• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I'm still wondering about what eros was saying. He claimed to know who the WW was? I'm wondering how/if he knew, and if it had something to do with him being the Faceless Man.

I don't recall him saying he knew who the White Walker was, but that would be plausible for him to have found something out from being the Faceless Man.

And it's safe to assume that Bran's powers were passed on to someone else right? Soo whoever acquired the green sight needs to share if they found anything relevant. Otherwise, stay safe and quiet until you have something.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I don't recall him saying he knew who the White Walker was, but that would be plausible for him to have found something out from being the Faceless Man.

And it's safe to assume that Bran's powers were passed on to someone else right? Soo whoever acquired the green sight needs to share if they found anything relevant. Otherwise, stay safe and quiet until you have something.

Naku already said he got a PM about receiving greensight (that's why we lynched eros, rememebr?). :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
The mere fact that the Wights can't vote for the WW and that Charlie is voting for me pretty much clears my name yay. :D

Now to find the real White Walker.

Etherion

Ok now can we get our priorities straight? GP and Charlie are suspected to be Wights, so, I'd go with either one of those two.

[kill] Gimmepie

Candy

Years
Honestly gio, why are you going for the underlings when the White Walker can just get more of them?

Years
Or you could find the WW and then all the Wights will go back to their original houses. Trust me, that will provide houses who are having some trouble with some valuable assistance.

Anyway, because I'm helpful.
[Kill] Charlie Brown

りょ

Ryo
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
Or you could find the WW and then all the Wights will go back to their original houses. Trust me, that will provide houses who are having some trouble with some valuable assistance.

Anyway, because I'm helpful.
[Kill] Charlie Brown

This is true. The Starks are as good as done for. Only Robb and (W) Ned are alive.
But then again.. isn't that what we're trying to achieve? I wonder what will happen when a house falls, if anything.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I'm still convinced the best strategy is to limit the WW's power until we know who it is instead of randomly voting others and give them the time to outnumber us.

[EAT] gimmepie

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Oh geeze, I'm dumb. I don't know why I remembered that. I must be thinking of someone else a few nights ago or something? Idk =/

Anyways, are you sure we should be lynching gimmepie? It seems kind of futile when the WW can just create another wight in his place.

Then again, it's odd that gimmepie hasn't been going along with my plan from yesterday, which I had proposed specifically to save him (and kill the WW). I'm a little suspicious of that so...

[Kill]gimmepie, but this is subject to change if any new info comes to light.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I'm with Candy on this one, why would we take out the minions? That doesn't provide us with any benefit since the White Walker will just recruit someone else in their place... Unless someone can give a valid reason to go after any of the Wights, we're just wasting a lynch (although we don't have any other leads, and a random vote would be almost no benefit).

The only other thing I can think to go off of is Bran's last vision from the night he died of Greyscale. of the 5 names listed, Sonata and Ice were Sansa and Arya, leaving Shak, Charlie Brown, and Naku as the ambiguous "others..."
We know that Charlie Brown is Daario and that now he is a wight, not sure what Shak or Naku are though.

Side thought: Since Lady Stoneheart had bandits with her in the cave, that means she had recruited others before trying to recruit Davos? And if she did, are they back to their previous roles?

Candy

Years
The only other thing I can think to go off of is Bran's last vision from the night he died of Greyscale. of the 5 names listed, Sonata and Ice were Sansa and Arya, leaving Shak, Charlie Brown, and Naku as the ambiguous "others..."
We know that Charlie Brown is Daario and that now he is a wight, not sure what Shak or Naku are though.

Shak is dead and Charlie is Daario turned into a Wight, while Naku is probably another role that is not the White Walker 'cause he was N0'd in the beginning.

Let's check the current list of players that can't be the White Walker for now.

Candy was voted by Charlie who is now a Wight, thus can't be the White Walker
gimmepie is a Wight.
Seth Rollins is Daenerys.
Charlie Brown is a Wight.
JaDe.X105 was once voted by GP post-Wight revelation.
Nakuzami, Orpheus, Lycanthropy, and Mana rejoined and thus none of them can be the White Walker

Which leaves us to the list of possible people.
Spoiler:

Which is still a lot. :/

Years
Oh geeze, I'm dumb. I don't know why I remembered that. I must be thinking of someone else a few nights ago or something? Idk =/

Anyways, are you sure we should be lynching gimmepie? It seems kind of futile when the WW can just create another wight in his place.

Then again, it's odd that gimmepie hasn't been going along with my plan from yesterday, which I had proposed specifically to save him (and kill the WW). I'm a little suspicious of that so...

[Kill]gimmepie, but this is subject to change if any new info comes to light.

Which plan is this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I was wrong about eros being Lady Stoneheart but Faceless Man is also great, and Lady Stoneheart died as well, lol.

I'd really rather not kill any Wights since they'd be reverted if we get the White Walker, but it looks like we have no other options. :(

I was thinking maybe whoever Samwell Tarly voted for two days ago is the White Walker, because in the day post it says he attempted to kill the White Walker, so it'd be nice if whoever Samwell's player told us who he is and who he voted for, since he's unaffiliated anyway. I think.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Are we just assuming that Wights will turn back or has Klippy confirmed? It seems illogical, in the book/tv world this just wouldn't happen. Of course that doesn't mean killing the Wights is very helpful, just helpful not to lie to ourselves about 'facts' :P.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Not sure if Klippy has confirmed that, but it would definitely be more logical if the Wights just died along with the White Walker. Either way, killing Wights at this point won't help a lot.

Years
As I said, I'm fairly confident that Wights will revert or something like that once the WW is dead. I also suspect that Christos is right about his Samwell hunch and that Samwell should definitely come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back