• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Help me.
Bug in Fuchsia City
upfile . mobi / 170757
Pokemon Ash Gray Beta 4_2.gba.sav

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
@Yesorno. Please specify what the bug/problem is. If it is that there is no gym in fuschia city, there isn't. You have to go west from fuschia. There is a building with a ponyta in front. Then another building. If you go in there, face the back side of the statue on the left and press the b button. If that is not the problem, please specify

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's not my fault bro. Every time I clicked Multi Quote that happened. I don't know what was causing this...
You should only click on Multi Quote so it has "ok" and then post "New Reply" :D

I think i have a very good Idea for Metapod23, when he releases his Final Beta. He should make a secret Dungeon which isnt included in the Anime, and put an Extremely dangerous Pokemon Trainer in it like Red in Crystal, but by extremely Dangerous, i mean EXTREM. He should have 6 Pokemon on Level 100, which are perfect balanced.

Just for the Fans, a Enemy which is a worthy Opponent. A Reason why a Pokemon above level 60 makes sense. That would be great!!!
Even level 100 does not ensure the EXTREME difficulty =D

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hey, okay so i forgot to evolve charmeleon into Charizard during the aerodactyl fight, i can go back and do the even t a second time as the aerodactyl is still in the cave and triggers the small event where then jiggly puff comes out to sing. I am far ahead at Blaines gym though so i dont know if i missed anything in between regarding Charizard. Should i go back and just do it a second time with evolving into Charizard and having another egg for togepi, or should i just forget about that because it might cause problems with events later on?

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
It would be awesome if metapod also did a Johto version, because for kanto you had pokemon yellow what followed the anime and some other hacks but the johto anime version is hardly out there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
I'm at the squirtle squad event, and i have already caught bulbasaur and charmander.
when i walk down to where officer jenny is blocking the path, if i talk to her she says: I cant let you pass bacause of the squirtle squad
but then i can just walk right past her, she doesnt stop me at all.
so, i looked up what i was supposed to be doing and saw i should walk down the other path to start the scene with the squad
but it never happens
i am really lost as to what to do now and i really dont want to restart
help, anyone?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm at the squirtle squad event, and i have already caught bulbasaur and charmander.
when i walk down to where officer jenny is blocking the path, if i talk to her she says: I cant let you pass bacause of the squirtle squad
but then i can just walk right past her, she doesnt stop me at all.
so, i looked up what i was supposed to be doing and saw i should walk down the other path to start the scene with the squad
but it never happens
i am really lost as to what to do now and i really dont want to restart
help, anyone?
You need to catch Squirtle =D
Continue east from her and use rod to "catch" it =)
Other events shall unfold.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Pokemon Yellow does not follow anime storyline as much as this.
Not to mention it does not have Orange Islands.

I know, but Pokemon Yellow did somehow follow the anime in kanto and hacks like ashgray, Pokemon naranja (orange islands) and some other unfinished ones fellowed the first season but I haven't seen much Johto hacks that followed the anime just 1 that finishes very quickly so it would be awesome if metapod did a johto hack and with his style of detail it would rock!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
I reached the watrerfall, and still waiting for the Next beta, i hace mi pkm at lvl 90 o.o i think i'll return to explore all the climb parte in kanto while i lvl up some of my pc pkm

btw thx metapod you are doing an excelente Job
i hope to see lugia in the Next beta xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
I need help,i'm at the pokemon league and i'm at the part where you beat team rocket and it says you will be late for the battle with richie. I didnt have any flying pokemon in my party so how do i proceed. :'(

Back