• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aww, someone gave me a random Totodile!
I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Zigzagoon, but am asking for a Chikorita instead. :)

Thanks again in advance!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
Deposited a lvl 21 Male Zigzagoon for the Totodile this time as you requested :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
thanks for the totodile. I just deposited another level 2 male zigzagoon for chikorita, this time I was able to specify that I wanted a male.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
thanks for the totodile. I just deposited another level 2 male zigzagoon for chikorita, this time I was able to specify that I wanted a male.
I don't think you can get male, in the OP their all female. But, who knows lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I deposited a Zigzagoon. It's male and level 13 if that helps with your search. I requested a level 1-10 male Cyndaquil as well so hopefully that'll prevent sniping and help you find it more easily. Thank you for the lovely giveaway. <3 I can't resist a Cyndaquil with such fancy moves. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Okay, so I've sent out some more, gave one to every person with long live johto,
unfortunately there's 50 posts in this thread and only 19 starters given out.

276.png

To help I've decided to change the Pokemon to deposit to a tailow instead of a zigzagoon!

Good luck to all :)

Reactions: Sun

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
my zigzagoon never got taken, so i went & hatched a tailow & sent it out for a chikorita.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I deposited the Taillow in the GTS. I would like to have the shiny Totodile please. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2015
I just deposited a Tailow lvl 40 for a Totodile! Hope there's some left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back