• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen today
Over the next few weeks I will update the main topic about the new download currently Generations 4 and 5 have been completed and I am working on Generation 6 with only a few things that need to be added. I'm just play testing to make sure everything runs and works at the moment. I will keep you all posted.

Edit - The Alpha is now out all of Pokemon have their updated types, stats, sprites, moves and evolutions. Please be warned that this is the Alpha and I don't know what can go wrong. In the file I've attached inis for Unnamed Pokemon trainer and Gen 3 suite so just paste those into the correct folders and you should be able to edit away. So far I am working on completing Generations 5 and 6. Enjoy.

Nice update! Looking forward to your upcoming progress!

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Hi, A few things about the base, TM data for many PKMN isn't edited, also egg moves and move tutor aren't, the icons are terribly colored, that's cause G3HS doen't insert icons well.

Use this Instead:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196143

With This INI:
Spoiler:

Just copy this instead of The FireRed INI and it'll work.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Nice man. Will be looking forward to the one with gen 5 & 6 done. Thanks again man.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Hello Jonkane, let me just start off by saying that I am incredibly excited by this patch (this being my first post for this account). I have long since been waiting for a patch that would contain all the Pokémon in a game.

That being said, I have two questions:

1. Is this compatible with JPAN's patch?
2. If not, will the amount of boxes be increased to accommodate the amount of added Pokémon?

Thank you again for this wonderful patch!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Hi, A few things about the base, TM data for many PKMN isn't edited, also egg moves and move tutor aren't, the icons are terribly colored, that's cause G3HS doen't insert icons well.

Use this Instead:

With This INI:
Spoiler:

Just copy this instead of The FireRed INI and it'll work.

Of course, I Agree.

I have checked the alpha. Is great, but, a couple of things:

-In the most part of the Sinoh pokes the SATK, SDEF and SPEND are wrong. You have put them in an incorrect order, so the stats aren't right.
-It has the MDR patch 1.4. It would be great if you could upgrade it to the 1.5a (the most recent realized)

Keep working! It's a great patch

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Okay I'm probably the only one so dumb to not get the G3HS part.

So I've edited the PokeRoms.ini of G3HS (I took a copy of it first, since I don't know if it harms editing with normal FireRed ROMs) and I tried opening my patched ROM. But before I could even load the ROM, G3HS says something like 'Failed to load image from file "Resources\IconTiny.png"'. What did I do wrong? And am I the only one having this problem?

Last edited:

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
being the alpha i assume moves from later gens arent in?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Okay I'm probably the only one so dumb to not get the G3HS part.

So I've edited the PokeRoms.ini of G3HS (I took a copy of it first, since I don't know if it harms editing with normal FireRed ROMs) and I tried opening my patched ROM. But before I could even load the ROM, G3HS says something like 'Failed to load image from file "Resources\IconTiny.png"'. What did I do wrong? And am I the only one having this problem?

Here is the .png file of "Resources\IconTiny.png"

http://www.mediafire.com/view/15w8lzowzw9at1u/IconTiny.png

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
being the alpha i assume moves from later gens arent in?

Features in the Alpha
719 Pokemon
Evolutions for all Pokemon that evolve via level, gen 3 stones or friendship
Correct types for all Pokemon
Space for 16 evolution this will be doubled for the completed version
Updated sprites for all Gen 1,2 and 3 Pokemon
Sprites for every Gen 4 and 5 Pokemon
Sprites for all Gen 6 starters and a few Generation 6 Pokemon

Since it's not on the list, i don't think so.

Reactions: Zef

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
so i opened the hack into gen 3 suite and the new moves are indeed there, but from every trainer editor i've tried using the moves don't show up, any idea why? the INIs are all there

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
so i opened the hack into gen 3 suite and the new moves are indeed there, but from every trainer editor i've tried using the moves don't show up, any idea why? the INIs are all there

This happens to me too! I'm not sure why. Hopefully Jonkane can get this fixed soon.

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
yup, other than that everything seems to be cool. just need to figure out how to add gen 4/5/6 pokemon to a-map

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
yup, other than that everything seems to be cool. just need to figure out how to add gen 4/5/6 pokemon to a-map

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343552

i have them inserted and i'm having trouble figuring out how to add them to amap

Here you go: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8271873&postcount=502

Hope it helps!

You must use the TrainerEditor included in the .RAR file!

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Directly linking to ROMs isn't allowed in the forums, you'll have to provide a download to a patch file instead.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hey, love your work, Is there any prevision for the beta?

Thanks and sorry for bad english...

Back