• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold
Rumbling can be heard from underneath my feet. I look behind me to check on my team-mates immediately wanting to assure their safety as I stand above on one of the floating islands. Sky and Kelden are by my side looking as shcoked as I am.

In front of me a pack of Dragonite pick up and fly off except for one, the wind blows slightly harder as some form of vortex begins wrapping it'self around us, pulling the islands apart slowly. I hear a subtle scream in the distance and I'm already panicking. The Dragonite before me however looks peculiar, something about it just isn't right. As it pulls out a knife the realisation hits me that this guy isn't a Dragonite, but a trick - was this whole thing a trap? A Charizard from behind the Dragonite swoops forward, grasping the person in the suit with it's claws and flying towards me. Without hesitation I attempt to rollcall all my pokémon to their balls to ensure their safety, but of course, only Sky went in. With a sudden flash I feel the wind press quickly against my face as the knife draws closer to me. My heart stops and everything seems to just - stop.

My heart is pounding in my chest, unsure of whether I was still alive or not. Am I alive? I look around but notice that all around me is just white. There wasn't much to see. Kelden? Where's Kelden?

"KELDEN!?" I shout across the empty space, hearing an echo as i was the only thing present in this room. I shouted again only louder. Suddenly, a small noise could be heard in the distance. Just tiny, like a small whimpering puppy, probably a dying one.

"I." I hear. I close my eyes and try to listen to the voice again.
"Lonyoo."
"I. Love you. I love you." It was Kelden's voice. But I didn't know where he was. He wasn't here. I don't understand why, but tears formed around my eyes, dropping slowly as I fell to the floor in defeat. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. He's fine. He's fine. I close my eyes.

Opening them, I feel wind once more, the strong wind I felt before. Right now, this island collapsing didn't matter to me, all that mattered was Kelden, who was before me, and he was holding his own against the charizard, inches away from the knife. I lunge forward as soon as my attention realises the situation but Kelden shouts with his own voice and tells me to step away. Understandingly I stepped back, but clicked a button on a pokéball to let Ashton and Sky out together. Kelden was holding the duo of enemies together using a lot of his aura, holding them in mid-air at the edge of the small island that was already beginning to crack. Charizard roared as the man yelled profanities at Kelden who was charging up an Aura Sphere. Ashton gets on Sky's back and together they lift up and charge from behind the two. Kelden senses movement and quickly charges up his Aura Sphere. Ashton prepares his Heal Pulse as Sky comes in for Brave Bird attack. Then all at one, the attacks land, without care for the man with the knife. As the attacks hit, Kelden releases his Aura and let's the injured pokémon and it's trainer fall off the side of the island.

After a few seconds of silence, I walk over to Kelden who turns when he hears my footsteps. Then, I slap him.

"Don't you DARE scare me like that ever again you idiot!" I wail before clutching him, holding him tightly as he reinforces the grip and hugs me back.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
The man with the freaky Iast name:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

We really stepped into something here. Shadoan's yelling for help, and Gelius, in his typical sporadic manner, engaged the Salamence instead. Figures. I sighed and tossed out Tropius' ball, and watched as she helped the two. With that out of the way, I turned toward the machete guy on the Dragonite.

"How ya doing?" I grinned and looked at him.

He said nothing, and stared back in return. God, what a buzzkill. I miss pitfall guy, mind you. At least he was more animated than this schmuck.

Where's a distraction when I need one?

Absol took the initiative by firing a Razor Wind at the Dragonite's face. It shrieked and threw off machete guy, who landed without a hitch. Our Pokémon then engaged in an increasingly deadly game of peekaboo, much to my disbelief. Absol would pop out, taunt the Dragonite, and as the latter would try to attack him, come out somewhere else. It was so distracting, I didn't even notice machete guy charging at me.

Ah, this reminds me of my short-lived gambling days. When a dealer realized I was using my Hypno to win (in my defense, all of the games were rigged), he whistled and a Machoke bouncer tackled me. Long story short, I lost everything I had won. This time wasn't that much unlike before, but losing was not an option.

We tumbled to the ground. I found myself with a hand firmly grasping my neck, and the guy's other hand raised, ready to strike with his weapon.

"You know," I croaked, "this is kinda nostalgic."

He hesitated slightly, which was all I needed to reach a hand into my satchel.

"Yeah," I continued, "it sure brings back memories. Except, this time it's going to end differently."

With that I gripped my knife, and jabbed it into his side. He winced in pain, which was enough of a window for me. I wretched the machete out of his hand and threw him off. The machete clattered to the ground, and I had to take a quick breather.

God it feels good to breathe again!

When I got up I realized the guy wasn't there. Absol stood next to me with an undeniably smug face, and motioned upward. The Dragonite flew overhead, trainer on back. He was clutching his side where I'd stabbed him, and didn't have his weapon. Actually, it was right by me.

"Score!"

That was a nice trade if you ask me. He got stabbed by my favorite knife (and probably tossed it into the lava), and I get a machete. What could possibly go wrong?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
Flygon's effort

"Lucario go for another Ice Punch!" I said to him.

"DO YOU THINK I CAN FLY?!" He says. "I almost hit him before because he was near the ground!"

"OK... Then go for a Dragon Pulse" Lucario shots his Dragon Pulse but the Salamance was too fast. Dang it! I need a plan and fast. And Salamance tries an Dragon Pulse, making hit on Pichu and Sneasel, throwing them near Shadoan, Cabbage and Luke.

"Pichu! Sneasel! NO!" I shouted. Flygon finishes with Noivern. Leaving me with Salamance... Oh... Salamance Fire Blasted my Lucario. I bring out Sceptile and Blaziken. Salamance finishes with both Sceptile and Blaziken. Salamance tried to hit me with the egg on my hands. He was about to use Hyper Beam on me, but something protected me...

When i was able to see everything, Flygon was there very hurt, in the middle of my hurt pokemon. He was giving its all to protect the egg. But he did not gave up and was still up, offering resistance.

"Flygon... You are trying so hard." Flygon gets up on his feet again. "You wish to fight yet?" Flygon nods. "Then... Flygon go for an Hyper Beam." Both Salamance and Flygon used Hyper Beam and both collided. Both were still up.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Gaia's Heart - Sinking Slowly

Shadoan stepped back and tried to think until he sighed at his own stupidity. "The way stone..." Shadoan turned towards the ruined base and took a hard good look at it before rushing into it. Looking among the ruins, were some burning papers and files scattered about. Shadoan grabs the nearest set of unsigned files and shoves them into his bag, returning pokemon to their balls and having Irek return to one as well before pulling out a stone draped in old bandages and hugs cabbage close to his side. "Sorry about this. Just close your eyes until I can say you can open them." Focusing upon the stone, Shadoan and Cabbage both vanished, leaving behind nothing but glowing dust before they re-appear on a higher rock. Shadoan repeats the blinking process until they are higher up out of harms way. When Shadoan finishes, Cabbage pushes him away "Wha- How?! Wha-, Whe-, Why didn't we use whatever it was to get do-" "Because this thing is like a battery, It can teleport us to where I charged it or to short distance away. Everytime it's used, power is drained from it. I don't use it unless we get into a situation that dire... Besides we have bigger issues over-." A charizard comes plumeting down with a wounded man onto the same floating isle Shadoan and Cabbage were on as he releases Jev and Irek. "Jev, Retrain, Irek, watch him." Charizard still passed out from their fight with Nate, Shadoan searches his body for the pokemon's pokeball and returns it before fixing his gaze above. Gelius facing a Salamance while Mort was fighting a trainer. A knife comes falling down from above and lands below in the vortex of magma.

The Salamance takes notice to it's injured trainer and swoops in to save him, stopping it's hyper beam in the process while the remaining of the beam hurts on of the escaping Dragonite, dropping the black boxed cargo below into the woods. The Salamance scoops up it's trainer in an attempt to retreat.

Shadoan pulls out his Tablet PC and calls out to everyone. "This is Shadoan, is everyone ok?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Kelden, did I ever tell you about the day I met you?" I ask. I was already sitting down still catching my breath as the world around slowly crumbled. But we didn't care.
"Once or twice," he replied in human tongue. He was sat tightly hugging his knees and looking me in the eye as I slowly slumped into him.
"My mother wouldn't let me have a pokémon to myself, she kept saying it would lead me astray from my goals. She wanted me to go to school and get a job. I think personally she was scared of pokémon battles. But they're safe. A pokémon is never truly hurt in the arena, or in civilised areas, and neither are humans, and then there are pokémon who can't evolve their elemental power in the wild, but can still seriously hurt you. Right now, we are in a place where pokémon can hurt us, and I think that's gotten to our heads, and I'm starting to think that maybe. Maybe she was right. Maybe she was scared that one day I would go astray and head into the wild and get really hurt. Or even worse. I - I don't want to be hurt, and I don't want you or anyone getting hurt." I said, pulling myself in closer to my knees and slightly choking on my words. Kelden looks at me with a sympathetic smile.
"What did you do when you got Kanade?" I turn my head slightly to see his face stone cold serious and shrug my shoulders effortlessly before sighing.
"Yeah, I know, I got hurt, but that was my own fault." I say.
"Exactly. But you learned from that didn't you? You know the emotional pains that other people don't, and because of that, you can protect yourself, and us, from it." A small smile creeps onto my lips. I rise my head with a little bit of pride and nod with confidence.

Out of the blue, my phone opens up to Shadaon's voice calling for everyone safety. I give a quick look to Kelden who knowingly grasps the phone from my bag and holds it in his hand.
"Me and Luke are fine, we'll be down there shortly," he said into the phone. I slumped back and looked up at the sky for a second, my hands on the rough dirt behind me, and forgot about home. If I'm going to make it out alive, I've got to be strong.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Finish

The battle was over. Flygon colapses on the ground, Lucario, Blaziken and Sceptile were very hurt and Pichu and Sneasel were possibly near Shadoan and the others, possibly hurt too. The egg was safe and i am very exhausted.

I noticed that Flygon colapsed. I hurry to him. "Flygon are you ok?" Flygon gets up, and i retrieve him to the pokeball to not let him suffer. I return the others, including Lucario. I try to get near them. I see Pichu and Sneasel suffering. I could retrieve Sneasel but Pichu hates pokeballs. Sneasel was still in conditions to walk. I pick Pichu to my arms who was suffering more than ever. Sneasel hops to my shoulder.

"Yeah we are fine." Once again i lied. One of the moves made hit on my right arm and i was trying to hide it. Plus, the old wounds on Standing Grace are hurting more than ever for an unknown reason. "No need to worry about it. Plus Shadoan, you should worry about yourself and the others. I will be fine... Let's just go i will follow you..." I try to hide more the pain.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Gaia's Heart

"That just leaves Morty." Shadoan walks over to their captured; crouching over to retrieve the captives pokemon and give's them to cabbage to hold onto. As Shadoan's back was turned, their captive wakes up, punching Jev to break free. Irek calls out to Shadoan, a little too late as the thug shove him aside and over the edge of the flying rock. Cabbage beats him over the head with her backpack, knocking him out a second time while looking over the edge for Skywards falling leader...

(waiting for yellow)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
gpvueSP.png

Julia Blackwood
Gaia's Heart
Team Skyward
Badge Pieces: 0

4aZK7cM.png
rlM9OxH.png
rT9C4IP.png
JwFD98o.png
1ljY1GL.png
DHRucK4.png

Everything was happening so quickly. A familiar friend in the distance, a stranger pushing them. Julia's eyes widened and her heart nearly leapt out of her chest. For a moment she wanted nothing more than to run up and demand an explanation from the offender, her bros creasing in momentary anger. It was short lived however, as she very quickly caught herself and regained her composure. Right, right... Emergency situation. Julia quickly produced Roy's pokeball, processing the situation quietly as she primed it and released the fire bird before her. Roy had no hands to grasp with and his talons would likely hurt a lot if he used them. She made the snap decision not to send Roy alone, summoning her courage and mounting his back, gripping him tightly with her thighs in anticipation of the high speeds she was about to endure. "C'mon Roy--Chase that man. Dive down low so I can catch him!" she instructed.

The fire bird took off, breaking into a steep dive that threatened the modesty of Julia's skirt. She raised a single arm, leaning forward and shielding her eyes from the wind as Roy set himself up to intercept Shadoan. Julia took peaks at Shadoan's location, doing her best to keep track of their positions relative to eachother....

Soon the time came. She would have to trust Roy's judgement in placement, As Shadoan fell two lithe arms would reach out to wrap around him and pull him into a tight hug, Julia doing her best to keep him from falling off as the sudden impact knocked Roy out of the sky momentarily. With a squawk and a yelp from his trainer, Roy quickly flapped his wings to re-stabilize his flight, pulling up until he began slowly rising again.

Julia took a moment to take in what had happened, arms still wrapped around Shadoan in a death grip. The moment would pass and she would relax a little. "...Miss me?" she asked softly. As calm as she was, she would appreciate being on the ground again after a stunt like that.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Savior

As i felt more pain, Shadoan falls down. I can't do nothing. Sneasel gets even more worried.

"D-d-don't worry Sneasel. I-i'll be fine..." I said. Why i keep lying? If no one gets worried than better. Then someone saves Shadoan. I try to focus...

The pain increases. My legs are shaking, my right arm was worst and my stomach was hurting a lot. I would faint at any point. But i needed to resist.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Flying back up on Sky's back felt like the weight of the world had been lifted. Moments before had I recovered from my sight sadness into what appeared to be some form of relief. I don't know, I can't really explain it, but whatever it was Kelden was feeling it too. Sky swerved to the side suddenly in an attempt to stop and hover, and as curious as I am I called out the her asking of she was okay.

"There's a girl over there, she said," Kelden says in my ear. I nod slightly and look towards one of the floating islands, probably about 30 metres below our current place in the sky. I looked down below only to notice a wave of hair, presumably a girl's, heading in to hug Shadaon tightly. Grr, stupid b**** taking him away. Damn.

"Don't kill her please," Kelden sighed, allowing a small chuckle to escape from Sky's beak. I groaned and nodded slowly, as Sky began to swerve in to land on the other side, behind Shadaon and the girl by about 10 metres. I hopped off Sky and returned her; Kelden and I began to walk towards the duo and Cabbage who was nearby.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Years
Gaia's Heart - Enter Julia!

"Oof-!" Shadoan looked over to see an old traveling companion of his hug him tightly trying to save his life as. He chuckled looking over at her, "Hell yeah." he responded as Roy flew them back to the isle with Irek and Jev and cabbage. Their intruder was still outcold with cabbage watching over him as Shadoan instructed Cabbage to hop onto Roy as he returns Jev and Irek hops aboard onto Shadoans shoulder. Irek takes a glance at Julia and smiles. "Welcome back!" He exclaims as they take off to leave their attacker behind and check up on Gelius.

They spot a battle torn Gelius as Shadoan sighs and hops off. Requesting Gelius return his pokemon, Shadoan digs into his back and pulls out some Sol Vines, a bottle of clear fluid with a red cross painted on the side and some cloth patches. Dumping the patches into the bottle, he applied them to Gelius's wounds and fastened them to his body with the vines. Shade turns over to face Cabbage and requests her to watch him. "Nate, This is Shadoan, get back to the cliff where I'm located. Gelius is in critical condition and we'll need to get him to Heroes Loft to have him and his pokemon seen too, it's not far from here. Also, there's someone I want to introduce all of you too. An old friend of mine since my first tournament here."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Julia huh? Seems like friendly competition if you ask me. She appears at first to be an adamant kind of girl, but I'm prejudging. I don't have a problem with her, yet. Hopefully I never have to. Yeah, get off Shadaon.

"Nathan, please." I grumble as Kelden scolds me sarcastically. I roll my eyes as he looks me dead in the eyes before strolling over to meet Julia personally. I think I'm becomming tired and restless. I mean I just walked past Gelius and he's kinda in a lot of pain right now. Maybe I need some sleep. It's true I'm not myself, for a while I've been more energetic and ignorant. That's not usually me. Whatever.

Kelden and I in synch hold out our hands in front of Juliaas a friendly gesture.

"My name's Nate."
"And I'm Kelden," we both said.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
gpvueSP.png

Julia Blackwood
Gaia's Heart
Team Skyward

4aZK7cM.png
rlM9OxH.png
rT9C4IP.png
JwFD98o.png
1ljY1GL.png
DHRucK4.png

Julia offered a pleasant smile in response to Shadoan's enthusiasm. She still needed a few long moments to finish calming down before she was ready to make pleasant conversation. Luckily she would have just that as Roy circled them back up over the edge of the cliff, Julia keeping a somewhat loose grasp around the other's waist. She decidedly wasn't concerned with personal space so much as she was concerned about risking another drop. For a long moment she remained quiet, gathering her thoughts.

When the two of them were safely above ground again, Julia slid off Roy after Shadoan, adjusting her glasses slightly. "Hi Irek. Glad to see you're still doing well." she replied, folding her hands before her and inclining her head slightly in greeting. She began to steel herself for something, though her train of thought was interrupted as she listened in on Shadoan's conversation. The wounded were a worrisome note to arrive on, but it was comforting to be among friends again. She would offer him a smile and a quiet nod of agreeance if his eyes met hers, a quiet signal that she was willing to come along. She could speak her mind later, especially since she had a feeling they might already be on the same page.

Her gaze would soon shift to meet two boys, or rather a boy and a monster boy, as she realized she was being approached. Julia turned only to be faced with a hand and a paw. Oh! She looked betwixt the two for a moment before making the snap decision to try and shake both hands at once, or get to the other as quickly as she could if she couldn't. Her grip was moderate, the grip of someone whom did not do a lot of work with her hands but whom was physically fit.

"Well hello to the both of you!~" Julia replied, offering them both her most pleasant smile, her very own custom designed greeting card of sorts. "It's nice to meet you. Sometimes I wonder what my own pokemon would say if they could talk; it must be nice." she remarked offhandedly in a thoughtful tone.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Heroes Loft

As Shadoan requested me to return my pokemon i give him an answer.

"I can't return Sneasel and Pichu. They don't like to be closed. Plus this 2 are in better shape than me." I said while i put my hand on my right arm.

I look to Shadoan's friend.

"I am Gelius and these little fellas are my partners..." My arm was hurting but my stomach... Oh right...

*Flashback*

Kyurem uses his Hyper Beam to hit me. I fell from Hotel Tower...

*Flashback end*

How could i forget this wound that Kyurem did to me?

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Gaia's Heart

Shadoan bent down on his knees and started to think. "The sun will be setting soon..." Shade sighs as he digs back through his back pack and pulls out his journal containing herbs. "I have Dream Marsh. What we really need are Baloo Leaves..." Shadoan gives a couple of pinkish twigs to Gelius. "Chew or eat these, they'll help ease the pain and may help you sleep..." Shadoan pulls out Gelius's sleeping bag and sighs. "We'll setup camp near the heart for tonight. We'll need to move him first dawn and make for the loft..." Shadoan sighed as he setup his own sleeping bag. "So Julia, what have you been up too since our last time together here?" He asks her as he starts digging through his bag further for some edible goods. "Shadoan, why not get some star drops? We got the vines, they can heal Gelius right up." "I'd rather not, otherwise we'll have an incredibly lust driven young man laying eyes on Julia or Cabbage every 5 seconds. You remember what happen last year with Kiba?" "It didn't affect him much." "He is a physically trained martial artist with the ability to use Aura, he can control his emotions better, I don't think Gelius can. Besides, we should prepare for the wild life tonight... Can you find me some Luna Root?"

Irek nods as he scurries off to search for some Luna Roots to act as the camps Repel as Shadoan fills a cooking pot with water. "LET ME OFF THIS ISLAND!!! GIVE ME BACK MY POKEMON!!!!!!" Shadoan sighs as he looks over at Gaia's heart to see his previous attacker, stranded on a floating isle of rotating magma and Shadoan with the attackers pokemon. "Well, we can try contacting the league officers, have them come by and pick him up."

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Not related to the Ecruteak gym leader:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

It feels real good to hold this machete, but I'm going to miss that old knife of mine. It had been with me for years now, before I even ran away. Dear old dad gave it to me before-

Absol watched as I threw up in front of everyone, including the new girl…

Why do I have so much painful memorabilia?

I composed myself then, and looked up. Gelius clutched his right in obvious pain, but it didn't look like he was hurt too much. Granted, I fell into that department currently, and just threw up, but eh, it's a living at this point. I whistled for Tropius, and she swooped down to the side of me.

"So much for the aerial rescue, huh girl?"

She whinnied, before casting a quick glare at Absol. I held up her Pokéball without a thought, and she disappeared in the flash of the red light.

Figures.

Machete and companion at side(s), I sat by Shadoan and the pot on water. Irek ran off to get us some of those roots to stave off the wild Pokémon, and, oh, there's a guy stranded on that island over there. It's pretty funny seeing him yelling as us, all the way over there.

"Well, we can try contacting the league officers, have them come by and pick him up," Shadoan said.

"Nah," I replied, "we can wait a while before that. I'm sure he loves it up there."

I lazily leaned in the direction of, uh, Julia I think it was.

"Hey!" I waved my machete hand excessively, realized I was holding the freaking thing, and put my arm down. "I'm Mortimer, but you can call me Morty. This, " I gestured toward Absol, "is my faithful and without nickname companion Absol."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Emotions

Shadoan talks something about me.

"I'm that kind of guy! I can control my emotions! I grew up on a calm place to be able to control myself! I can keep my emotions! That's why i don't go rage all the way when Maya or Mark are annoying me. Plus if i have a bad thought i am punished by my own Lucario." I sigh. I try to whisper. "Sh---" I was about to say 'S***, why i have people making fun or whatever it is of me?' but a Pidove drops something on me. Then i noticed the smell... Then the Pidove starts to laugh.

"Why these things happen on me?" I said.

By the time, my flying pokemon (Wingull, Unfezant, Noctowl and Crobat) were back. I struggle to get their pokeballs and put them back on my bag. I chew on the pinkish twigs. Pichu took some and we both chew on it. We felt dizzy... We both got asleep...

(Sneasel's POV)

Sneasel just wondered why his trainer was down and why his little friend was down too. Both were snoring...

Sneasel goes near Shadoan and tries to talk.

"Snea Sne Sneasel Sel." Sneasel said with hurry. He tried to say 'Don't let him go home. He has his business first. Plus, we don't know where his parents left to. He will be OK i am sure.'.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Sometimes I wonder if Morty is sane. Sometimes he's not even there, but when he is there and not doing something ridiculous he comes up with these random remarks that can either amuse me or disturb me.

"Well, we can try contacting the league officers, have them come by and pick him up," Shadoan said.
"Nah," Morty replied, "we can wait a while before that. I'm sure he loves it up there." I chuckled slightly and turned in the direction of the stranded guy whilst Morty excessively waved a machete in Julia's face as a greeting.

"I second that vote," I say with a small smile.
"I... third? That vote?" Kelden said unsurely.

With a quick glance at Julia I swear I could see her gaze fixated upon Shadaon, but for now, I let it be. I was getting far too jealous and needed to hold back, or else Kelden would probably get frustrated. That aside, she did seem likable. She seemed huggable also. I'm unsure. Well whatever, either way I would have to get used to her as she would probably be travelling with us for a while now...

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
gpvueSP.png

Julia Blackwood
(Location)
Team Skyward

4aZK7cM.png
rlM9OxH.png
rT9C4IP.png
JwFD98o.png
1ljY1GL.png
DHRucK4.png

Suddenly it was introduction time! Julia couldn't help but worry about those in critical condition, but she had to assume they were being taken care of for her own sake. Right right... Shadoan had it under control. He didn't need her being a bossy britney. She raised a hand in greeting to Gelius. "Hey--Uh... Nice to be here. Maybe we should talk again after you've gotten yourself patched up? That looks pretty unpleasant." she offered somewhat awkwardly, noticing that something was distracting Gelius. She offered an apologetic smile before turning to acknowledge Shadoan after the moment passed.

"I've been traveling on my own for a bit, strengthening my team's dynamic a bit. Y'know I was just thinking, it's looking pretty rough out here; how do you feel about me joining up with you guys and traveling together again?~" she asked, extending a hand in offering.

Just as she was finishing answering Shadoan's question she noticed someone getting sick nearby however. This was decidedly a worthy distraction and she quickly stepped back a bit. She opened her mouth to console the boy, but was unable to find the words. Pursing her lips briefly, she was surprised and confused to find a machette in her face as the other collected himself. She just sort of leaned back a bit, turning her head slightly away and giving Mortimer this perturbed look, unsure if she was being threatened or not. Well it certainly looked like the sort of thing you didn't want to be poked with anyway.

"..."

The moment passed and she released a breath she'd started holding when the machete started waving in relief.

"Hey, Morty. What's that for?" she asked idly, immediately beginning to regret asking after the words left her mouth. On second thought, did she want to know? Well, too late now.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Sometimes here, and other times not:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

We now return to the perspective of a certain psychic.

I must send my regards to the creators of the Pokéball system one of these days. Not only am I appropriated my own little world, the confines of this sphere do not even hinder my powers! It is a magnificent marriage of things, and I cannot fathom how droll it would be if the latter was for naught. Speaking of such things, perhaps there is a poor soul to parasitize nearby?

Unfortunately, I hear far too little from inside. An incoherent ramble is the best I can procure on good days. Furthermore, I lack a sense of time. The fool Mortimer is my only indication, but then only when the twitter-light¹ is upon us. How I wish that I could steal that pocketwatch of his. Lord knows I need it more than him...

Oh, now what do we have here? A dragon of some sort? Yes, that's what it is. Such unbridled rage, the poor thing. Perhaps I might, alleviate its pain.

YeAH baby.

End of perspective.

I stared at Julia for a moment. She was obviously a bit put off, what with the machete and vomiting. You can't blame her, but I do feel like a bit of an ass. Guess I'm really bad at first impressions.

"Oh, this?" I held up the machete. "I guess it's kind of a trophy. We got attacked before you arrived, and I got tackled by a guy holding it."

I put it down again, and gave Absol a quick pat on the head. He grumbled.

She could've at least said hello to me, he thought.

"Well, I did wave a machete in her face you know. Besides, you could've greeted her yourself, huh buddy?" I glanced back at Julia. "Anyway, I got tackled by the guy. He was probably gonna kill me, but I had other plans. Lost my favorite knife, got this in return. Not a bad trade really."

I gave a bit of a shy smile, which is when I tasted the vomit.

Ugh. Is this your revenge Buford?

¹ An outdated term for the night (see twilight).

Back