• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
MY RETURN

MY RETURN

Hello everyone
I am writing now to justify myself for many things and apologize, in these last few days (weeks and months) have not had time even to breathe in my real life I'm in my final year of college and things are very complicated.

But as I had promised everyone the final beta was already available for download so I was not worried about the fans of this game for the downloadable version was already available.

And actually I gave freedom to the translators SARCASTIC PRINCE and ASH493 alter (change) the names of coaches and coordinating the bugs for the version in ENGLISH.

I have much to thank and give credit to these two for keeping this thread alive and responding to people, and conceguir do their jobs with maximum perfection.

I really give them freedom to change whatever they want in the game since you do not modify the original story. (NO CHANGE HISTORY OR GRAPHICS )

Thanks to All.

I will answer all the better when you have more time as fast as possible, and my PM​​'s also, I have not forgotten anyone;)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Spoiler:
I think with this everything now is talked and we don;t have to do any dissusion anymore
wesley your the best and i hope all the luck for you
and beetween does anyone know where i can get an cyndaquil in LP???:D:D

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
I think with this everything now is talked and we don;t have to do any dissusion anymore
wesley your the best and i hope all the luck for you
and beetween does anyone know where i can get an cyndaquil in LP???:D:D

Talk often with PROF. OAK's in CENTRAL CITY, and he will give the initial three Johto is a random script and can be quick or take depends on your luck.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Arrgh. Another Great hack in a language i cant understand.

The screens/story looks super promising!
Cant wait to play it!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi guys...i m new here...i wana ask about a bug ..sum1 reported it but then it wasnt solved and hence left behind...after i took the alpha thingy to prof jasmine, and i went back to Mt. Draken..the gym was already open...no 1 was blocking it anymore...i look through some walkthrough in youtube and apparently it suggested tht in Mt. Draken, theres a scene with giratina where the character will get warped into torn world..unfortunately for me, tht scene didnt happen..after i entered the cave n battled team steam leader, when i further proceed inwards, ntg and no 1 was there. I am suspecting that this is also the reason why solana or wateva the girl's name is is blocking my way to victory road..she was talking sumting abt lunick..i did beat the gym and took hm dive..so yea, im basically stuck now

I am happy if any 1 can help me with this..but if it cant be solved, juz give me a notice abt it and i will juz let it go as I have a safe file before the whole event happens, just that its a bit old as the save file will bring me back to the ice gym.
Oh... this is kinda unusual bug... Actually I don't know how to fix it T.T
Were I you I'd make save state right where you are and then load the save to ice gym and then do things in this order:
Beat Team Steam
Bring Alpha Sculpture back to Jasmine
Go to Mt. Draken
And finally Wesley's gym

Oh and, even though I am new, i actually spent few days reading through the 159 pages of this thread. I must say that I am very impressed with the dedication and patience as well as professionalism by Ash493 in replying most of the problems stated in this thread. Of course, with a very good attitude as well. I would say that it is very fortunate that theres sum 1 like you in this thread. Haha, i can even feel your frustration looking down all the pages where people ask about the solution of problems which has juz been answered few posts ago. Nonetheless, u never failed to answer them in a good manner =) Keep up with your good work!
Hey thank you for that :D I'm glad to see someone who value my work :D

Arrgh. Another Great hack in a language i cant understand.

The screens/story looks super promising!
Cant wait to play it!
Don't worry, it's being translated right now =)

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Atlast the english version is already available.thanks to wesley fg.by the way,could it be possible to play this latest english version of LP to cp emulators like gpsp?couz i dont have my own pc..

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2011
Erm I am not sure if I am bein ignored but if anyone can seriously help me with my prob I'd be very grateful. As I've said I am havin probs with opening the game. I patched the rom and changed the save type to 128k but still doesnt work. Tried it on several roms, can someone PLS help me? THX

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Atlast the english version is already available.thanks to wesley fg.by the way,could it be possible to play this latest english version of LP to cp emulators like gpsp?couz i dont have my own pc..

Err... the English version is still being worked on... by me.

To mods: Here's your proof. Now will you guys get off this case as you've promised?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014

To mods: Here's your proof. Now will you guys get off this case as you've promised?

oh?so if it still on process,goodluck to you..i admire you for your effort in translating this game.because not everybody can do that.wait,if the time comes that the game would be release,could it be possible to play the english version to cp emulators?sorry for my bad english

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011
..when will English version be available? Does the translation needs more time? We're waiting thrilled for this..Another thing..can someone help me? I'm stock..i can't go through pokemon league because someone blocking..like Stormz's post, but i already saved my game after i beat steam,wesley,and the steam leader..i bet i mixed up the order of the events..is there any solution?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
well i think that you must APOLOGIZE to SARCASTIC PRINCE for whatever bad thing you said!!!!! that he change the pokemon light platinum in his own!!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
..when will English version be available? Does the translation needs more time? We're waiting thrilled for this..

Possiblily in early July.

well i think that you must APOLOGIZE to SARCASTIC PRINCE for whatever bad thing you said!!!!! that he change the pokemon light platinum in his own!!!!

Well, I don't require an apologly, because I knew that I was saying the right thing from the very beginning. It doesn't matter if people don't believe me.

But to be perfectly honest though, people who think that I'm trying to change LP
to my own are quite awful. As I've said before (About a few weeks ago), I'm
the editor and I have an argeement with Wesley.

(Gee, now I'm like Grovyle from MD 2)

could it be possible to play the english version to cp emulators?sorry for my bad english

Err... would you mind elaborating what a "CP Emulator" is?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Possiblily in early July.

Well, I don't require an apologly, because I knew that I was saying the right thing from the very beginning. It doesn't matter if people don't believe me.

But to be perfectly honest though, people who think that I'm trying to change LP
to my own are quite awful. As I've said before (About a few weeks ago), I'm
the editor and I have an argeement with Wesley.

(Gee, now I'm like Grovyle from MD 2)

Err... would you mind elaborating what a "CP Emulator" is?

sorry for the shortcut term.cp means cellphone emulators..because i have a gpsp emulator on my cellphone.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Forget someone? ;)

..when will English version be available? Does the translation needs more time? We're waiting thrilled for this..Another thing..can someone help me? I'm stock..i can't go through pokemon league because someone blocking..like Stormz's post, but i already saved my game after i beat steam,wesley,and the steam leader..i bet i mixed up the order of the events..is there any solution?
So in your case Torn World did not occur as well?

And another one that forgets someone o.O

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
i think the mods must apologize to SARCASTIC PRINCE "AND" to ASH493 for all of the trouble they caused to them.cauz we should be thankful to them to their effort for translating the game to english.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011
SARCASTIC
PRINCE AND ASH493 Thank u for translating it to English! Yes,Torn World
did not occur..is there any solution?

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
MY RETURN

Hello everyone
I am writing now to justify myself for many things and apologize, in these last few days (weeks and months) have not had time even to breathe in my real life I'm in my final year of college and things are very complicated.

But as I had promised everyone the final beta was already available for download so I was not worried about the fans of this game for the downloadable version was already available.

And actually I gave freedom to the translators SARCASTIC PRINCE and ASH493 alter (change) the names of coaches and coordinating the bugs for the version in ENGLISH.

I have much to thank and give credit to these two for keeping this thread alive and responding to people, and conceguir do their jobs with maximum perfection.

I really give them freedom to change whatever they want in the game since you do not modify the original story. (NO CHANGE HISTORY OR GRAPHICS )

Thanks to All.

I will answer all the better when you have more time as fast as possible, and my PM​​'s also, I have not forgotten anyone;)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

hey wesley .are you going to release a new version

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
i think the mods must apologize to SARCASTIC PRINCE "AND" to ASH493 for all of the trouble they caused to them.cauz we should be thankful to them to their effort for translating the game to english.

They don't have to. They're just doing their job, that's all.

Forget someone? ;)

Oops, I mean that the English version is being worked on... by me and Ash.

hey wesley .are you going to release a new version

He's not, but I'm going to.

Back