• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Just to reiterate my last question, where is the entrance to sootopolis in this beta? I tried using the old cave entrance thing in pacifildog, but that no longer works. Ive tried searching the nearby routes for any suitable dive spots, but there definately wasnt any.

There isn't one. I'll fix that tomorrow, and put up a new update.

Years
I started playing up to the Balance Badge and I guess should wait until this weekend to play Snakewood because if the glitch fixes. In the mean time I can play Pokemon: WARPED since I haven't played it since September.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
i found some glitchy (i think) tiles. in slateport in the submarine on the floor with the broken elevator there is an engine that has 2 tiles on the right side of it that seem to swallow up your character if you walk on them so then you are invisible. not a HUGE problem just thought you should know :)

also
Spoiler:

Last edited:

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
Years
this is, without a doubt, the most exciting and entertaining pokemon game that I've ever played, including the official ones
spent this entire weekend playing it, was unable to stop
so sad to be finished =/

truly superb work
amazed at how little awards it has won.

hope to see more of you in the future

Cutlerine

Years
i found some glitchy (i think) tiles. in slateport in the submarine on the floor with the broken elevator there is an engine that has 2 tiles on the right side of it that seem to swallow up your character if you walk on them so then you are invisible. not a HUGE problem just thought you should know :)

also
Spoiler:

Just bring it to the elevator. The script event ought to take care of the rest.

this is, without a doubt, the most exciting and entertaining pokemon game that I've ever played, including the official ones
spent this entire weekend playing it, was unable to stop
so sad to be finished =/

truly superb work
amazed at how little awards it has won.

hope to see more of you in the future

Thank you, but it's really undeserved. The storyline is good, yes, but it's full of glitches and bugs because I was learning as I did it. If I make another hack - no, when I make another - you can guarantee that it'll have all the jokes and stuff, but hopefully it'll be much, much better-made.

And what items do you need to get there?

Why, technically you just need a ticket. But you get two anyway. Why two? Not sure, but it's a running gag (of sorts).

These tickets will, once the owner of the boat on Route 119 gets back from her holiday to Visbu, entitle you to ask her to take you to Gym Island to collect your reward and take on some after-game challenges.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
Just bring it to the elevator. The script event ought to take care of the rest.

does it have to be in spot one? because it is still not working even when i do that, it just says that "the elevator is clearly broken it is impossible to go any further"

Cutlerine

Years
does it have to be in spot one? because it is still not working even when i do that, it just says that "the elevator is clearly broken it is impossible to go any further"

This is the first time you went to the submarine, isn't it? You don't need to fix the elevator the first time around. Just do what Usher tells you to do. All he wanted was for you to fix the engine.

EDIT: New IPS up. In this one, you can warp to Sootopolis City via Cassidy Rock's White Magic Powers!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I can't believe I've fallen this early into the update. I'm at the Necropolis hub, and I have LITERALLY no idea where to go. I've tried walking at the four large holes, using every Hm etc, etc.. So, any tips from here?

Cutlerine

Years
I can't believe I've fallen this early into the update. I'm at the Necropolis hub, and I have LITERALLY no idea where to go. I've tried walking at the four large holes, using every Hm etc, etc.. So, any tips from here?

You can drop down one of the holes. You should step between the two rocks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
First of all, I apologise in advance if I'm been really stupid. But I tried walking at both the holes with the rock doorway sort of things, and nothing happens. It reacts exactly like what happens if you walk into a wall, my character determinately strides at it, and I'm met with a dull thudding sound.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
First of all, I apologise in advance if I'm been really stupid. But I tried walking at both the holes with the rock doorway sort of things, and nothing happens. It reacts exactly like what happens if you walk into a wall, my character determinately strides at it, and I'm met with a dull thudding sound.

Oh, great. Anyone else have this problem? It's not one I've encountered, and if it can be proven that it isn't a one-off I'm going to have to try and fix it...

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
1st of all congrats on such a good game

2nd love what you done with the Hoenn starters. Though am a little disapointed as i spent the past 3 hours trying to find faceleech and thought i was onto something but found a mudkip instead.

Any chance of a hint on how to find the illusive leech?

Cutlerine

Years
1st of all congrats on such a good game

2nd love what you done with the Hoenn starters. Though am a little disapointed as i spent the past 3 hours trying to find faceleech and thought i was onto something but found a mudkip instead.

Any chance of a hint on how to find the illusive leech?

Yeah... See the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
Years
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out, but I found a graphical error here in the submarine place in Slateport... look at the attachment below this post.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
found it... and love the 7 bad guy people great job i really love this!!!

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Got a glitch and I can't continue :( when i stand in front of the roadie, i get teleported away to as i would say under the floor (actually i just disappear). Then i can walk in a 4x4 square, but that's it. There is 1 spot where, if you step on it, you return to the same platform in front of the roadie. (to get to that spot, go right 1 tile and then down 1 tile from the spot you get teleported to)

I hope you understand this explanation :P

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
does kingmadio have any weaknesses, because i used poison sting and it hit it.

Back