• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Unova Region Pokemon Team?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 24, 2015
The Title Says so.
What Is Your team?(excluding legendaries)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
White:
Samorrott, Stoutland, Semisear, Reuniclus, Carracosta, Braviary.

White 2:
Serperior, Liepard, Female Unfesant, Espeon, Cinccino, Zoroark.
I have to use a Marill for Surfing. -.-U

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 24, 2015
Samurott is Good choice and i also used it.
BTW my Team was
Pokemon Black: Samurott,Unfezant(male),Krookodile,Boldore,Chandelure,Druddigon
Planning to Play White 2 With Snivy

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
I pokemon black my team was Emboar, Swanna, Leavanny, Reuniclus, Zebstrika and I've forgotten the last one :S

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
In my white, it was: Serperior, Carracosta, krookadile, scrafty, haxorus.

In black 2 I had: Serperior, azumaril, Lucario, muk, mandibuzz, Volcarona.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Ah, my Black team was one of the teams I got closest to. Let's take a look:

Rinne/Serperior - She was not very useful, to be honest. But I appreciate the fact that I got a female on the first try! Female starters are awesome. And sometimes, her Leaf Blade did kick ass. Dragon Tail was fun to use as well.

Varst/Stoutland - Surprisingly, one of my most useful Pokemon. This one pulled his weight much more than I expected. With Ice Fang, he defeated Ghetsis's Hydreigon! He is a God and I love him.

Neska/Swoobat - Even more useless than my starter, sadly. I could never use her effectively due to her poor stats. It's a shame, because I really liked her appearance.

Falsair/Excadrill - A very good one with type coverages I don't usually have on my teams! (Because I don't like the types of Rock or Ground.) X-Scissor was a move I remember in particular being useful.

Arleria/Swanna - A Water/Flying-type! So very useful for HM utilities and surprisingly useful in battle due to the type coverage. Also, Roost and Featherdance served me well.

Aunna/Volcarona - I got this one VERY late in the party and never really got to use her in her evolved form. However, with better moves, and as she is now, I'm sure she's most useful.

White 2 hasn't been completed yet, but this is the team I have so far:

Dewott
Mincinno
Eevee
Petilil

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Black
Emboar, Unfezant, Sawk, Whimsicott, Carracosta, Zoroark

Black 2
Samurott, Arcanine, Espeon, Flygon, Clefable, Sawk

White
Samurott, Stoutland, Simisage, Archeops, Mienshao, Braviary

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I can't say if I could put my finger on what Pokémon I had in my first run of Black version.

If I were to put some effort into remembering, however, I would say one was Emboar. If I'm not wrong, I had wound up selecting Tepig at beginning, as I always have tendency to go with fire-type starter when kicking things off in Pokémon titles that I have never played in the past. It wasn't too bad, honestly. Alongside, I might have also had Lucario.

In my latest run of this game, my crew consisted of Samurott, Scrafty, Dusknoir, Biberal (for HM purposes), Scizor, and Staraptor. It was a pretty solid team, if you ask me. As for White 2, it was Serperior, Gyarados, and Machamp. There were three others which I can't recall right now, but they were there more for HM-related reasons.

Years
In my first playthrough of White I used teams of whatever types the next Gym Leader was weak against plus my starter (Samurott). For the Elite Four + Reshiram/N/Ghetsis I used Samurott, Unfezant, Krookodile, Vanilluxe, and Conkledurr. My second playthrough was an attempt at a "canon" (basically gift/trade Pokemon only) team, so I went with Samurott, Pansear (benched later to make room for Reshiram), Whimsicott, Zoroark, Archeops, and Emolga.

For White 2, I used Emboar, Electivire, Heracross, Lucario, Braviary, and my Samurott from White.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black and White were the first games I rotated pokemon in. So my team was not just 6 pokemon. If I can remember correctly, I got black and white at the same time and already had 2 DS's so my first team were these.

Samurott, Serperior, Emboar, Krookodile, Unfezant replaced by Braviary, Vanilluxe, Carracosta, Chandelure, and Reuniclus.

Ones in bold were my main ones.

Years
When I first played White, my team was Emboar, Stoutland, Simisage, Zebstrika and Druddigon. I was really just catching the first thing I saw for the most part, it was only my first time playing the games and being exposed to the new Pokémon so yeah.

As for White 2? Well, i've played B2W2 so many times, but when I first went through that my Hall of Fame team was Samurott, Electivire, Lilligant, Aggron, Chandelure and Altaria. They were all fun to use, even if my entire team was Level 60+ before I even entered the Elite Four.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
for Black- Samurott(Skinner), Simisear(Bucket), Zebstrika(Kenan), Excadrill(Yoko), Swanna(Rider) and the last spot is reserved for a legendary.

avvii

Mew
Years
My team was:
Emboar
Leavanny
Stout land
Musharna
Liepard
Swan a

Pretty neat huh?

My team was:
Emboar
Leavanny
Stout land
Musharna
Liepard
Swan a

Pretty neat huh?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
My last team on White 2, that I used a while ago:
Azumarill, Galvantula, Weezing, Serperior, Flygon and Cinccino

That was a really fun team to use. I don't know how, but somehow I managed to get everyone of them to work, which is really cool, considering they were pretty underleveled for the most part of the game. It's probably my most favorite team I used in gen 5

My team that I'm using while playing White right now:
Samurott, Swoobat, Lilligant, Scrafty, Eelektross and Excadrill

This team's a little bit tricky. Samurott and Swoobat are easily my weakest party members. They get K.O.ed so many times, it's not even funny anymore and the saddest part is, they can't really do anything to my opponents. Not getting Ice Beam until after beating the game also doesn't help. I won't switch them out, because I decided to use this team and I'll stand by that decision. Granted I'm pretty underleveled; so much that I'm still asking myself how I managed to get the last badge, but that's also part of my own challenge that I put onto me.
Lilligant and Scrafty turned out to be really great and especially Scrafty which at the beginning seemed to be pretty awkward, since it's more a defensive Pokemon pulled of quite an impressive amount of sweeps. Also Lilligant annihilating Clay's team was really fun to see.
Eelektross was one Pokemon that really surprised me. Especially its baseform Tynamo did some nice work including to take on Skyla all by itself.
Lastly my Excadrill which definitely earned its spot as MVP. Whenever a problem arose I switched it in and the problem was done for. I really don't know what I would have done if I didn't decide to use it on my team.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
White (first gen 5 game): Samurott, Conkeldurr, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus (Best team ever!)

White 2: Emboar, Weezing, Magnezone, Flygon, Sigilyph, Octillery

Black: Serperior, Stoutland, Galvantula, Scrafty, Golurk, Gothitelle

Gained new found appreciation for some older Pokémon along the way.

Last edited:

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
In the SDC's copy of White 2
Dewott(Black Star)
My friend Mathew's Pignite (traded from my copy of Black)
Lillipup(Mio) I use Mio for the pickup ablility
Pansage (Cilan) traded from my copy of Black
Pidove (Kel)
Magnemite(Denki) From my copy of Black transferred from my copy of Soul Silver

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
So far playing Black for the first time, just at the 3rd gym and my team is :
Servine
Tympole
Sandile
Blitzle
Darumaka
Tranquil

Really enjoying my team so far..

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Honestly, I can't even remember it... :\

Although, I did restart White a long time ago and my team planned out for that save file is this:

500.gif
528.gif
549.gif
573.gif
593f.gif
584.gif

Back