• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Hmm, WTW doesn't mess up my game. I used WTW to clear the Madio Caves, Senex's Lair etc, all these sorts of puzzles and my ROM isn't glitched up.
Well, lucky you. Now, how do I post screenshots to show you and Culterine?

BTW Culterine, I remember when I saw this hack when it only had 2pages. Now it's up to 42! Let's hope you maybe do another comedic hack after this project?

Last edited:
Years
Just started playing (I'm actually playing this for one of my challenges which might not be smart lol :p) and I'm not minding it so far. I understand the technical issues so no reason for me to complain about it. Kinda disappointing though that all the pokes I've run into are Hoenn Pokemon in their right location while all these zombies have cooler pokemon <.< jerks.

;_; egg hatched into mystery egg

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
i hate the madio caves

omg i just got through them to lily cove it was entirely by accident those things are awful i know your like the real trick master or whatever but there was really no sense in that lol it was driving me crazy i about just gave up on the whole rom i still dont know how i even got out as soon as it took me somewhere that wasnt the bathroom i just cheated and saved and kept trying till i got out lol this is the best hack ive played until i got there it was a challenge but still i could have done without it

mikethemaster

Good mapper, beginner scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
hey guys i r back and playing snakewood aggressively because i have had tons of borin school stuff, but in the past few days, i have ben prgming and advance mapping snakewood ta add some stuff to do @ the end and sum stuf i made up (and i also made a pokeball appear on route 102 tht has a zombie bulbasaur inside!) so yah im bck and playin snakewood again!

hey guys wat do u do after you defeat Watson and then go to watsons gym and beat that inquisition guy and u find out gleis is missing? thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Selerbi

Time Traveler
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
I really liked this hack, but now im stucked at the S S cangrejo and I cant find any way to get the engine fixed, any help?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Man, oh man, have I fallen behind. This is what comes of going on art trips abroad, I suppose.

hey guys i r back and playing snakewood aggressively because i have had tons of borin school stuff, but in the past few days, i have ben prgming and advance mapping snakewood ta add some stuff to do @ the end and sum stuf i made up (and i also made a pokeball appear on route 102 tht has a zombie bulbasaur inside!) so yah im bck and playin snakewood again!

hey guys wat do u do after you defeat Watson and then go to watsons gym and beat that inquisition guy and u find out gleis is missing? thanks for the help!

Go South and Surf to the Isle of Calm.

omg i just got through them to lily cove it was entirely by accident those things are awful i know your like the real trick master or whatever but there was really no sense in that lol it was driving me crazy i about just gave up on the whole rom i still dont know how i even got out as soon as it took me somewhere that wasnt the bathroom i just cheated and saved and kept trying till i got out lol this is the best hack ive played until i got there it was a challenge but still i could have done without it

Well, call me a little bit evil but... I'm a little bit evil.

Just started playing (I'm actually playing this for one of my challenges which might not be smart lol :p) and I'm not minding it so far. I understand the technical issues so no reason for me to complain about it. Kinda disappointing though that all the pokes I've run into are Hoenn Pokemon in their right location while all these zombies have cooler pokemon <.< jerks.

;_; egg hatched into mystery egg

You have to search around for the hidden Pokémon and non-Gen III Pokémon. It makes finding them all the more rewarding.

Well, lucky you. Now, how do I post screenshots to show you and Culterine?

BTW Culterine, I remember when I saw this hack when it only had 2pages. Now it's up to 42! Let's hope you maybe do another comedic hack after this project?

Oh yes. I'm taking a break after Snakewood, but I've got another, funnier and better-scripted hack coming up after that.

Hmm, WTW doesn't mess up my game. I used WTW to clear the Madio Caves, Senex's Lair etc, all these sorts of puzzles and my ROM isn't glitched up.

Well, you're lucky. It has ruined the ROMs of most of the people who've used it.

Thanks, This is an amazing hack, I only downloaded it 3 days ago and none stop played it. I just dont know where to go next. I beat Senex after he baked a cake. I rebuilt Hoenn. And is Gym island complete and available for the next step yet? Or is that the end so far?

That is where the beta ends. I am at work on Gym Island now - but congratulations, you beat the main storyline, and isn't that nice? You survived a somewhat manzai plot, defeated the forces of evil and learned a little something about film theory. Now that's something you don't get to say every day.

mikethemaster

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
thanks 4 help and.......

hey cuterline thks for the help, much appreciated and i read tht after this you will be taking a hacking break, but you will have another hack after that for us, any clues or teasers on what it is about? (possibly zombie invasion in OTHER region?)

and where is the cable car because i am at the part where i just got out from saving gleis from the inquisiton base. then i went throught the desert and beat Alicia, now i have to go to the monastery/former lavaridge town, and i can't find the cable car help plz!

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
hey cuterline thks for the help, much appreciated and i read tht after this you will be taking a hacking break, but you will have another hack after that for us, any clues or teasers on what it is about? (possibly zombie invasion in OTHER region?)

and where is the cable car because i am at the part where i just got out from saving gleis from the inquisiton base. then i went throught the desert and beat Alicia, now i have to go to the monastery/former lavaridge town, and i can't find the cable car help plz!

There will be no zombies in my next hack. Think Grand Theft Auto fused with The Godfather, only without any cars.

To get to the Shakya Monastery, simply take the Frigid Path in the side of Mt. Chimney.

mikethemaster

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
thks

thanks 4 the help (again) and wow nxt hack GTA + The Godfather sounds WTF-ish (but i shalt play it!)

ALSO how do you get to fallarbor town? i just got past the part with famine, where you meet the one inquistion leader and asks you to talk to her in fallarbor town. thanks.

Last edited:

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Hello! This hack is pretty, pretty, PRETTY AWESOME!

I have been playing for two days, and i have a question. What to do after you go to Sundance rock? Thanks :)

EDIT: ok, i got it. Now, i ask, where is Gym Island?

Can someone answer me please? Or Gym Island isn't complete yet?

Cutlerine

Years
thanks 4 the help (again) and wow nxt hack GTA + The Godfather sounds WTF-ish (but i shalt play it!)

ALSO how do you get to fallarbor town? i just got past the part with famine, where you meet the one inquistion leader and asks you to talk to her in fallarbor town. thanks.

Spoiler:

Can someone answer me please? Or Gym Island isn't complete yet?

Gym Island is not complete yet. You can't go there. Next update, I promise. Really.

Please believe me?

Selerbi

Time Traveler
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Im really sorry for bothering with many questions but, after Gleis gives you a trance and you are sent to Pacifidlog town, I dont know where to go...
I tried to swim to the left but its to Slateport city and the right side is confusing...

Cutlerine

Years
Im really sorry for bothering with many questions but, after Gleis gives you a trance and you are sent to Pacifidlog town, I dont know where to go...
I tried to swim to the left but its to Slateport city and the right side is confusing...

The right side is indeed confusing. Surfing around there is good Training material.

In Pacifidlog itself is a Gym. This should be challenged, and contains possibly the most challenging puzzle in the game. Real puzzle, that is, not just a maze. It's like a cryptic crossword clue.

mikethemaster

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
i found a glitch

i found a glitch in fallarbor town where when you press the sign outside the inquisition base (former contest hall) the game freezes

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
The right side is indeed confusing. Surfing around there is good Training material.

In Pacifidlog itself is a Gym. This should be challenged, and contains possibly the most challenging puzzle in the game. Real puzzle, that is, not just a maze. It's like a cryptic crossword clue.
Um....thats the most challenging puzzle? There were some more much harder ones, like in necropolis.
Anyway, how is Gym Island going?Are you still having trouble with -insert team I'm not gonna spoil here-?

Cutlerine

Years
Um....thats the most challenging puzzle? There were some more much harder ones, like in necropolis.
Anyway, how is Gym Island going?Are you still having trouble with -insert team I'm not gonna spoil here-?

Gym Island is about thirty-five per cent done. I've got some time tomorrow, so I plan to blast through and try and get up to sixty percent then, so I can maybe release next Sunday.

Also, I genuinely have no idea what you mean by 'team I'm not gonna spoil'. There is no team of any kind on Gym Island - just, well, Gyms. And some other stuff, the biggest of which is the part that's giving me problems, and which I'm probably going to leave until much later.

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
Hello all...gee it was a long time since I posted :P
Anyway, Cutlerine, I made fan-art about Rockitfule but my USB camera has bad quality so I can't post it <:P ........

How do we do Snakewood achievements #58 and 59? It's already in black but I'm out of leads...

Back