• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Does anyone know where can I find the little icons for the Pokemon Menu?
And... how do you insert female pokemon sprites?

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Well I just thought a pack of Pokemon Menu Sprites for the 4th and 5th gen could go nicely with this.
Perhaps someone who was needing the same might have a compiled one.
Or did you guys do it yourself 1 by 1?

Zenas

King of the Distortion World
Years
Kinda off-topic:
I remember there being a GEN V and IV party icons on the internet in a .zip file. Does anyone have that .zip file please.

By the way!
Love your work Chaos!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
If you guys remember, when this project was completed, some people pointed out "but what about Castform lol" and I'm just like "whatever lol". Anyhow, some time ago MrDollSteak had resized the DS back sprites for Castform to 64x64, so here they are, credit to MrDollSteak:

FtWVMmC.png
vRl9Nsm.png
9529Lub.png

The Gen 4 and 5 front sprites of the Castform forms were unchanged from Gen 3, so there is no need to resize the front sprites. You'll have to use a program other than Wichu's Sprite Editor (such as Nameless Sprite Editor) to properly edit the Castform backsprites in their proper palette.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 20, 2020
Question is there a easy way to change sprites en mass? BTW awesome sprites.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I'm looking for icons... anyone has one of them?? i have a sinnoh ones but arent good ;(

Hiya. This thread isn't for requests really, and also if you want to make a request to somewhere (not this thread), it's often helpful to be a little clearer with what you're looking for. There is the Quick Q&A thread for questions like these here.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Is there really no ???-type Arceus, Shadow Lugia and Primal Dialga made? Just asking...

Why would there be? They're not official Pokemon in the main series of games. It shouldn't be too hard to make yourself from the standard sprites should you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back