• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012
That was a while ago for me, but you could try to just defeat some of them and see if the affect goes away. like the giant tentacruel back before the 4th gym.

I've tried battling quite a few times and I've still not had any luck. Guess I can use Codebreaker to get Pokemon I want into my PC in the game so I'll be able to keep playing, yay.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Then what shoud I do in the ASM routine so that Charizard will be able to obey me plss help....I'm having a hard time beating the Pokemon League because of Charizard....:(
Edit the ASM routine to the one that disables not obeying.
And nothing more will be added, Charizard is not supposed to obey you.

everytime i try to patch fire red a message pops up saying "the file has been patched, but the data in the IPS file appears to be truncated or misaligned..." and when i go to play the game in the visual boy it just brings up a blank white screen. anybody know what i'm doing wrong? help would be much appreciated.
Have you patched a clear ROM?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
somehow i got around my misty problem at the gym.

however i've started a new game and she's not showing up again. it's just her sisters talking about the underwater ballet.

can somebody please help

EDIT: walked into mt. moon and back and it worked

Last edited:

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014

Oh my god...
What about not speculating about whether Meta ended this project and wait for his post where he clearly states whether he's continuing or not.
And I'm sure he is continuing.

I agree with your statement, but how about you not make 50% of your posts sound so condescending? You're on the internet, you're no better than anyone else.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this hack! I just beat the Cinnabar Island Gym and I'm not sure what to do now but I should be able to figure it out. Great hack man!

Years
STOP complainng people.. Meta Also has a life and other things he cares so please please be patient.. We will get some update from him.. we just got to be patient.. If you guys are really impatient try other hacks to pass your time..

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
do i have to start the game over every time there is a new update? If not how do i go about starting from the position i left off at?

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Pikachu still isn't obedient

He's lvl 30 now and I've gone far enough to the giant Tentacruel. Yet, he still isn't replying 100% to my orders. It's getting quite annoying, please tell me what's wrong.
Is it because I nicknamed him "Chidori?" Ahaha, no but really. It's getting tedious.

Years
do i have to start the game over every time there is a new update? If not how do i go about starting from the position i left off at?
No. You don't have to start all over. just rename your sav file to the exact of that new patched beta and you will be able to continue from there.. but I strongly recommend you to start a new game so that you would not get any bugs etc...

He's lvl 30 now and I've gone far enough to the giant Tentacruel. Yet, he still isn't replying 100% to my orders. It's getting quite annoying, please tell me what's wrong.
Is it because I nicknamed him "Chidori?" Ahaha, no but really. It's getting tedious.
This problem of yours could be due to lack of Pikachu's happiness you know.. you must have lost many battles while batling with pikachu.. Thats what i guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
That sucks -__- and I tried so hard. I lose because he doesn't like to obey me. It's a cycle.
It's quite irritating but I'll put through it...for now. Thanks it helped.
A bit ^^

Years
Cerulean town

Well, i've beaten Misty and Team Rocket with that vaccuum thing, i've beaten AJ's Gym too, and all other trainers to the north of Cerulean. But i don't know what now lol. I've got Dig too but the guard doesn't want to let me pass trough... Do i need to start all over? D:

EDIT: Never mind, haven't seen Hidden village... It's all okay now :)

Back