• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

αS & ΩR Rare Ball Breeding and Cloning Services {OPEN}Now with even more Dreamballs and Johto Starters with their HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
I'm looking for female Dream Ball Pokemon and I would be interested in your HA Lileep, HA Craindos and HA Shieldon.

I can offer you these 3 Pokemon in exchange:
- Dream Ball HA Tirtouga
- Dream Ball HA Aerodactyl (Egg Move: Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Curse)
- Dream Ball HA Anorith (Egg Move: Knock Off, Cross Poison, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin)

Do you interested in a trade?

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
I'm looking for female Dream Ball Pokemon and I would be interested in your HA Lileep, HA Craindos and HA Shieldon.

I can offer you these 3 Pokemon in exchange:
- Dream Ball HA Tirtouga
- Dream Ball HA Aerodactyl (Egg Move: Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Curse)
- Dream Ball HA Anorith (Egg Move: Knock Off, Cross Poison, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin)

Do you interested in a trade?

i have Tirtouga but the other two have my attention any other Dream Ball Ha females?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
i have Tirtouga but the other two have my attention any other Dream Ball Ha females?

Well, just a Dream Ball HA Togetic (Egg Move: Present, Stored Power, Extrasensory, Nasty Plot) but you have already one.

Beside of this I have only Pokeball or "Normal" Ball HA. Like all the HA Startes and a Lilip. All with 4 egg moves. If you aren't interested in these, then you can delete Craindos from my list.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
Well, just a Dream Ball HA Togetic (Egg Move: Present, Stored Power, Extrasensory, Nasty Plot) but you have already one.

Beside of this I have only Pokeball or "Normal" Ball HA. Like all the HA Startes and a Lilip. All with 4 egg moves. If you aren't interested in these, then you can delete Craindos from my list.

ok i can prolly breed ya at least those two later today its my bedtime and ive been working on Battle Hoenn Preperations so i can get HA Tyrunt lol

Do you have a shop or a list of mons you can link me so i can see what all you have for Cranidos?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
ok i can prolly breed ya at least those two later today its my bedtime and ive been working on Battle Hoenn Preperations so i can get HA Tyrunt lol

Do you have a shop or a list of mons you can link me so i can see what all you have for Cranidos?

No need to rush, I'm patient.
At the moment I don't have a list, but I could write it together.

But before I do that. Someone want to trade with me and offers a Dream Ball HA Kabuto and Dream Ball HA Omanyte.
I have to make later the trade but maybe one of the both interest you.

Edit: I have made the trade and got both HA in a Dream Ball.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
No need to rush, I'm patient.
At the moment I don't have a list, but I could write it together.

But before I do that. Someone want to trade with me and offers a Dream Ball HA Kabuto and Dream Ball HA Omanyte.
I have to make later the trade but maybe one of the both interest you.

Edit: I have made the trade and got both HA in a Dream Ball.

I would actually be intrested id both of your new additions. so pick one more of mine and we can settle our arrangement :D :D :D :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
I would actually be intrested id both of your new additions. so pick one more of mine and we can settle our arrangement :D :D :D :D

If you want both. That is not a problem. We can find a way to make it possible.
Before I look, I have a question. Do you have a trade rate for trades between pokemon with a 50% female rate and pokemon with just a 12,5% female rate?
With a fossil I just have a 7,5% Chance for a HA female.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
If you want both. That is not a problem. We can find a way to make it possible.
Before I look, I have a question. Do you have a trade rate for trades between pokemon with a 50% female rate and pokemon with just a 12,5% female rate?
With a fossil I just have a 7,5% Chance for a HA female.

well 3 of the 4 your getting are fossils as well so i guess for Kabuto just cause he is my name sake ill do 2 50% females for her

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
well 3 of the 4 your getting are fossils as well so i guess for Kabuto just cause he is my name sake ill do 2 50% females for her

Thank you.
Then I'll take Bagon and Feebass for Kabuto.

I have your Aerodactyl, Anorith and Omanyte (all 4 Egg Moves) in my box and ready for the trade.
And at the moment I breed Kabuto with egg moves. That mean I have not finished it but I have a breed reject (female HA with 2 Egg moves). If that would be fine for you.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
Thank you.
Then I'll take Bagon and Feebass for Kabuto.

I have your Aerodactyl, Anorith and Omanyte (all 4 Egg Moves) in my box for trade.
And at the moment I breed Kabuto with egg moves. That mean I'm not finished but I have a breed reject (female HA with 2 Egg moves). If that would be fine for you.

Thats fine im just starting breeding but shouldnt take too long *Crosses fingers* :D :D :D

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Hey, I am interested in HA Sneasel, HA Lapras, HA Bagon, HA Riolu, and HA Shuckle, I have a trade shop of my own, I'll be willing to trade anything in there, although if you ask for specific Mons (Ivs, Gender), it could take a bit of time. Should be in my signature, I have quite a few HA Pokes, no rare balls though...

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
Hey, I am interested in HA Sneasel, HA Lapras, HA Bagon, HA Riolu, and HA Shuckle, I have a trade shop of my own, I'll be willing to trade anything in there, although if you ask for specific Mons (Ivs, Gender), it could take a bit of time. Should be in my signature, I have quite a few HA Pokes, no rare balls though...

Im sorry i didnt see anything i dont already have :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Hi, how can I request for your cloning services, and what do you want in return for your service? Thank you for your time =]

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
Hi, how can I request for your cloning services, and what do you want in return for your service? Thank you for your time =]

Our Cloning Services are not open as my trade Partner has yet to open his part of the shop. Sukisu is the Cloner. We will get back to you as soon as possible on this subject matter. Thank you for your patience and patronage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back