• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Go through the Ancient Cave til you find the exit. The bike store is in that city that is after Ancient Cave.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello! I'm a big fan of your games.
Almost Caught All the Legendaries!
Just need to find suicine.
Can you help me find it. I saw it in the youtube video but I dont know where that is.

Suicune's in the cave in Snowsoft City. ;)

Hey can anyone tell me where i get a bike cause i cant find it to continue the game?

The bike's in Destral City, and to get there, you need to get through Ancient Cave. The cave's located west from Monatami City.

I got all 8 badges, but where is Victory Road/Pokemon League?

Thanks.

The second town you can get to when you start a new game, Ultima City.

hey how do you open banshee"s gym?

Finish the Luminous Cenaries event in Mt. Blaze.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2008
help!i cant still pass through entei!

I've finished all the quest including the waking groudon event, the quest to rescue blitz and i caught dark lugia too....but i cant still go through entei!!!what to do!!!
I need help plzz!!thnx

UltimatePKMNTrainer9999

You can call me Dark Fire
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
hello new here but yeah i finished the groudo event i defeated LC but entei wont let me through what do i do???????????????? :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
WHERE's ASH!?!?
cAn't find him
seached everywhere
i am searching in the cave where i get flash but i can't seem to go anywhere but first floor!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've finished all the quest including the waking groudon event, the quest to rescue blitz and i caught dark lugia too....but i cant still go through entei!!!what to do!!!
I need help plzz!!thnx

Caught Dark Lugia...? o.O
I guess something glitched up... :\

Is it possible to catch/get all the DP starters?

nope, sorry.

MINOR BUG: In ROL, my LV 16 turtwig evolved into a LV14 Grotle????

yes, already known. :\

hello new here but yeah i finished the groudo event i defeated LC but entei wont let me through what do i do???????????????? :)

hm...
I guess something glitched up... :\

WHERE's ASH!?!?
cAn't find him
seached everywhere
i am searching in the cave where i get flash but i can't seem to go anywhere but first floor!

enter the cave inside the forest.

In rescue rangers, after defeating Pokemon Hunter J ,I end up it this smoke and I dunno wat 2 do next.
Help!!

walk around and follow the pattern.

how do i get to lost sea???

south-east exit of Tabuli Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back