• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
The game is in the progres, in couple days we will able to see full fake dex. So Be patient. The game will be probably in beggining of 2012

Raitenau

Story Writter
Years
Oh my goodness! The tiles look wonderful. Congrats. I hope to see more about this project. I got interested in this project more than B/W :)

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I've been a forums-goer to PC for a while, but I signed up solely to say that this game is inspiring...the graphics are seriously mindblowing. If you ever need someone to help with the grammatical side of things or bug testing, I'd be more than happy to do so (I'd offer to help with the other things, but I'm pretty sure all you need is a scripter, and my talents lie more in the storyboard planning/music composition/art department).

Either way, it looks stellar. Take your time; it'll be well worth everyone's wait.

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
Years
harritor; said:
ungh, plz keep this alive! it looks *insert superlative of any positive word*! but how is this to be played? as i understood its not a hack, so... how to play it (i guess theres some piece of software?). i hope u found ur scripter. someone has to do it!

Just download and run the .exe.

While I'm here I might as well say bravo on such a great looking project. I really hope this isn't abandoned and that I can play this in it's entirety soon. It's hard to find a quality game these days and it's because the creators lose interest, I know from personal experience. So I recommend taking your time and making this at your own pace.

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
You'll need to get RMXP to play this.

While I'm here I might as well say bravo on such a great looking project. I really hope this isn't abandoned and that I can play this in it's entirety soon. It's hard to find a quality game these days and it's because the creators lose interest, I know from personal experience. So I recommend taking your time and making this at your own pace.

You don't need RMXP at all to play this, it just runs off the .exe.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
sigh...

it's a pity the beta's not coming 'till next year. i really like the fakemon. the least you could've done was give us, like, a demo 0.1. 'tis a shame.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
it's a pity the beta's not coming 'till next year. i really like the fakemon. the least you could've done was give us, like, a demo 0.1. 'tis a shame.
The least he could've done was not do anything with the project. They're doing fine, don't try and guilt them into it. xD

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I am excited to see the new fakedex. Great job so far!

DGXZ

DiGital eXtreme artZ
Years
Wow.. just wow. Its funny cuz it actually looks better than a real Pokemon game no joke.
But two questions: What program did you use, and is there a pokedex with all the sprites of the fakes in it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
Pokemon Garnet! I liked it! I cant wait for a release!I'd love to use the Photo system!

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Wow.. just wow. Its funny cuz it actually looks better than a real Pokemon game no joke.
But two questions: What program did you use, and is there a pokedex with all the sprites of the fakes in it?
It says, right there in the title of the thread: "[RMXP]". That's short for RPG Maker XP, the most common program used for fan-games. Maybe you didn't know that. I'm pretty sure it'd be somewhere at the top of the OP.

And yeah, if you go through every single page, there's an OLD VERSION of the Pokédex with MOST, NOT ALL of the sprites. However, if you've even read just a few pages back, you'd know that the pokédex is close to being released to the public.

evulpsyduck

Pokemon Eternal Darkness
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Yay!

This is awesome!! I can't wait till a beta comes out!! :DDDD

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
When can you download the game
Like a beta

I suggest you stop being ignorant on when you can download it,that just making the creators more frustrating since they done so much and they want to have a very quaility game so when the time come there will be a announcement that MercurySky will say that there is a beta,so wait.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I suggest you stop being ignorant on when you can download it,that just making the creators more frustrating since they done so much and they want to have a very quaility game so when the time come there will be a announcement that MercurySky will say that there is a beta,so wait.
Mercurysky/Hydrargirium already said he was leaving DA for a while, and that he hates humanity as a whole. I don't think that there will be much progress anytime soon, and I really don't think one little comment is going to push him up to eleven on the anger scale, 'cause he's already there. Also please don't mark this as off topic or spam mods, this anger could seriously impact the development of garnet. I'm merely posting it here so that the people who don't stalk follow him on DA can know what's going on if he doesn't post it here.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
This game looks really fun and i can,t wait for play it. I like all starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back