• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Lurker posting;

So, I'm a complete lurker, I have never posted before, but I just wanted to say.

1. Your hack is literally impossible to nuzlocke. I gave up when I lost to the ghost in the beginning three times. ;P

2. I got a shiny Duskull! :D

I named him Erebus.

3. I really enjoy this nuzlocke so far, I'm not far in, atm I'm grinding a Magikarp to 20. xD
But!
This is very very well done, good job on it.

edit: Also, I'm having trouble getting past the sub part for the first time, I have a magnemite w/ thundershock but I don't know where to take it.

Double Edit: Nevermind! Found the item I needed. SPOILER DON'T READ: Arclight spanner is in the bookshelf with a trashcan next to it.

(hopefully) Last edit: Is there only one chance to catch Beldum? He has 1 hp left, he's asleep, and he keeps ****ing popping out of the balls.

Attachments

• YEEEEAH!.jpg
    YEEEEAH!.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
I haven't play for a while, and i just updated the new update and restarted the game. I noticed the egg i got from the start no longer has the "Only Super effective moves - hit" Is it a glitch or you changed it ?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
i love this <3 Thanks Yewww!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Thank you for playing.

Where can I get the fourth badge?

You don't need the fourth badge unless you want to use Strength - you can challenge the E4 without it - but if you must know, it's hidden away somewhere in the

Spoiler:

I haven't play for a while, and i just updated the new update and restarted the game. I noticed the egg i got from the start no longer has the "Only Super effective moves - hit" Is it a glitch or you changed it ?

This is not a glitch. The fact that it had Wonder Guard in the first place, however, was.

Years
No. Thank you for playing.

You don't need the fourth badge unless you want to use Strength - you can challenge the E4 without it - but if you must know, it's hidden away somewhere in the

Spoiler:

This is not a glitch. The fact that it had Wonder Guard in the first place, however, was.

Hey cutlerine very nice hack i have 2 questions for u
One is that where would i go after receiving the phone call in Lilycove sewers also how do i go to Necropolis city because the game freezez when i go to route 127 below the monkey gym.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
then what is there to do in it? i cannot even find senex and what black rock you talkin about willice?(aha! see, i can do refrences too!) now seriously, what black rock?
edit2: strength wont work cause you need the forth badge for it! damn! now where do i get it!!??
edit3: any hints as to faceleeches location and how the hell do you break the box in the museum? and really, that ending was horrible. talking to landon and may, that was stupid! what was the point? i was expecting some backround info like how he got the eyes and all that and why does everyone know him?? oh, and another thing,in achievements it says you have to kill gleis, are you able to do that in the current version and also fight steven stone as well?
you never answered my questions so i reposted.

Cutlerine

Years
Hey cutlerine very nice hack i have 2 questions for u
One is that where would i go after receiving the phone call in Lilycove sewers also how do i go to Necropolis city because the game freezez when i go to route 127 below the monkey gym.

After the phone call, go to the Shipwreck. If you can't go to route 127, then some horrible, game-breaking glitch has occurred. My apologies.

So u changed it or some kind of bug ?

I changed it.

Hey, where can I get a Beldum. thnks btw! :)

One of the trap tiles in the Island of Calm triggers a one-time only battle with a wild Beldum, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

then what is there to do in it? i cannot even find senex and what black rock you talkin about willice?(aha! see, i can do refrences too!) now seriously, what black rock?
edit2: strength wont work cause you need the forth badge for it! damn! now where do i get it!!??
edit3: any hints as to faceleeches location and how the hell do you break the box in the museum? and really, that ending was horrible. talking to landon and may, that was stupid! what was the point? i was expecting some backround info like how he got the eyes and all that and why does everyone know him?? oh, and another thing,in achievements it says you have to kill gleis, are you able to do that in the current version and also fight steven stone as well?
you never answered my questions so i reposted.

Black Rock is the name of that room. If Senex isn't there, that's a glitch. The fourth badge is concealed somewhere in the
Spoiler:

Faceleech is related to Turmur. The box is broken by a certain Pokémon move. The ending fits the game perfectly: it makes no sense, explains nothing and sacrifices everything for the sake of a cheap referential joke. I ended the game in the spirit of Snakewood. You cannot kill Gleis or fight Steven.

Years
After the phone call, go to the Shipwreck. If you can't go to route 127, then some horrible, game-breaking glitch has occurred. My apologies.

I changed it.

One of the trap tiles in the Island of Calm triggers a one-time only battle with a wild Beldum, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

Black Rock is the name of that room. If Senex isn't there, that's a glitch. The fourth badge is concealed somewhere in the
Spoiler:

Faceleech is related to Turmur. The box is broken by a certain Pokémon move. The ending fits the game perfectly: it makes no sense, explains nothing and sacrifices everything for the sake of a cheap referential joke. I ended the game in the spirit of Snakewood. You cannot kill Gleis or fight Steven.

hey cutlerine i found another problem. I am in shipwreck and i have found the heat badge. But in the part of the ship where u have to dive i cannot go to rooms 6,4,2. I knw in order to go to either room 6 or 4 u have to get a secret key frm room 1 but i can't find that key help me. When i enter the room 2 lights blink but neither of them are keys also i have found arcane key whats its use. Plz help also where is hm strength?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
I can't get into the Shipwreck. I get the message saying I should leave. I have already beaten the Elite Four, but the Hall of Fame data is corrupt. I also have gone into the Sewers (and finished the Gleis cut scene) before even defeating the Elite Four.

Cutlerine

Years
hey cutlerine i found another problem. I am in shipwreck and i have found the heat badge. But in the part of the ship where u have to dive i cannot go to rooms 6,4,2. I knw in order to go to either room 6 or 4 u have to get a secret key frm room 1 but i can't find that key help me. When i enter the room 2 lights blink but neither of them are keys also i have found arcane key whats its use. Plz help also where is hm strength?

The Arcane Key unlocks one of the rooms. I've also moved things around a little, so that those flashes won't help you find the Keys. Heh heh heh.

HM Strength is on Gym Island.

I can't get into the Shipwreck. I get the message saying I should leave. I have already beaten the Elite Four, but the Hall of Fame data is corrupt. I also have gone into the Sewers (and finished the Gleis cut scene) before even defeating the Elite Four.

Well, something has gone horribly wrong, I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Where can I find strength?

Gym Island, once you miss your own celebratory party.

Years
hey cutlerine i have found the odd keystone in the shipwreck thanx to you but now sorry for keep bothering you again and again
where is the storage key?
Sorry i can't help it!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
I can't find gabriella on route 119 anywhere. i've seen the entire route at least ten times and can't find her. please reply fast. i want to get to gym island.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Love this hack so much, I have played every version you have released! However, I never have recieved a Pokedex (I don't really care lol) but I have read that this is a glitch.

I would also like to know how to find a Munchlax. Thanks in advance :3

Edit: Nevermind about my pokedex query, I forgot you get it after a little while of gameplay XD

Last edited:
Back