• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Males of Pokemon

Years
POLL: Besides Steven, who are the most stunning male specimens in Pokemon? (this is for an upcoming humorous blog post on Android Dreaming of Electric Sheep)?
Hey there Obzidian! Believe it or not, we've actually got a thread already discussing the hottest men in the Pokemon series. Since there's no point in having two of the same thread, I'm going to merge your post over there- hope you don't mind!

MERGED.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Gen 1 - Giovanni, absolutely no contest whatsoever.
Gen 2 - FALKNER AND MORTY. Well tbh they're getting less attractive to me as I get older but like three years ago they were perf~
Gen 3 - Archie is most attractive hands down. Steven is handsome and Wallace is fiiine and Birch is such a hot dad and Maxie is an adorable nerd but mmmm Archie yes.
Gen 4 - Roark and Byron. What a family. mb when im 60-ish i'll be fond of the underground man lmao Also Riley~
Gen 5 - Marlon and Alder!
Gen 6 - I WOULD SAY CLEMONT but he's too young for me to say he's sexy lmao. attractive yes for a younger me but sexy nah. Grant and Siebold are fine men though yes good.

Ani-verse: JAMES & PAUL & SIR AARON

tbh hoenn has so many attractive men (and women~! but we aint on about them right now) can i just live there or something

blue

gucci
Years
Cyrus, sorry but there's just no contest..

Cyrus.png

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Giovanni. He's the only Team Leader that doesn't look like a freak.
150px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni.png

Therefore, he's the only one I'd actually ever listen too if need be. He also gets a snazzy trench coat in HG/SS and is the only character in the series to just have the Trainer class of Boss. Giovanni is Boss.

If you listen real carefully when you put Giovanni side by side with the other Team Leaders, you can hear him say "What the hell are you wearing? Get a job you bum."

Years
I can't help it. Steven is pretty cute. I'd be alright with looking at him for a while. I secretly really love Brenden :c I have loved him since the old sapphire games. Not sure why but I do. I also love N. Gosh I wish there was more of him. I enjoyed every chance I got with him in the game lol. I also am a Paul fangirl. I know a lot of people don't like him but I do <3 Sure he isn't the sexiest guy out there but I still like him.

Just look at that smirk~
Paul-de-nuevo.jpg

Years
I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Gary, when the series was first airing and we were sort of the same age.
Now I'd say Lance, but honestly it might just be due to his dragons ^__^

98Gamingstar

Biggest Meowth Fnan
Years
Oh, in the games then possibly Steven, but in the anime.....DREWWW <3 I've always had the biggest crush on him <3

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
Years
Steven's pretty attractive, I'll give him that. ;w; And I find ORAS Tabitha to be frickin' adorable. N, as well...I also have a little thing for Blue, since LeafGreen was the first Pokemon game I managed to finish.

Back