• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Thanks cheatfreak23 for the heads up! On the other hand...aww man, it was getting so good...oh well, this is one excellent hack I've played nevertheless. Can't wait for the next update! (Btw... teaming with the Deadly Seven at the Lilycove Department store, I've noticed that they are the Order of the Afro, and the nemesis at that point was That Man (forgot his real name) Anime reference, perhaps?

Mcguinness3

AnimeFreak and Pokélover.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Uhm, slight bug. I managed to beat Wattson (With the lv100's) when i wasn';t supposed to, this kind of killed the script and i could face him as many times as i wanted.
How i beat him:
Poison + Mysteryegg being immune to all his pokemons attacks.
Trained my whole team up to about lv40-ish from lv20-30 this way.

Otherwise, very nice job, from what i've played so far this is a really enjoyable and unique hack!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Thanks cheatfreak23 for the heads up! On the other hand...aww man, it was getting so good...oh well, this is one excellent hack I've played nevertheless. Can't wait for the next update! (Btw... teaming with the Deadly Seven at the Lilycove Department store, I've noticed that they are the Order of the Afro, and the nemesis at that point was That Man (forgot his real name) Anime reference, perhaps?
It sounds a little more like a reference to the movie "Undercover Brother". But yeah, the next update is gonna be where I restart the game. I plan on trying to capture some different Pokemon.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Uhm, slight bug. I managed to beat Wattson (With the lv100's) when i wasn';t supposed to, this kind of killed the script and i could face him as many times as i wanted.
How i beat him:

NO WAY! Mysteryegg is not immune to all their attacks!
One crunch from a luxray, Sludge bomb from a Hakking...?
That's just absurd!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years

The reference to 'That Man' is a nod to Air Gear, in which Aeon Clock fights a guy referred to up til that point only as 'That Man'. The entire Deadly Seven is a reference to Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - and a specific set of enemies in that series, in fact. 10 Points to anyone who gets that.

How i beat him:

Otherwise, very nice job, from what i've played so far this is a really enjoyable and unique hack!

I will fix that for the next update, which looks like it'll come sometime at the weekend.

IMPORTANT

Since I'm going to get rid of Mysteryegg's Wonder Guard, and I want it to have more than 1 HP, I'm going to have to move it from Shedinja's spot in the Pokédex - so I would be eternally grateful if you could all evolve your Mysteryeggs to Secreteggs before you patch the game with the new patch, otherwise you'll end up with a blank Pokémon with 0 in all stats, no ability and no moves - and no way to evolve it. So there.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
IMPORTANT

Since I'm going to get rid of Mysteryegg's Wonder Guard, and I want it to have more than 1 HP, I'm going to have to move it from Shedinja's spot in the Pokédex - so I would be eternally grateful if you could all evolve your Mysteryeggs to Secreteggs before you patch the game with the new patch, otherwise you'll end up with a blank Pokémon with 0 in all stats, no ability and no moves - and no way to evolve it. So there.

WAIT......so we can't just start over the game we have to continue with are game we are playing right now

Mcguinness3

AnimeFreak and Pokélover.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if me beating wattson totaly killed the script, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to turn of the generator to weaken him. Any tips or shall i just restart?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Not sure if me beating wattson totaly killed the script, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to turn of the generator to weaken him. Any tips or shall i just restart?
You have to lose to Watson the first time. After that, go back and step on the button near the chef. That turns the generator off and weakens Watson's Pokemon.

Cutlerine

Years
WAIT......so we can't just start over the game we have to continue with are game we are playing right now

IMPORTANT

It has become apparent to me that something important is missing from Snakewood as it currently stands. Therefore, with the next update, I am afraid I am going to have to ask anyone who has already defeated Elder Longwei at the top of the Shakyamuni Tower to restart their game when the next update comes out. Sorry for any inconvenience - but it will be impossible for you to solve Esau's puzzle without doing this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
How far into the hack is Esau's puzzle? If we are significantly past the elder point is it possible to play through a majority of the hack or is it absolutely necessary that we start over...

just saying...i grinded. Long. And hard.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
How far into the hack is Esau's puzzle? If we are significantly past the elder point is it possible to play through a majority of the hack or is it absolutely necessary that we start over...
I dont know. I already deleted my save file and the IPS. Im gonna start over with Koffing this time and see about catching Pokemon I didnt before.

Cutlerine

Years

just saying...i grinded. Long. And hard.

IMPORTANT

I'll see if I can figure out a way that you can get around this before I put up the IPS. If I do, there'll be someone, somewhere, giving you a Chikuwa - and don't squander it, because you need it to defeat Esau. If you use it, then you're going to have to restart.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
Hey, my friend showed me this a while ago, and we played it like, non-stop. After a bit, my friend missed all the zombies and looting dead corpses, but when the zombies came back, he kind of didn't want them. I love what you did with Zigzagoon's line. I was just grinding up Linoone and POOF. He has a new evo. One thing I don't like is that Gigawolf, who is Zoruark, evolves from Mightyena.

Anyway, love the hack. Hope it gets better, even though it's amazing now anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Can anyone help me out and tell me where I can find a waterstone? I want a suicune from my egg...

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Can anyone help me out and tell me where I can find a waterstone? I want a suicune from my egg...
If I remember correctly, after you get off the submarine the second time near the Pokemon Center at Fortree and go down towards the jail, if you Surf down the regular spot near the looter guy, you can find one...

Cutlerine

Years
Hey, my friend showed me this a while ago, and we played it like, non-stop. After a bit, my friend missed all the zombies and looting dead corpses, but when the zombies came back, he kind of didn't want them. I love what you did with Zigzagoon's line. I was just grinding up Linoone and POOF. He has a new evo. One thing I don't like is that Gigawolf, who is Zoruark, evolves from Mightyena.

Anyway, love the hack. Hope it gets better, even though it's amazing now anyway.

No one expects the Dragoone. No one. He's like the Spanish Inquisition. Crossed with a raccoon and a Rayquaza.

And Gigawolf is a joke that became a little too serious. I advise you don't take any of Snakewood that seriously. I don't particularly care about maintaining the integrity of the Pokémon series if I can fit an obscure reference or a joke into it instead.

Last edited:
Back