• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Thread For Reasons

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Hello, I'm new to this site and have no idea what to do with this account, but I love Bulbusaure and thats what matters, I think... Well have a nice day one or two people that might be reading this. ;)

Years
Welcome to the forums, Bulbasaure! Is everything all well for you?

Given you're a Bulbasaur fan, it's no surprise you aligned with the Kanto team for the Get-Together, which is basically a huge region rivalry if you may have seen. Any other reasons why you love Bulbasaur and the 1st Generation in general? There's some nice Pokemon topics around, particularly in Metal & Color Generation since 1st Gen is your fave and I assume the fave of many others as well.

Good luck with everything and here's hoping you do stay active as a member. I'm here if you ever want to talk or have a little question or two.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello and welcome, nice to see another Kanto pokemon fan in there, I like all of the starters from that gen., in my opinion, best gen. ever, what other pokemon do you like?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiiii; and hehe, Bulbasaur is pretty cool. Used one in my Pokemon LeafGreen run, and it was excellent! Had a lot of coverage against rock type pokemon and it was just so awesome to use and evolve to. Anywho, welcome! It's nice to meet you, and I hope that you have a great day too! <33

Don't be shy on asking for assistance if you need it. We're always happy to help! We also have a GT event going on right now, so, you're more than welcome to come check things out whenever you have the chance, and hopefully we can learn more about you too! See you soon, and take care~ <33

Years
You'll adjust quickly enough! Can always sign up for a mentor at our adoption center to get you started. ^^ Good way to make friends and familiarize yourself with the community. Welcome, Prince! Hope you enjoy PC and please do stick around, we're all friendly. :)

Back