• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
in my psp the pokemon league the guy of ice freeze my game and doent start the battle on my psp same prob has isias1994 and in the other save i finish i have deviel and breathena and is this supose to hapen no citie in gento region is working excepte that one i think that is ........boulder city what i do next?and i cant colect the fragments its say i hope it will be a calm reagion bla bla but doenstsay anything about the fragments:S

Last edited:

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I am looking for Gabrieleon, and the only places I haven't found it in are Guardia path and Oceania sea, but I can't find it at all there. Can someone tell me exactly where it is located in those areas? Thankies!

sri1455

My first hack on the way!
Years
My Eevee is at Lvl34. Its near to max happiness. Just wondering if Espeon/Umbreon evolutions are with day/night level up with happiness in this hack or not? Never raised an Eevee into umbreon and would like to do it in this hack.
Awesome hack by the way.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Also, someone said an area was left out of the FAQ? Which one would that be? Sorry for posting so much, I just need to make sure I get EVERYTHING. :P

For Gabrieleon, I mean. Forgot to add that bit in...

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Just started a new game with a new ROM, I love this hack that much. Just one thing; what's the first choice that relates to the Dark Side of the game?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What cave are you talking about? Mineral Cave?

In Dusk Path, there's a waterfall. Above that waterfall, there's a cave, right? Go inside the cave, and then inside the cave, there's a waterfall, and after you climb that waterfall, there's a cave. After you enter that cave, go left and there will be a waterfall, climb up that waterfall and then work your way around and there's another cave.

Hey, I wanna knw if I catch Gabrileon does that mean I can't catch Nefari or can it change forms with the shiny stones?

Gabrieleon's shiny form is Nefari, but the name is just that of Gabrieleon...

Oh my god!!!!! the final boss is soooo hard i had to use lots of save states my god thanks
DJG impressive hack the game is really fun to play!

xD

Hey, I wanna knw if I catch Gabrileon does that mean I can't catch Nefari or can it change forms with the shiny stones?4

Gabrieleon and Nefari are just one POKéMON.
Gabrieleon's shiny form is Nefari.

combee freezes/glitches the game :(

great game other than that though :)

Bad patching problem, I suppose, or the Ruby ROM you used is incompatible with the patch...

in my psp the pokemon league the guy of ice freeze my game and doent start the battle on my psp same prob has isias1994 and in the other save i finish i have deviel and breathena and is this supose to hapen no citie in gento region is working excepte that one i think that is ........boulder city what i do next?and i cant colect the fragments its say i hope it will be a calm reagion bla bla but doenstsay anything about the fragments:S

please try and download the newest patch available.
I fixed the Ice Master...

I am looking for Gabrieleon, and the only places I haven't found it in are Guardia path and Oceania sea, but I can't find it at all there. Can someone tell me exactly where it is located in those areas? Thankies!

try Current Path.

My Eevee is at Lvl34. Its near to max happiness. Just wondering if Espeon/Umbreon evolutions are with day/night level up with happiness in this hack or not? Never raised an Eevee into umbreon and would like to do it in this hack.
Awesome hack by the way.

Yep, Eevee does evolve through happiness and with the day/night factors if you want an Espeon/Umbreon.

how do you get to lost shadow?

Right from Rintah Town, go to Dusk Path and enter the cave.

One small error: Zebstrika's pokedex entry is wrong.

if you mean the dex entry "LIGHTNING", then yes, I did that on purpose 'cause it's full dex entry doesn't fit the game...

Also, someone said an area was left out of the FAQ? Which one would that be? Sorry for posting so much, I just need to make sure I get EVERYTHING. :P

For Gabrieleon, I mean. Forgot to add that bit in...

Current Path~

Just started a new game with a new ROM, I love this hack that much. Just one thing; what's the first choice that relates to the Dark Side of the game?

After you defeat the Dark Organization in Rintah Town, go to Breeze Island and the time for you to choose to play the good/bad side starts, depending if you want to join Team Earth or not.

Years
The only waterfall I could find on Dusk Path was this:
shomoher

But, some land is blocking it... so I can't proceed onwards :(

sri1455

My first hack on the way!
Years
when i used surf on soothe path waters, i encountered a wild Buizel. I think its catch rate is really low. My screen turned black (after the Pokemon caught message) the three times i have caught a Buizel. I think its a bug.

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
DJG is there a BATTLE TOWER in the game just needed something to test my pokemon against after beating main story.

Whats the son that plays when you are on WHITE PATH I like it.
icon10.gif

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
The only waterfall I could find on Dusk Path was this:
shomoher

But, some land is blocking it... so I can't proceed onwards :(
Uh...I see no picture, I'm assuming the way you word it there should be a picture.

Also, just a question, is the Nefari you fight with Gabby on the mountain during it's event a Dark/Flying or same type?

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I believe i've finally finished the entire game of all its post-game content and I just want to congratulate you for creating such an amazing game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
It's stuck right here.
View attachment 62817
I hope this works it's my first time to do this. I can't get it to go past here no matter what. Could someone help? I had used the newbie package thing.
EDIT:nevermind. I derped. I accidentally got the Fire Red rom because I was in a hurry. But, at least I have something I can use though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back