• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
For some reason, even thought I posted my game Companions ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351551 ) in the "Games Showcase" sub-topic, it still appeared in "Progressing Games". I don't know if it was intentionally moved by a moderator to that topic, but if not, can someone move it where it belongs? Thanks in advance.

Your thread was moved there intentionally by Maruno, so I imagine he feels it should be in the Progressing Games section. I'd suggest contacting him via PM to discuss it.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Your thread was moved there intentionally by Maruno, so I imagine he feels it should be in the Progressing Games section. I'd suggest contacting him via PM to discuss it.

Okay, thank you so much for the response, it is really appreciated. I will contact Maruno as soon as possible about it.

Years
Yeah, okay, so I have looked literally everywhere in Edit Options and can't find where I can choose the region to represent in the Olympics. Help me out here...?

edit: Seriously? I said I wanted to be in Team Unova, not Team Kanto. This is frustrating. If I don't get any help soon I may just consider bagging the GT altogether, because I don't want to support a region I didn't want to be part of. :/

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah, okay, so I have looked literally everywhere in Edit Options and can't find where I can choose the region to represent in the Olympics. Help me out here...?

edit: Seriously? I said I wanted to be in Team Unova, not Team Kanto. This is frustrating. If I don't get any help soon I may just consider bagging the GT altogether :/

It's in "Edit Your Details", not "Edit Options". You can access that either on the "About Me" tab on your profile or here in your UserCP. Scroll down a bit, it's near the bottom.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Hey. I haven't been on the forums in a while, and I want to know ~

Are username changes still possible? If so, where?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey. I haven't been on the forums in a while, and I want to know ~

Are username changes still possible? If so, where?

Username changes are still possible, but they'll only come about three times per year~ When the admins are ready to announce that they are able to change your username, you'll see a thread about it here, in the Community Feedback & Support board.

Hope this is informative enough. o:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Quick question, as I'm thinking of donating. I'm going to send what I have stored from some rewards site, which is enough to get me into Silver Tier. Now, if I wanted to go to Gold, would I have make a payment of $15, or would my donation stack with my previous one?

So say I donated 5 today, then 10 some time in the future. Would the 10 and the 5 stack together and make me Gold, or would I have to do 15+ even if I was already Silver?

Years
Quick question, as I'm thinking of donating. I'm going to send what I have stored from some rewards site, which is enough to get me into Silver Tier. Now, if I wanted to go to Gold, would I have make a payment of $15, or would my donation stack with my previous one?

So say I donated 5 today, then 10 some time in the future. Would the 10 and the 5 stack together and make me Gold, or would I have to do 15+ even if I was already Silver?

If you want to read more on the donation system, check out this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461

As far as I know, if you are already a supporter and donate extra money it stacks up and if it reaches the zone for the next tier then you get placed in that tier. For example, if you were a Gold supporter who donated $17.00 to the forums and then donated $8.00 on top of that, that would take you to $25.00 which would place you in the Crystal tier.

When I became supporter, it was still under the original 6 tier system and I was a Tier 4 (now part of Gold) when I earned it via gift. That tier requires a donation $20.00 as default, and I was upgraded to the next tier (Tier 5 back then, which is now Crystal) when someone donated $5.00 in my name.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
If you want to read more on the donation system, check out this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461

As far as I know, if you are already a supporter and donate extra money it stacks up and if it reaches the zone for the next tier then you get placed in the tier in question. For example, if you were a Gold supporter who donated $17.00 to the forums and then donated $8.00 on top of that, that would take you to $25.00 which would place you in the Crystal tier.

Okay, thank you. I checked that thread and it did not say anything about stacking.
So once I get an issue fixed up with the site (about PayPal declining the card), I'll be using them to donate to PC.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Is there any way to disable the "Team X" in my usertitle? It doesn't appear to be possible from a quick glance at my UCP. I have no interest in participating in the get together, its not a big deal but it's a bit annoying.

Years
Is there any way to disable the "Team X" in my usertitle? It doesn't appear to be possible from a quick glance at my UCP. I have no interest in participating in the get together, its not a big deal but it's a bit annoying.

Probably won't be, unfortunately. :( That'd require us to make an on/off toggle which we already have plenty of. The teams usertitle portion isn't too intrusive and GT only lasts aronnd a week so hopefully it won't be too hard on you to wait it out. Sorry about that!

Years
Don't know where exactly to ask this, so I'll ask here.
Why did the site start showing adds in some underlined words? They go blue and underlined, and when you pass the mouse on then, they pop a "Choice Add"...
Is there any way to take that out?

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
Don't know where exactly to ask this, so I'll ask here.
Why did the site start showing adds in some underlined words? They go blue and underlined, and when you pass the mouse on then, they pop a "Choice Add"...
Is there any way to take that out?
i'm probably not very fit to answer this question but have you tried downloading ADblock? i have it and the only time i see those ads is when i'm browsing on my ipad.

also, i can't seem to use .gif avatars or profile pictures? i'm not sure if it's the way i'm uploading them or quite possibly if it's a restriction?

Years
also, i can't seem to use .gif avatars or profile pictures? i'm not sure if it's the way i'm uploading them or quite possibly if it's a restriction?

If the gif isn't working, it's likely due to the fact it doesn't comply with your size limits. If you look at the bottom when in Edit Avatar or Edit Profile Picture on the user dashboard, it should tell you what your pixel limit and size dimensions are.

Reactions: dad
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I logged onto Pokecommunity today and noticed Team <region name> under everyone's username. What is this, and is it possible to change which Team we're on?

Years
I logged onto Pokecommunity today and noticed Team <region name> under everyone's username. What is this, and is it possible to change which Team we're on?
It's related to the get-together that we're hosting for this week. The team names are to show which "team" you're representing for that (and gain points for through any of the competitions that have been set up). If you want it changed by now, you'll need to contact an admin to get yourself switched.

srinator

I can't seem to get the delete option to delete my posts, help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back