• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
Thanks alot for putting the banner up.

Anyways... Here is my HOF for the game. It would have looked alot cooler if my Riolu evolved. It's at level 49 and it won't evolve!!!
6liekjl.png

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
How do you get Mew and Jirachi? I've tried a bunch of times but it's never there. I even checked the video. IT'S SO CONFUSING! :P

Aw, tangela won't be in the game? Ah well. And whoever is your cry editor, great job!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks alot for putting the banner up.

Anyways... Here is my HOF for the game. It would have looked alot cooler if my Riolu evolved. It's at level 49 and it won't evolve!!!
6liekjl.png

nice. I like a screen without too much legends on it. :D
Well, Riolu evolves only through happiness and love. If ya kept it faint in battle, it will take ya longer. :)

How do you get Mew and Jirachi? I've tried a bunch of times but it's never there. I even checked the video. IT'S SO CONFUSING! :P

Aw, tangela won't be in the game? Ah well. And whoever is your cry editor, great job!

Thanks. He would be happy. Oh, and I just confirmed that my cry editor's a male. :D
Jirachi won't work? That's odd. But they should be catchable after ya get the 8th badge. :\

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I found another error in the game. When that pokemon Ranger asks you to help him, when you get to the stone to heal you, after it heals, this comes up:

PokemonRubyDestiny-ReignofLegends.png

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
i recommnd to not pull the pokemon like tangela just leave it original cry :D its cool if you can put all d/p pokemon and legendaries :D well more power to your hack :D i guessd whn you go to the mall theres pirate game of yours in gba :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
i recommnd to not pull the pokemon like tangela just leave it original cry :D its cool if you can put all d/p pokemon and legendaries :D well more power to your hack :D i guessd whn you go to the mall theres pirate game of yours in gba :D

No,
What he's saying is that he will have to pull tangla,
or else all of the D/P pokemon's cries will be,
of the pokemon they replaced(I think);)

Ummm...
Then he would have to replace all of the origonal pokemon...

What?
Pirate...
Game...
Mall...
I'm confused :P

Well,
BOL!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hmm... Maybe I'll put the cries in and just leave the PKMN which were affected by the cry error alone, or not include them in the game. :\ Oh well...

To PF.., yeah, I already knew that glitch, and I will be working on that one. Thanks for the screeny, for everyone whould be aware of it. ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hmm... Maybe I'll put the cries in and just leave the PKMN which were affected by the cry error alone, or not include them in the game. :\ Oh well...

To PF.., yeah, I already knew that glitch, and I will be working on that one. Thanks for the screeny, for everyone whould be aware of it. ;)

That's what I'd do!
That sux...
I wish all of their cries would work..
Oh well! :D
No use cryin' over spilt milk!
Ah,
Yes I got The 4th Badge!
My team:

Staravia
Lv.26
-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Tackle
-Growl

Blaziken
Lv.37
-Ember
-Cut
-Aerial Ace
-Quick Attack

Geodude*
Lv.11
-Rock Smash
-Rock Throw
-Defense Curl
-Mud Sport

Monferno
Lv.26
-Flame Wheel
-Fury Swipes
-Leer
-Scratch

Delcatty
Lv.30
-Shock Wave
-Doubleslap
-Iron Tail
-Flash

Baby Lugia
Lv.24
-Confusion
-Water Gun
-Calm Mind
-N/A

BADGES:
[Forgot Name] Badge: 1st Badge Type:Flying
Wire Badge: 2nd Badge Type:Electric
Iron Badge: 3rd Badge Type:Steel
Lava Badge: 4th Badge Type:Fire

*=HM Slave
Is the First badge the Feather Badge?

I am at Borora Town!

Last edited:
Years
Wah... i see... this is very popular!:)
I gonna restart because it is very good story :D
Oh well when i vs champion i will take image :)

Years
Im up to fighting the lvl 99 Dark Lugia and I was wondering if you actually have to win that fight? Because my strongest Pokemon is my lvl 56 Swampert.

Edit: nevermind I tried losing the fight and I just got sent back to the Pokemon Center in Greenvalley

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Oops!
I found a typo!
When Palkia appears ijn the forest Shelly says:
Its Powerful Than we expected,
At this rate....WOA!

Shouldn't it be:
It's More powerful then we expected,
At this rate...WOA!

Just pointing it out!

EDIT:
And you say:
I don't have the chance against this thing!

Shouldn't it be:
I don't have a chance against this thing!

Just sayin'!

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
i caught that lvl 99 dark lugia and saved is that bad?

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Wow this hack is great but i need some help...i got the 7th badge and did the mt prye and the motami ship thing events but i cant enter the cenaries base in retazo...also how do i get to cinabar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back