• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 5

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Sanguine and I agreed to fight either Thursday or the weekend a few days ago, but I haven't seen her on the server since. I sent her a VM on Saturday to remind her but she never replied.

Anti

return of the king
Years
activity decisions:

Nakuzami vs. halcyonic: mid hasn't been on in over a month, so we're looking to find a replacement for him for the home stretch. (sorry for this oversight.)

punkysaur vs. Anrin Das: first i've heard of anrin das quitting pcl lol

Chocolate™ vs. eros: chocolate hasn't been on in well over a week, but eros never contacted the user.

Jocund vs. AmourPearlShipper: this is pretty borderline and the vm conversation is definitely inconclusive, but aps was significantly more active on the server. Just enough of an effort and following through to get the win.

Sonata vs. Lycanthropy: both parties were active scheduling, but it never got done. i honestly can't tell for the life of me who was more active lol, and i'm not sure i'm comfortable coin-flipping it. sorry guys.

Christos vs. Sanguine: sang no-showed and disappeared a bit and didn't reply to christos' vm from a few days back.

Salvation vs. Altairis: salvation has a case since he is the only one who made contact, but it was just too halfhearted to grant a win.

THE Sandwich vs. Nakasu: not enough from either party for the win (no contact made until the 4th for example).

2Fruit vs. gio7sm: no scheduled times and no contact within the past week. no one is getting a free win for that.

Astraea vs. JatinGupta: astraea hasn't been on in over a week, haven't seen him on server either, and jatingupta made unreciprocated contact.

static vs. rob_thijs: unfortunate technological problems derailed this i think, but sri insists that his opp no-showed. i'd be willing to extend this if rob_thijs can do it within the next couple of days though.

with that, this week in completed.

with just two weeks left, now is as good a time as any to note the points standings and what they mean. as a refresher, three clans make the playoffs. the top seed gets a bye while seeds 2 and 3 fight a clan war to advance to the final. then the winner of that and the top seed play in the final. with two weeks left, here are the standings:

**1. The Draconian Empire - 29 points**
*2. Black Magic - 27 points*
*3. Ghosts of Perdition - 24 points*
----------------------------------------
4. Team Orb - 21 points
5. Majestic Milotic - 18 points
6. The Royal Pain - 13 points
6. Divine Libra - 13 points
8. The Hounds - 8 points

with sri's win in week 6, the hounds have no path in, but can still use these next two weeks to improve! no positions have been locked in yet.

Sirfetch’d

nice job team hehe! We are getting so close to a playoff spot 8D

Back