• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Hey cool hack and i have another question.I Beat Jagold and the Shadow at the Tower of Fate and i showed up back in the same maze thing but theres no way out.I try going back to the place where i first see Jagold and it just starts the Jagold and Shadow fight again.It keeps repeating and repeating itself.Any idea why?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I have a question, DJG.

When I am in Silver Desert (LoG), I can't get past the part

where there's a script that saids: The sandstrom is vicious, it's

impossible to keep going.

And I have a suggestion.

Can you make the Hack earlier to get Pokeballs?

I still can't find one/obaint one.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey cool hack and i have another question.I Beat Jagold and the Shadow at the Tower of Fate and i showed up back in the same maze thing but theres no way out.I try going back to the place where i first see Jagold and it just starts the Jagold and Shadow fight again.It keeps repeating and repeating itself.Any idea why?
no idea why that happens to you as it never happened to me nor to some gamers who played the hack... :\
I have a question, DJG.

When I am in Silver Desert (LoG), I can't get past the part

where there's a script that saids: The sandstrom is vicious, it's

impossible to keep going.

And I have a suggestion.

Can you make the Hack earlier to get Pokeballs?

I still can't find one/obaint one.

that is the end of the beta.
also, yeah, I have been giving some thought on that.
I'll do it later on. thanks~

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
oceania isle

i cant get past the picachu in oceania isle and were is breloom

wat r the 4 dragon kings weaknesses

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i cant get past the picachu in oceania isle and were is breloom

wat r the 4 dragon kings weaknesses

finish the Sprinephy and Shaymin event first.
how? read the previous pages since I already answered to this question already.
feeling tired? use the Search button of this thread.

also, I won't tell their weakness, but just their types...
Angeallen-Dragon/Flying
Devihell-Fire/Dragon
Rayquaza-Dragon/Flying
Breatherna-Psychic/Dragon

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2008
How to get Strength in rdrr

Where do you get Strength in Rescue Rangers?I'm stuck in the bit where you beat the Pokemon Settlers.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
how do you get past entei in fire cave ive done the seafloor cavern event too!
also do you think my blaziken is a good level for the eighth gym later?

blaziken lvl : 78

also djgold this is a great rom infact it should be a game!
I showed it to my cuz today and he was on it most of the day!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
were is the 8th gym i cant find it anywere and if u caught dark lugia wth walk through walls code before u beat the league does it affect the game

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2009
I DID WHAT U SAID ON HOW TO GET BY ENTEI I DID WHAT U SAID AND STILL ENTEI USES ROAR WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PLEASE HELP ME IM STUCK.

CAN U TELL ME THE WALK THROUGH WALL CODE

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
can any1 help me PLEASE

i need help on where to go after you go 2 L.C. hideout and where to get dive

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I just beat team greenleaf in rescue rangers and rose told me that chikorita and torchic went to garden field. then she warped me to sinister woods. I have spent hours looking for garden field. HOW DO YOU GET TO IT?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where do you get Strength in Rescue Rangers?I'm stuck in the bit where you beat the Pokemon Settlers.

Strength...
Go talk to Kangaskhan... :\

I just beat team greenleaf in rescue rangers and rose told me that chikorita and torchic went to garden field. then she warped me to sinister woods. I have spent hours looking for garden field. HOW DO YOU GET TO IT?

From Sinister Woods, go to Bouquet Field...
Then head south and you'll reach some sandy area, but still go south and you'll be in Garden Field. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
OK....I read that post and now im confused... you HAVE to die to get out of the Tower of Fate? im getting bored of fighting Jagold and Giratina over and over and over again..if dieing is all i have to do then ill just purposely lose against Jagold and Giratina

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2009
How du u get pass the rangers in krystal path ?? I already got the symbols but i dont know for shure of i battled Richard, but everytime i walk there, no richard. So i think i beat him already. How do i get pass the rangers ???

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
were is the second darklugia event in Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends and does it unlock the
darkrai
heatran
event

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2009
hi,guys...I've a problem with pokèmon ruby destiny...in this hack,how does misdreavus evolve into mismagius?
and munchlax into snorlax?
and piloswine into mamoswine?
i hope in your answers...thx

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
OK still confused DO I HAVE TO DIE TO LEAVE THE TOWER?!?!?!? I started a new game since i got so bored but ive got it on a save state incase someone answers

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
OK....I read that post and now im confused... you HAVE to die to get out of the Tower of Fate? im getting bored of fighting Jagold and Giratina over and over and over again..if dieing is all i have to do then ill just purposely lose against Jagold and Giratina

you don't need to die, though.
you need to progress through the game, but I have no idea why you have to battle Giratina and Jagold over and over and over again.

It might be a glitch...

where can i find ho-oh , celebi and jirachi???

Ho-oh's in Sea Path located East from Retazo City...
Celebi's in Bug Forest...
Jirachi's inside the stone in Tabuli Town...

How du u get pass the rangers in krystal path ?? I already got the symbols but i dont know for shure of i battled Richard, but everytime i walk there, no richard. So i think i beat him already. How do i get pass the rangers ???

that's the end of the beta~

were is the second darklugia event in Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends and does it unlock the
darkrai
heatran
event

the second event?
1. Future Rentelbud City - where you'll battle Blitz with a lvl 15 Dark Lugia...
2. Inside the Royal Darkness Base - where you'll battle Diark with a level ?? Dark Lugia...
3. In the cave south from Cherrygrove City - Battle Blitz with his lvl ?? Pidgeot, lvl ?? Lucario and a lvl ?? Shadow Lugia, and then face Dark Lugia in lvl 99...
4. Final Event - inside the cave located north-west from Vermillion City - battle Dark Lugia in lvl 70 after defeating Jagold 2 times.

hi,guys...I've a problem with pokèmon ruby destiny...in this hack,how does misdreavus evolve into mismagius?
and munchlax into snorlax?
and piloswine into mamoswine?
i hope in your answers...thx

they won't...
look at the first post's available D/P PKMN in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back