• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello again(:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i seem to always be disappearing lately back and forth.
i'll make an introduction again.
my name is kayla and im 20 years old. i love video games and art.
im looking for friends to talk to and hope we can be friends.
vm me anytime ^_^ ill answer eventually!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, you've gotta stop disappearing, dearie~! D:

Nontheless, its amazing seeing your adorable self here again! Contact me anytime; we should catch up and stuff! And I hope everything has been well for you. C:

Years
I was pretty sure you made re-introductions before, but welcome back again Kayla!

I know you've been suffering a few issues lately but I do hope this time you can stick around for real this time since there's been so much you missed, but then again sometimes real life can catch up with you so hopefully you can be more consistently active around PC.

Looking forward to having you around again gurl! I'm still always as open as ever for a visitor message if you want to talk to me.

Years
kayla </3 you keep disappearing and I keep getting sad. Expect a VM from me after this post lol. Welcome back and do your best to stick with us for a longer while! We all miss you. :(

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
welcome back to the forums kayla! from what i can tell you seem like a disney fan so i'm sure we'll get along just fine haha.

Back