• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'm planning to go to UP although it's far from my home.

Distance must never be an obstacle to quality education! I have some friends here who are from Mindanao and Visayas. That's far away, but they still decided to go here.

If you ever decided to go to UP, contact me! I'm studying there! :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Oooh. I'm also an Incoming Senior and also planning to go to UP too :>

I'm currently studying at the school where shows like Ina Kapatid Anak and Teen Gen do their taping. :>

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What schools I you from guys, and what grade? I miss being in high school. :(

Last school year, I was studying at New Era University in Quezon City as a sixth grader. This June, I'll study at Manila Science High School in Manila as a seventh grader. I'm pretty excited, but everyone around me is going to be so smart that, in comparison, I'm going to look way dumb.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Distance must never be an obstacle to quality education! I have some friends here who are from Mindanao and Visayas. That's far away, but they still decided to go here.

If you ever decided to go to UP, contact me! I'm studying there! :)

Woah! Have me pass the entrance exam please. :3

Idk, I guess I'll try it out but I missed UPCAT this summer. Phooooooooooo :(

Oooh. I'm also an Incoming Senior and also planning to go to UP too :>

I'm currently studying at the school where shows like Ina Kapatid Anak and Teen Gen do their taping. :>

National University? :/

Last school year, I was studying at New Era University in Quezon City as a sixth grader. This June, I'll study at Manila Science High School in Manila as a seventh grader. I'm pretty excited, but everyone around me is going to be so smart that, in comparison, I'm going to look way dumb.

Woah some of my schoolmates from elementary school go there. :3

Did you happen to pass the entrance exam or just happen to get there because of your honors? :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'll pass you all if I can, but I can't. I can just wish you all luck in the exam.

@ShadowRaze: The exam'll probably be on the first week of August. You still have time to process your papers, you know. I think.

CONTACT ME GUYS IF YOU PASS. I HAVE NO REAL LIFE POKEMON FAN FRIEND. >.<

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Does anyone mind if I ask from which University/Integrated School you are from? I graduated from UST, and will pursue further studies on UST, as well.

To those starting K-12 as 7th graders (or has been part of K-12; 8th or 9th graders), I wish you luck. I have read the DepEd Science curriculum and it is not that good.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Did you happen to pass the entrance exam or just happen to get there because of your honors? :3

Admittedly, I didn't receive any honors during my sixth grade. I passed the exam, though, and I'm happy with that achievement.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Admittedly, I didn't receive any honors during my sixth grade. I passed the exam, though, and I'm happy with that achievement.

That's awesome believe me or not some of my friends even if honors didn't passed the exam there and just got there because of their honors. :3

Salzorrah

Years
So, SCHOOL IS LIEK NEXT WEEK ARE YOU PREPARED TO FACE THE WORST SCHOOL ONCE AGAIN?

Anyways, from the elections, I really can't believe Binay is 5th I was liek WHAT. I just could not believe it ~o~

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
That's awesome believe me or not some of my friends even if honors didn't passed the exam there and just got there because of their honors. :3

I think honors you receive in high school do not really matter that much. Some schools do take in consideration the grades you have but once you are in college, it's a blank slate :D

So, SCHOOL IS LIEK NEXT WEEK ARE YOU PREPARED TO FACE THE WORST SCHOOL ONCE AGAIN?

Anyways, from the elections, I really can't believe Binay is 5th I was liek WHAT. I just could not believe it ~o~

Well, what do we expect. People are easily swayed like that. But since she won, she has to prove herself and her worth on the Senate. On the bright side, we might get to see Defensor-Santiago eating her whole during her stay in the Senate.

On another note, SCHOOL. Ugh, I can't believe I'm already a Sophomore. It's a bit unfair though that others start their classes next week. We start on Thursday, what a bummer.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
And the school year has started~
Horay for traffic~ -,-

I miss the school days. :3
First days of schools are both nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. :3
And of course, BAON!!!
My brother was actually happy about the return of the BAON~ >,>

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
And the school year has started~
Horay for traffic~ -,-

I miss the school days. :3
First days of schools are both nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. :3
And of course, BAON!!!
My brother was actually happy about the return of the BAON~ >,>

That anxious feeling before school starts. I always get that @_@
Some students today are only motivated to go to school because of their "baon".
Traffic is horrible during the mornings around here. If I don't go to school early enough, I end up stranded. Good thing I'm not that far from school xD

Salzorrah

Years
Well, my opening of classes start on Wednesday but I have to go to school coz tomorrow is the opening of classes of the Preschool and since I am a CAT officer, I must be there ~.~

Still cant believe I'm a senior ;o;

Everytime the school opens, the first thing that one of your batchmates ask to you is "What's your section?" xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I miss highschool days. Senior year, the only year where I actually gave things much more effort. I was a slacker. But I got still got good grades. College gives too much pressure. I don't even know why I am a sophomore nao :O

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Username: Tournoiement
Partner Pokemon: Shaymin!
School Level: Grade 7!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: angelomanalo
Partner Pokemon: Sneasel
School Level: 6th Grade. Woohoo!

Salzorrah

Years
Username: Tournoiement
Partner Pokemon: Shaymin!
School Level: Grade 7!

Username: angelomanalo
Partner Pokemon: Sneasel
School Level: 6th Grade. Woohoo!

Welcome guys to the club!

Ugh, this weather is making my allergies and asthma trigger :<

So, how was your first days guys?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Second week of classes is almost over, and my youngest brother is already excited for the Semester Break. xD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Ugh, this weather is making my allergies and asthma trigger :<

I know, right? Not that I have any allergies and asthma, but my point is I don't like this weather. I like mild rain, but not storms. One week ago, it flooded so hard that I had to stay at a nearby Jollibee (I would've gone to McDonald's for cheaper food, but there were just too many people) for four hours. It seems like a pretty short time if you have an interesting novel or your phone isn't dead, but no. It just had to flood on a school day.

So, how was your first days guys?

My first day was three weeks ago, lol. I'll answer it anyway 'cause I have nothing better to do.

My first day was okay. There was only one person that I knew. Luckily, she already had a friend, so we became a trio. The orientation and tour of the school took two hours off our schedule, and after that, we met most of our teachers. Our schedule is a tiny bit hectic, but I've handled worse.

Salzorrah

Years
Seeming as this club is literally dying, what about we host our very first event!

I want you guys to suggest events for this club! GOGOGO! :33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back