• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ohh! So.. I wonder where i go after i beat the shadows.

well, what shadows are you talking about?
in Iniquity Cave or in the Tower of Fate or in the final showdown?

Stopped again, btw :/
I talked to Breatherna, then I tried to go to Groudon's volcano, but he won't let me pass... :(

well, from Breatherna, head west and west and meet Sprinephy and Shaymin and finish their little argument event and then go to Groudon.

Where can I find a Charmander or charmeleon in the wild ?
I keep searching, hope someone can answer my question =)

well, in RR, right?
I removed Charmander 'cause of the cry corrupting glitch. :\

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Mew's not in the entrance of Lost Sea...
Though I forgot, but I am sure Mew's in Tabuli Town, not in Lost Sea...

Well, i still cant get the egg, it falls, tehres a '!' above me, it falls from the waterfall, i say " that was a pokemon egg. was it not? i hope its gonna be okay..." then i cant move, but then theres a weird sound, and i say "... ... ... ... ... ..." and only then i can move, so i rush down, and theres nothing.

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years

well, from Breatherna, head west and west and meet Sprinephy and Shaymin and finish their little argument event and then go to Groudon.

Can't go west, as I always get "Wait, I think we should talk to Breatherna first" even if I've already done that :/

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Can't go west, as I always get "Wait, I think we should talk to Breatherna first" even if I've already done that :/

now that's truly weird...
you are the only one with that problem. :\

I'll check and see what's going on...

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Mew's not in the entrance of Lost Sea...
Though I forgot, but I am sure Mew's in Tabuli Town, not in Lost Sea...

Well, i still cant get the egg, it falls, tehres a '!' above me, it falls from the waterfall, i say " that was a pokemon egg. was it not? i hope its gonna be okay..." then i cant move, but then theres a weird sound, and i say "... ... ... ... ... ..." and only then i can move, so i rush down, and theres nothing.
HOLY **** i just cought Rotom[which is weird cuz its not possible acording to the text guide[im talking about Ruby Destiny RoL] i used graphic codes and i got into a battle with trainers i couldnt see and they had mesprit and rotom LOL. i cant give a pic cuz i dun have 15 posts, ill try to put it on my sig.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
now u can see that i cought Rotom on my sig.
say, is tehre a way to catch it on Ruby Destiny RoL or not?
and btw, i still cant the Manaphy Egg, i get there, it start walking on its own, the egg falls, i say some stuff, then there a pause that i cant do anything while im at it, and then i say "... ... ... ... ... ..." and then thats it, i rush down the waterfall but theres nothing there...
and, WHERE THE HELL IS THE F**** THIN FOREST!#$@

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
okay the only legendaries i need are pione and manaphy were is the lost sea?

really? because i went back an didnt save so hes still there, i guess illl go talk to it so he runs away, where will he be just anywhere in the grass?

you have to beat the elite four and do the final event

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
and btw, i still cant the Manaphy Egg, i get there, it start walking on its own, the egg falls, i say some stuff, then there a pause that i cant do anything while im at it, and then i say "... ... ... ... ... ..." and then thats it, i rush down the waterfall but theres nothing there...
anyone?
im really stuck, i only need Mesprit, Manaphy and Phione, BUT i cant find the THIN FOREST [Mesprit] and when i get to the egg[Manaphy] its falls b4 i get there and when i go down the waterfall its gone.
somebody help :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
where is manaphy?
well i went to the sea floor caverns when you first meet groudon but i found nothing
and where is the lost sea cause i heard he was there just him and pione are the last ones i need so please write back

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Remember to read the previous pages, pipz!
It's really tiring to answer questions which were already answered! -___-
And when the time comes that I'll be annoyed seeing same questions over and over again, expect me to ignore them.

Oh my god..
You removed charmander =O
Pokemon can not exist without charmander =O
Then my team is no use haha =P

so sorry about that. :\

Who is the trainer who has Rotom, anyways? Screenshot, if you please.
As I said in my previous post, follow it down the waterfall and then surf up on the other waterfall.
Thin Forest is the forest near where the third badge was, the steel type gym. If you can't recall, search thoroughly.

okay the only legendaries i need are pione and manaphy were is the lost sea?

Manaphy and Phione are both in Lost Sea. To get there, from the PKMN Centre in Tabuli Town, head towards the south-east exit where the Jirachi stone is and continue.

where is manaphy?
well i went to the sea floor caverns when you first meet groudon but i found nothing
and where is the lost sea cause i heard he was there just him and pione are the last ones i need so please write back

Lost Sea, I just replied to the same question, which was being asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...
I don't know why Groudon won't show up.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
well, i didnt catch a pic of the trainers, i can tell u it was a school boy&girl hugging. and i searched some see pathes near Kanto Region and i found a couple of trees on the water which were[according to theire text] either Trainers or R.D\L.C grunts.
1 sec:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well, i didnt catch a pic of the trainers, i can tell u it was a school boy&girl hugging. and i searched some see pathes near Kanto Region and i found a couple of trees on the water which were[according to theire text] either Trainers or R.D\L.C grunts.
1 sec:

and you're walking through walls which isn't suppose to do.
it's placed on a spot where it isn't reachable bu the player, or is it reachable by the player(not via WTW codes)...?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
this isnt reachable without codes, but u could talk to the trainers with Mesprit and Rotom without codes i think.
thanks, i cought Mesprit.
listen, i went down the water fall and went to the next one, used waterfall HM and theres nothing up there or on the way. what am i missing?
CRAP im so stupid... i used the WTW code again for fun, no purpose at all, and i found the manaphy egg. LOL.
i just went back to my old save and did the maze without codes, and i finally got it!
HUZZAH!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
this isnt reachable without codes, but u could talk to the trainers with Mesprit and Rotom without codes i think.
thanks, i cought Mesprit.
listen, i went down the water fall and went to the next one, used waterfall HM and theres nothing up there or on the way. what am i missing?

after you surfed up the other waterfall, enter the cave.
go through the cave and you'll end up in another water labyrinth and work your way through it and you'll see the egg.
once you set your sight on the egg, remember not to press start or anything. just head down until you fight Phione.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
nvm i found it already. im stupid i know.
now that ive got all the legendaries, what am i suppoesed to do? i still cant enter the cave in Rentelbud City.
and for some reason i dun have Uxie in my pokedex, even tho i cought it and its on the computer.
and BTW, i u look at Phione's stats, check out hise size! his damn huge!
F*** i entered the comp and i chose HALL OF FAME and it said it was corrupted, so i went to the league again and b4 i entered the building my pokenav rang and the ranger said they know DL's whereabouts, even tho i have him on me! the hell is going on?
oh and, the only way to get latios is just to walk everywhere?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
Mmm so I beat Tabuli town gym leader and I don't know where HM Dive is, also how do I get to the last gym city?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nvm i found it already. im stupid i know.
now that ive got all the legendaries, what am i suppoesed to do? i still cant enter the cave in Rentelbud City.
and for some reason i dun have Uxie in my pokedex, even tho i cought it and its on the computer.
and BTW, i u look at Phione's stats, check out hise size! his damn huge!
F*** i entered the comp and i chose HALL OF FAME and it said it was corrupted, so i went to the league again and b4 i entered the building my pokenav rang and the ranger said they know DL's whereabouts, even tho i have him on me! the hell is going on?
oh and, the only way to get latios is just to walk everywhere?

no idea why it causes those following glitches as in my case I never had a problem like those.
anyways, Latios is flying around, so you have to er, walk around.
also, I already know that the hall of fame in PC is corrupted. still no idea what had caused that.

are you sure you caught every single legendary pokemon(except Latios)...?

Mmm so I beat Tabuli town gym leader and I don't know where HM Dive is, also how do I get to the last gym city?

enter the south-west exit of Tabuli Town.
There, you'll be in Silk Path and enter the house there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back