• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Okay i have done something odd. not sure how i did it, but i did. I have beaten all the kanto gyms besides Blaine (can't find him) i have beaten cinnabar island. However i can't find Blaine, and i cant wake snorlax. Where is Blaine and how do i wake snorlax?

Sidenote: when are you supposed to be able to get the legandaries?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Does the guy in Goldenrod who can teach our pokémon Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thnderbolt for 4000 coins come back if we teach one of our pokémon the move ?

He appears after every Wednesday and Saturday in front of the game corner after you beat the Elite Four (or maybe even before!).

Yo dude he doesnt _3_ unless you defeated Mewthree

Preposterous!

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2012
Hey! I've been waiting for this beta for a while now! Just downloaded the live beta and started playing and it seems pretty great so far. I did, however, notice a problem with the grammar in the text that you get after you pick berries. It says "the soil returned to it's soft and loamy state" when it should say "its." I'd post a link verifying this grammar rule, but last time I tried that, I couldn't post. Sorry I'm being so nitpicky, just something I noticed. Here's to hoping that this hack is as great as it looks!

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
I have an issue, I beat the Elite 4 twice, and also beat Red, then Axel called me and told me to meet him at the Kanto Office Block, which I understand to be the building in vermilion city, but he is nowhere to be found when I go there and none of the people inside are any help. I'm really stuck also does the scientist at Mt. Moon ever get out of the way? (He says he is looking for fossils and to come back later). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
HELP! I'm doing a liquid crystal let's play on youtube and now I upgraded to 3.1 but all the trainers are already beaten! I went to a new gym (cianwood) and all trainers except for the gym leader was already beaten, then I went to mahogany (haven't gone there yet) and the same problem, the trainers which I've never battled yet didn't fight me, when I talk to them they say stuff like "that was a good battle!" but I haven't battled them yet :S please fix this :( it's a good gam otherwise

Years
HELP! I'm doing a liquid crystal let's play on youtube and now I upgraded to 3.1 but all the trainers are already beaten! I went to a new gym (cianwood) and all trainers except for the gym leader was already beaten, then I went to mahogany (haven't gone there yet) and the same problem, the trainers which I've never battled yet didn't fight me, when I talk to them they say stuff like "that was a good battle!" but I haven't battled them yet :S please fix this :( it's a good gam otherwise

According to LaZ, you should talk to a box in a corner of the player's room, that's what he explains at page 63 anyway. Hope this helps :)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
^In lost woods you must step on some tiles that would emit a special sound, thereby triggering switches. When all switches are triggered, a new path opens.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Assuming Blaine is on Seafoam Islands i can't get to him. Both routes from Fuchsia and Cinnabar are blocked off. I'd rather not have to resort to the walk through walls cheat. Can anyone help with this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2020
Hello guys, i have a big bug on gameboid i cant continue the game i'm stuck on saffron silph co house, i tried patch the last live beta today but still no luck anyone can help? Thanks.

See the video:

youtu.be/ldOad6L7xHw

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
u know, it may be the beer talking.... but why not add in miror b. to fight? i mean if you add orre that is or before hand. maybe have him make a cameo apearence in team rocket?

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
I have a problem, I've beaten the elite four twice, have all 16 badges, and i've beaten Red... I am ready to go to the orange islands now but I dont know what to do now... Axel called me and told me something when I went to the tower in Vermillion City, but I was too tired to even read it.
I tried going to Oak but all he does is look at the poke dex... if anyone has any idea how to get the pass stamped please tell me I've also already been to the undersea express and they keep telling me "you can ride when you get the pass stamped" and everyone in the vermillion city tower says all the same things as they did before i talked to axel

Problemo!, I dont know what to do to get the SS ticket stamped, I talked to axel already in the vermillion city tower but was too tired to hear what he said exactly to go to the orange islands... I've talked to both elm and oak and elm just wants to know if the egg hatched yet (already showed him) and oak just reviews my pokedex... i was wondering how do i get the ticket stamped because each person at the undersea express and in the tower do not tell me how at all --- beaten elite four twice, beaten red, have all 16 badges.... PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Assuming Blaine is on Seafoam Islands i can't get to him. Both routes from Fuchsia and Cinnabar are blocked off. I'd rather not have to resort to the walk through walls cheat. Can anyone help with this?

Do you have HM 08 Dive? You can dive from Vermilion or south of Pallete and then explore a bit and eventually you'll come out from a cave just east of Cinnabar. Head east to go to Seafoam.

Which reminds me, there's a bug. When you enter Seafoam, you don't get a popup announcing that. Your location changes in the Map Card as it should.

Last edited:
Years
Hey Laz or Zeikku need a help. Why isn't anyone solving my problem i can't start the whole game again plz help me and solve my problem...

I am at nugget bridge and at the place where you have to fight all the 6 trainers for that nugget north of cerulean city but when the 2nd trainer i think it was a LASS talks with me for the battle. The game freezes as well as the music and the screen goes black.. can you help me here?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Do you have HM 08 Dive? You can dive from Vermilion or south of Pallete and then explore a bit and eventually you'll come out from a cave just east of Cinnabar. Head east to go to Seafoam.

Which reminds me, there's a bug. When you enter Seafoam, you don't get a popup announcing that. Your location changes hm the Map Card as it should.

Completely forgot about dive. Thanks for the help.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hey Laz or Zeikku need a help. Why isn't anyone solving my problem i can't start the whole game again plz help me and solve my problem...

I am at nugget bridge and at the place where you have to fight all the 6 trainers for that nugget north of cerulean city but when the 2nd trainer i think it was a LASS talks with me for the battle. The game freezes as well as the music and the screen goes black.. can you help me here?

This has happened to me too while playing the game on my cellphone. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution for this and just continued the game in pc.

I hope the devs solve your problem.

Back