• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
ho-oh is in the a cave in the middle of rentazo and cinnabar. you need to dive and dive back up and go in the cave you should be in destiny where ho-oh is
what dive point b/c i looked everywhere

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
um i on't know it was one of them anyway DJG
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame

wow that's big sry i don't know how to make it smaller maybe you can put it in a spoiler?
i forgot to put it in a spoiler so yeah

EDIT! finally it's in a spoiler

Last edited:

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
yeah celebi is in bug forest when u try to go to rentalbud from bug forest when u r about to leave near the exit celebi will appear to battle u at lv 30.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Nooo...
Celebi only transports you to the future there.

nah what Kennethsomething said is true It was when i was going to the pokemonleague through the entrance to go to rentalbud i saw celebi i caught it with false swipe

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
nah what Kennethsomething said is true It was when i was going to the pokemonleague through the entrance to go to rentalbud i saw celebi i caught it with false swipe
Ah,
He should have said that.
Cause the first time you see it it does not battle you!
Thanks for clearing that up!

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
No problem man i'm here to answer questions and do stuff yeah

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Then do you know which dive spot
is for Ho-OH?

Then do you know which dive spot
it is to get to Ho-OH

Last edited:

KennethThieu

Expert Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
hehe sorry i shouldve mentioned dat celebi battles u after the pokemonleague. thxs draggon for correfcting my mistake.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
um i don't know i never caught mew
maybe after the pokemon league?

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
man you make me answer your questions okay
1.that is just wierd that didn't happen to me meh
2.Strengh is like normal ruby um go to rusturf cave and use rocksmash on the rock they will give you strengh
3.ummmm i don't know but you need to complete the underwater thing first then fly to moriet and you can get waterfall in origin cave
4.you mean blaine's gym? that's just an extra
5.look at number 3

Thx so much Dragoon.Where is the origin cave?In sootopolis?

1. u gotta beat the elite 4 b4 u get the birds
2.drgoon's answer
3.do the groudon event
4.its a extra
5.waterfall is in the cavce of orgin and do the groudon event AND FINALLY no it didnt

btw where did u find ho-oh?

hope that helps :badsmile:

Thx so much drean.How can i do the groudon event??
Edit:You mean to go to the underwater submarine cave right?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
of course where else would it be in ?
the pokemon league? the cave of origin in the cave of origin ? maybe in your hometown Sunford town?ahhahahaahah

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
LOL :D For those who are wondering where ho-oh is just go east of the retazo city and search in the dive places.it was the 3rd or the 4th one if i remember well.You need to dive up when you are underwater and you'll be in another place of course where you can get ho-oh

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow nice updates djd :D i cant wait to play your beta 4 complete legendaries :D keep up the good work :D

hey, thanks. :)

Been playing this hack for about 3 hours now, man this is a brilliant hack, it feels totally fresh and very addictive, which is strange for me as I hated ruby and sapphire, they just came across as the most boring out of all 4 generations.

The island idea is brilliant, the boat trips now feel more epic rather than just a cruise around the same map, it just feels like there is 4 decent sized mini-regions to explore rather than 4 islands.

One criticism is that although I've only played this game for 3 hours, the long stretch (well, how I played it, it felt like a long stretch) to go fetch your rival for Birch made your initial pokemons level high enough to breeze you through the first and second gyms (what i've just beaten in my 3hours), so as like every fan of a game, I have a suggestion.

It'd be a silly idea to make the journey shorter, because it felt like exploration to me, and it felt good, but for the first island, lowering the wild Pokemon levels would be a good idea as it'd slow down the level development, or just raise the gym levels a bit.

Other than that little criticism, I am enjoying this hack alot :) keep up the good work!

I'll be on that then. :P
And thanks for playing my hacked-game. :)

Thx for all your help mates :)
But i am a little confused on what to do next firstly.
1.The mythic birds just growl and the character goes away,
2.i discovered the cave with the submarine but i dont have strength neither i know where it is,
3.i caught ho-oh and kyogre but the man in sootopolis wont let me in the cave neither the gym is open,
4.i won the fire gym(but didnt get a badge because it isnt a kanto gym)
5.i dont have waterfall neither i know where it is
and i dont know what is next...did the events messed up because of the wtw code?

Okay... ;)
1. After getting the 8th BADGE.
2. Answered already. :D
3. Answered also. ;)
4. Already ansered also. :P
5. In the Cave of Origin in Morient Town. ;)

@ DJG:
The glitch I'm talking about is the one where I can't get to the next town because the game has the weird text when your mom calls you about Royal Darkness. Also, can the boulder next to the city where you face Banshee be moved with Strength? It won't work 4 me...unless that's not until the next beta of whatever...

oh... that glitch, huh?
Already reported... But thanks. ;)
I do think I overwrote a new script to it, though, so results glitch. :\

Also, that boulder is meant to be unmoveable, for it hasn't been edited yet, and that pace there is kinda not important...

Ok,
It's going good for me!
I am at BORORA TOWN,
And I am about to battle Phantom!
Can't wait for Beta 4!
Good Goin' DJG!

Phantom who? :P

um i on't know it was one of them anyway DJG
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame

wow that's big sry i don't know how to make it smaller maybe you can put it in a spoiler?
i forgot to put it in a spoiler so yeah

EDIT! finally it's in a spoiler

O_O
one big screeny! :D
Thanks so much. Check the first page later. ;)

Really Celebi?
You can catch it?
I did not know that!

yup! :D
In BUG FOREST after getting the 8th BADGE. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys... Updates for today are minor, though... :\
I am done mapping SAND PATH, the place where that unmoveable boulder is blocking. :P
And I'm done mapping RALESO TOWN, the last town in BORORA ISLAND.

There's gonna be an event there and that unmoveable boulder will be gone in Beta 4. ;)

That is all for the updates, I think...:P
Thanks. :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Congratulations on B3 DJG(I forgot to say this before)
And I'm glad that your hack is progressing smoothly unlike mine XD
Good luck on your B4, which sounds really exciting. If you need anything from me, just drop in a pm. Good luck my friend!

Offtopic:There's alot of spam here, keep it down

~C3LEBI

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2011
what am i suppose to do after the gang left the harbor? (monatami)
how do i get to cinnabar island when the wailmer is still blocking my path

Years
ok after playing it for quite a while non-stop on my fone, i'm enjoying this just as much as i enjoy Zel's shiny gold hack, maybe even more because everything is changed and more challenging i guess, the storyline and everything seems cool and it feels like a totally different game compare to some hacks that didn't really change much, although i do feel at the beginning not a lot has changed, maybe u can fix on that? But rite now i'm enjoying it so keep up da good work!! But i have just a few questions like always :P

1. This is just a stupid question but i don't really get the storyline, i'm a bit confused with the present and future and the Lugia.......someone wanna explain this to me? I really don't get it it's confusing.....

2. where do i go to get the 7th badge? How do i get fly, dive and waterfall? I just got my 6th badge and i have no idea where to go.......

3. is this still beta or finished? I couldn't go to Cherrygrove city in Jhoto.....and how do i get to Kanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back