• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
hey just want to know if anyone has been having trouble with running the rom on a psp emulator what you've guys have posted have been giving me worries while i'm still very early in my playthrough of the game
Yup many hacks have errors and problems when you play them on emulators other than VBA which is strongly recommended by experts to play them. All other emulators are semi supported.

robotjuhh

TheBoss!!
Years
1: What is the best lvl to evolve snorlax into skylax?
2: i can´t get tea bargain in the tower from fort draco, the warp panel teleports me back to the entrance and i have luca zamón
3: how do you get a steelix for diamandix,i have an onix at lvl 71
4: what lvl is the best to evolve cinderco?
5: How can you get machamp i have a machoke at lvl 53 right now.

And my team is:
Golem lvl 75
Senex lvl 91
Shaderu lvl 88
Dragoone lvl 65
Magnezone lvl 63
Hyperegg lvl 44 (leveling) gonna evolve him into unown

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Hey! I just got this a few days ago and have been enjoying it. It's awesome. Thank you for making this, Cutlerine.

5: How can you get machamp i have a machoke at lvl 53 right now.

I found a wild machamp in the area where those weird Denjuu people were. A little southwest of Mt. Pyre.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
so i downloaded snakewood fro a diferent site and then i get sad cuz its goes till shipwreck that is blocked with a wooper.so i downloaded in this site and the wooper is still there...
i patched it to snakewood rom do i need to patch it to a clean rom so it patches sucessefully??

robotjuhh

TheBoss!!
Years
Okay i have a steelix now at lvl 75 will it learn any new moves now cause he has crappy moves right now and how do you evolve him into diamandix???

so i downloaded snakewood fro a diferent site and then i get sad cuz its goes till shipwreck that is blocked with a wooper.so i downloaded in this site and the wooper is still there...
i patched it to snakewood rom do i need to patch it to a clean rom so it patches sucessefully??

if you go to the first post of cutlerine you find the zip file with the ips patch in it.
then you have a clean ruby rom.
you also need lunar ips (google it) and then patch the ips thing onto the ruby rom and voila it has to work it did so for me and if it doesnt work give me a message ill figure something out for you. PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Yes you should patch the game which you downloaded from this site on a clean ROM because over patching does not helps to prevent bugs and glitches

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I accidentally skipped what happens when you end up in pacifidlog with the speed up button. can anybody tell me what I am supposed to do next?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
thank you guys btw i just beat gym island (i think) captured senex lord unbone doenst want to fight and i can t get to that stadium so is this where the hack ends?

btw is there a way to get bright idea?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Veracity will not show up, I got the visitors pass from Godot but when I go to Veracity's office he's not there. Did I just miss something or is it a bug?

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
What is this pkrs thing in my status menu??? Everyone of my pokemon got it suddenly, is it some sort of new feature, a new status illness but i don't notice any changes in-game... What is this pkrs???

Edit: My game froze and it was gone... whatever

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
I found a bug in verdanturf ruins. The bug is when u walk theres lots of random white arrows. and i saw only 1 pallet muck up.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
How many blue rocks can i find? Where can i find them? Any pokemon that holds them?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
what the hell almost finish? what happened to the fourhorsemen?-still have not battled famine or death
what happend to Lord gravetric?

Gym stadium?
Asimov s gym battle? and unbone s
usher and the s.s cangrejo mistery
ur past?
may and landom?
what happened to this stuff?

Back