• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
ummm this thread is so big, it takes forever to search it, so sorry if this is here already by someone else...I've defeated the elite four and found strength, but how do you get to pacifidlog, anyways?

I assume you didn't go to Lilycove Sewers. Fly back to the E4 and walk south until you get a phone call. Then you can go to Lilycove Sewers and progress the story (after getting through you will automatically go to Pacifidlog).

Years
yeah, I just found out the E4 message didn't activate the first time, worked when I went back but now I can't find sundance rock; where is it? the name alone isn't really enough for me.
also, for the chain of items, how does it go after you trade the cat's eye for the pachi sword?

EDIT: silly me. found it now, but is the trading quest completable yet? still have pachi sword, would like to know how to reach end of quest

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2021
HELP! I'm not recieving a phone call after beating the E4 and sewers are still blocked off. What do i do?

Mentalii

Back
Years
I am in the abandoned ship. I've got the arcane key and the storage key that opened the storage room and the room 1. But now I don't know what to do ... I guess I have to find the other keys but I can't find them at all ! Can someone tell me where they are, or tell me what I have to do please?

EDIT: Ok, I have to found the key by clicking everywhere on the floor. But now that Iv'e found the artefact, spoke to the man and left the shipwreck... What must I do? Should I go to Necropolis or something like that? If so, where is it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2021
are any repercussions if i catch kamina? saw him an LP and was wondering if anyone tried to do it.

Years
I am in the abandoned ship. I've got the arcane key and the storage key that opened the storage room and the room 1. But now I don't know what to do ... I guess I have to find the other keys but I can't find them at all ! Can someone tell me where they are, or tell me what I have to do please?

EDIT: Ok, I have to found the key by clicking everywhere on the floor. But now that Iv'e found the artefact, spoke to the man and left the shipwreck... What must I do? Should I go to Necropolis or something like that? If so, where is it?

the whole point of the item is to get spiritomb, which you get by talking to a guy with spiky-ish hair in the lilycove sewers (surf around a bit). I don't yet know exactly how to reach necropolis, but I've dealt with pacifidlog-sundance rock so far

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Help

On Mine i cant get into the museum. I have Beaten the Elite Four and all that stuff but the stairs to the museum have like plants on them and i cant get through. is there something i have to do to get in or do i have to get a new copy? also where is the blue rock? if i even need it

Years
EDIT: silly me. found it now, but is the trading quest completable yet? still have pachi sword, would like to know how to reach end of quest

The Pachi Sword is given to someone on the mountain near the monetary.

Now you want to keep searching the sewers. You'll eventually stumble across a cutscene where you'll end up in Pacifidlog. (Hint: Head down a waterfall)

On Mine i cant get into the museum. I have Beaten the Elite Four and all that stuff but the stairs to the museum have like plants on them and i cant get through. is there something i have to do to get in or do i have to get a new copy? also where is the blue rock? if i even need it

The Lilycove museum? Hm. If you've beaten the E4, you SHOULD be able to get in there. If you can't do the rest of the story (the museum isn't really required), you'll probably need a new copy. If you're talking about the Lilycove museum, all you're missing out on is
[SPOILERS]A unrelevant (but amusing cutscene), a legendary, and an epic fight with the manliest of heroes.[/SPOILERS]
But if you are able to progress with the plot, I would say just try a walk-through-walls cheat if you really want to get in.

And blue rocks are just for relearning moves. You can find a few of them lying around in random locations (not sure where exactly).

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Hey Cuterline, I just played this hack awhile ago, I must say it is really unique, but you hear that alot don't you? haha, well I hit a gamebreaking bug and ceased to continue, I got up around to a gym with a monkey inside (I haven't entered since my character wouldn't want to) and I'm really wanting to know what happens at the end, oh well!
Thanks for creating a enjoyable hack!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2021
HELP! I'm not recieving a phone call after beating the E4 and sewers are still blocked off. What do i do?
having the same issue also

Can someone please help me?

did you try beating the Elite 4 again? or Flying back to Evergrande?

edit: nvm, flying back didn't work for me
edit2: beating the elite 4 again didn't work for me either

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2012
Started playing Snakewood recently, great hack, I didn't get all the references but the ones I got were very amusing.

I have one question. Im in the maze of Necropolis holding chamber, Ive already spoken to the Rhydon and gone to the room with the statues, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2021
having the same issue also

did you try beating the Elite 4 again? or Flying back to Evergrande?

edit: nvm, flying back didn't work for me
edit2: beating the elite 4 again didn't work for me either

Yeah tried flying back and beat the E4 6 times now and still nothing. I hope this gets fixed soon because its really annoying to come this far in the game and not be able to continue.

Years
Yeah tried flying back and beat the E4 6 times now and still nothing. I hope this gets fixed soon because its really annoying to come this far in the game and not be able to continue.

You guys have to fly to the E4 and actually walk south from the building. You should be getting the phone call when you walk a couple steps downwards. If you're not getting it, then it's a bug.

I got up around to a gym with a monkey inside (I haven't entered since my character wouldn't want to) and I'm really wanting to know what happens at the end, oh well!
Thanks for creating a enjoyable hack!

You don't go in that gym at all, as far as I know.

I have one question. Im in the maze of Necropolis holding chamber, Ive already spoken to the Rhydon and gone to the room with the statues, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

If nothing happens when you talk to the statues, then I think that's a bug.

Hrrk. We need to make a list of all the bugs or something.

Years

try flying back to the league building and just walk straight down, do NOT use speedup button/key on emulator (that can mess it up a bit)
if that doesn't work, go do a battle or two, maybe go to gym island, then try again; if it STILL doesn't work, yours may have and issue (mine didn't work first time either, but I went back later and walked down just outside the building and it worked...)
anyways, hope it works for you; good luck

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Thank you yoshichao, your info was spot-on!

I'm on the wrecked ship looking for those dang keys now. Can someone please tell me where the storage key is?

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2021
try flying back to the league building and just walk straight down, do NOT use speedup button/key on emulator (that can mess it up a bit)
if that doesn't work, go do a battle or two, maybe go to gym island, then try again; if it STILL doesn't work, yours may have and issue (mine didn't work first time either, but I went back later and walked down just outside the building and it worked...)
anyways, hope it works for you; good luck

Well I tried but still no cigar. I'll wait for an update i guess? I'm not sure if this is fixable or if I'm just unlucky. Oh well it was a fun hack up to the point I got. Thanks for your help.

Back