!!

Omg! Hi Ultimo ^^ I have been helping kebbles with Photoshop stuff on this thread :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Looked at this thread for about... Fifteen minutes, just skimming through the posts.

I'm looking forward to the next release. A lot of work has gone into this, I'm impressed.

Keep up the good work.

GGGB

Trainer Gratoku
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Looks like this thread is only lively when kebbles post something...
It may be HUGE or Small either way it attracts those trying to find really IMPRESSIVE hacks
(I hope alpha starts soon! :D

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
it'll get released when he feels its ready and not before so let Kebbles work XD! I was also wondering the same thing the old thread used to have a ton of posts and this one only when kebbles is around haha!!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
sweet anything i could help with just lemme know i know the basics for pretty much everything with the exception of ASM :)
I still need a titlescreen, and if I remember correctly you were learning how to do them?
Pm me anyway, Its been to long Ultimo, I thought you had left for good :(

This hack has all the makings of a legend. Also, have u decided what timeline this game is? Or is it your own timeline?
Thank you, and yes the timeline will be set 2-3 years after Black/White 2.

Looked at this thread for about... Fifteen minutes, just skimming through the posts.

I'm looking forward to the next release. A lot of work has gone into this, I'm impressed.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you, yes alot of hard work has been put into this, many late nights hacking..
You won't be let down by the gameplay.

Looks like this thread is only lively when kebbles post something...
It may be HUGE or Small either way it attracts those trying to find really IMPRESSIVE hacks
(I hope alpha starts soon! :D
Lol to true, i'm posting an update now so lets hope the thread gets some spotlight.
The alpha has been delayed cause my laptop broke so I was without a computer for a week.
All my data is saved on my hardrive so the hack continues :D

it'll get released when he feels its ready and not before so let Kebbles work XD! I was also wondering the same thing the old thread used to have a ton of posts and this one only when kebbles is around haha!!
Thank you :) exactly what I was going to say.

UPDATE:
Now here are some new screens of your first battle, which is a nice little team rocket event.
2_zpsb03cbd5e.png
3_zps37d6b1b9.png

4_zps2bbb0b5a.png
6-1_zpscbc7ea30.png

8_zps70035a87.png

Now, about this new 6th gen..
I will be using maybe 1 or 2 6th gen Pokemon that really stand out to me (Once there are front/back sprites)
I'm hoping for some new evolutions or pre-evolutions to previous Pokemon.
Also regarding the alpha just give me some time guys, I dont have a date for you all but it wont be long, I promise.​

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years

I still need a titlescreen, and if I remember correctly you were learning how to do them?
Pm me anyway, Its been to long Ultimo, I thought you had left for good :(

Thank you, and yes the timeline will be set 2-3 years after Black/White 2.

Thank you, yes alot of hard work has been put into this, many late nights hacking..
You won't be let down by the gameplay.

Lol to true, i'm posting an update now so lets hope the thread gets some spotlight.
The alpha has been delayed cause my laptop broke so I was without a computer for a week.
All my data is saved on my hardrive so the hack continues :D

Thank you :) exactly what I was going to say.

UPDATE:
Now here are some new screens of your first battle, which is a nice little team rocket event.
2_zpsb03cbd5e.png
3_zps37d6b1b9.png

4_zps2bbb0b5a.png
6-1_zpscbc7ea30.png

8_zps70035a87.png

Now, about this new 6th gen..
Personally I hate it, they have raped pokemon, I wont be buying x/y ever.
But, I will be using maybe 1 or 2 6th gen Pokemon that really stand out to me (Once there are front/back sprites)
I'm hoping for some new evolutions or pre-evolutions to previous Pokemon.
Also regarding the alpha just give me some time guys, I dont have a date for you all but it wont be long, I promise.​

Love the update. But what exactly do you mean by they "Raped" Pokemon? What about the 6th gen bothers you so much?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Love the update. But what exactly do you mean by they "Raped" Pokemon? What about the 6th gen bothers you so much?

Thanks, Red/Blue/Green are the best Pokemon games by far and nothing will ever top them.
I would buy Chaos Rushs DarkViolet over the new games coming out, plain and simple because thats how a Pokemon game is meant to be made, if gamefreak even had a clue what the fans wanted then they would of kept the games simple like r/b/g just added new sprites, graphics and maybe some new pokemon.
What they really should of worked on is storylines, the amount of storylines on this forum that are better then the pokemon original storylines is amazing, the new game is piss poor the graphics are horrible kinda like n64/gamecube graphics, not my cup of tea so for that reason I wont be buying them, Even B/W 2 was kinda lame except for when Team Plasma froze some of the region, that was cool.

And the starters look like pokemon you would find in the wild, gamefreak is running out of ideas I think.
And nothing beats a good old-fashioned Charizard! (Except a water pokemon)

And drg stop trying to pick fights with me, honestly the thing with me and whynot is none of your concern, sorry if that sounds rude, but hey 100% true, I'll PM him so it stays between only me and him, the way it should of always been.​

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
You've been messing around with ASM, eh?..
That's something I didn't have the guts to do.

Oh, and I have to say, this hack just keeps on getting better and better!
I like the semi-transparent textbox, and you finally got rid of the borders for the mugshots!
I'm really curious if you were able to remove the cries when displaying the mugshots.
I hope you did!

I'll be supporting this hack 'til whenever.
Keep up the good work, Kebbles!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
You've been messing around with ASM, eh?..
That's something I didn't have the guts to do.

Oh, and I have to say, this hack just keeps on getting better and better!
I like the semi-transparent textbox, and you finally got rid of the borders for the mugshots!
I'm really curious if you were able to remove the cries when displaying the mugshots.
I hope you did!

I'll be supporting this hack 'til whenever.
Keep up the good work, Kebbles!
Haha yeah i hate asm its so challenging, but i hate overworld inserting more then anything.
I also need a routine to extend the overworld palette limit like jambos fire red hacked engine as im running out of room for overworlds..
Yeah the mugshots really paid off, they look mint but i need a mugshot spriter, if u dont mind me asking who made your mugshots? Cause there really nice.
And yes i did, it was very simple lol i just converted the number after celebi into hex then just inserted the mugshots into the blank spaces, i think the first blank space is FC, hope that helps :)
Thank you for your ongoing support :)

Kebbles, This my friend is the Best Grpahical Hack ever seen it's even twice better than Light Platinum
Lol light platinum was good but the translator did a bad job which ruined the gameplay storywise for me.
This game will have awesome gameplay to match.
Sorry there isnt many videos of scripts and asm work, mainly because it takes to long to upload videos.

Anyway, im in the process of moving houses so not updates for a week or so, sorry guys but dont worry ill have a suprise for you all once i hack again, im also going to be working with manipulation testing out sienna and helping with some ideas so this will also slow progress down, but hey ive always been a big fan of sienna so how could i not want to help lol. And everyone, show your support by keeping this thread active!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Haha yeah i hate asm its so challenging, but i hate overworld inserting more then anything.
I also need a routine to extend the overworld palette limit like jambos fire red hacked engine as im running out of room for overworlds..
Yeah the mugshots really paid off, they look mint but i need a mugshot spriter, if u dont mind me asking who made your mugshots? Cause there really nice.
And yes i did, it was very simple lol i just converted the number after celebi into hex then just inserted the mugshots into the blank spaces, i think the first blank space is FC, hope that helps :)
Thank you for your ongoing support :)
Seems like a lot of work..

I made them, but honestly speaking, I don't think they'll look good with your current mugshots.
Comparing the B/W mugshots with those that I made, mine would look like trash.
Still, I thank you for your kind words.

Ah! Thank you very much! I guess I'll try doing that soon!

You're welcome.
Well I guess support is like respect, it is earned.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019

I think you mean JPAN's hacked engine. Also, if you want more palettes all you have to do is repoint the palette table.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.

Growl

Grrr...
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.

You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back